Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other thing that might help Chris is that banks don’t like owning houses. While a house might (emphasis on “might”) be an asset to a homeowner (since theoretically the equity increases while they pay off their debt) a bank sees it as a liability that interrupts their revenue stream and requires them to pay property taxes/home repairs/etc.

In a weird way, Chris has to hope that the bank decides 14 BC is going to be too much of a hassle to repossess (i.e. whatever the bank hopes to realize from the sale is less than the costs of repossession and the cost to clean the house and get it ready to sell) which, given the state of 14 BC, isn’t beyond the realm of possibility.
Agreed, but that's also why banks turn and burn on foreclosures. I've done enough house hunting to see plenty of $60,000 bank owned shitholes on Realtor.com. Those are great because they tend to emphasize lot value haha.

Not to mention that 14 BLC is reportedly very haunted, according to JenkinsJinkies.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, but that's also why banks turn and burn on foreclosures. I've done enough house hunting to see plenty of $60,000 bank owned shitholes on Realtor.com. Those are great because they tend to emphasize lot value haha.
Yeah but, even so, the bank is going to have to spend a decent chunk of money just in hauling away the Hoard. Then, I can’t imagine what those carpets will look like having been covered in Hoard, dog shit, cat piss, and maybe even human shit.

The Chandlers did a pretty good job of trashing the rental home in just one year and, back then, they were nowhere near as feral as they are now. $60K for 14BC may be on the high end.

Not to mention that 14 BLC is reportedly very haunted, according to JenkinsJinkies.
The ghost of Patti-Chan, the ghost of 8-YO Chris, Bob’s ghost, the ghost of any number of dead cats, and I’m not totally sure there’s not a dead human body hidden in the Hoard somewhere.

Someone call an old priest and a young priest.

Machinist

kiwifarms.net
But honestly, homelessness is the most likely option if Chris truly does go off the deep end once Barb dies.
You know, after learning that Chris gives Barb $900/month on the "mortgage payment" and he's responsible for all his own meals following the spaghetti incident I'm not so sure. The real question is whether or not he can grow up enough to deal with paying a landlord and keep himself from having any serious episodes. When you consider his recent retreat into this dimensional merge stuff, I think he might just end up keeping to himself more as he drops further into his fantasies.

Tl;dr Chris' obsession with his fantasy and his autistic financial powers might actually save him from the homelessness saga. I give it a 30% chance he comes out alright.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that the reverse mortgage wasn't confirmed as being true. I thought I remembered Josh saying that she did in one of his streams so I assumed that was the case.
I think everyone just assumed at the time that it was a reverse mortgage, because it would make no sense to sign an 80-year-old woman for a 10+ year contract when her estate is worthless and her only heir is a bankrupt tard. And yet, here we are somehow.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think everyone just assumed at the time that it was a reverse mortgage, because it would make no sense to sign an 80-year-old woman for a 10+ year contract when her estate is worthless and her only heir is a bankrupt tard. And yet, here we are somehow.
Nool once mistakenly said it was a reverse mortgage and for some reason despite it being immediately corrected the tale has lived on since.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late to this, but when Barb kicks the shit filled bucket, it is pretty likely Chris will go from being a frequent financial parasite to a full on tape worm. He'll most likely live with Sockness until he pisses him off, and than beg for shit as he sells more shit on ebay, lives in section 8 housing, and eventually gets evicted for horrifying conditions, hoping from one shitty spot to another until he inevitably dies from a combination of stress on his internal organs, ungodly high blood pressure and cholesterol, and not having anyone to call an ambulance when he has a heart attack. They'll find his corpse half consumed by his cats after someone reports the smell, or his charred remains after something starts an electrical fire because he's an idiot and showers with his toaster.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late to this, but when Barb kicks the shit filled bucket, it is pretty likely Chris will go from being a frequent financial parasite to a full on tape worm. He'll most likely live with Sockness until he pisses him off, and than beg for shit as he sells more shit on ebay, lives in section 8 housing, and eventually gets evicted for horrifying conditions, hoping from one shitty spot to another until he inevitably dies from a combination of stress on his internal organs, ungodly high blood pressure and cholesterol, and not having anyone to call an ambulance when he has a heart attack. They'll find his corpse half consumed by his cats after someone reports the smell, or his charred remains after something starts an electrical fire because he's an idiot and showers with his toaster.
He'll have to suck Sockness's cock and take it up the ass from him.

Reactions: Murgeruni

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
So there are two choices:
Either Chris needs to be possessed by Punchy the Asian knuckles or shit himself and does nothing.

Francine StripeCheer

kiwifarms.net
The other thing that might help Chris is that banks don’t like owning houses. While a house might (emphasis on “might”) be an asset to a homeowner (since theoretically the equity increases while they pay off their debt) a bank sees it as a liability that interrupts their revenue stream and requires them to pay property taxes/home repairs/etc.

In a weird way, Chris has to hope that the bank decides 14 BC is going to be too much of a hassle to repossess (i.e. whatever the bank hopes to realize from the sale is less than the costs of repossession and the cost to clean the house and get it ready to sell) which, given the state of 14 BC, isn’t beyond the realm of possibility.
So in a way, it's in the CHandlers' interest to neglect the house so as to make it useless to repossess?

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

kiwifarms.net
I am interested in Chris immediate reaction when he finds his mothers corpse. My best guesses are:

1) He posts a photo of her corpse on twitter
2) Is mentally in Magi-Chan roleplay mode and the sudden hit of reality triggers a full on freak out, probably burning the house down
3) He will post a DRAWING of her corpse on his twitter
4) He'll go full Psycho and replace his real mother with a fantasy one

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness, Chris will likely end up in a psych ward at some point. Then we won't have anything to talk about.
Whether that's for the best or not is really up for yourself to decide, eh?
Yeah, he might end up getting sent to a state psyche ward, I doubt voluntarily, he has made it clear he above that. I imagine they will get him on antipsychotics and antidepressants than send him back into the wild, since short term psyche wards are pretty garbage about managing people because of funding reasons. Of course he'll relapse, end up in and out until he either dies or gets sent to a long term ward and is basically just doped up. Between that and becoming a parasite on Sockness than dying in some shitty housing in the ghetto that he manages to scrape up with his tugboat, patreon, and ebay sales, I would think those would be the most likely outcomes. Am I on the mark here or am I off?

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Considering that he thinks he's Magi-Chan now, this is becoming highly likely.
The trolls and cow tippers have just sent him further and further into basket case territory. He was damaged goods to begin with but Jesus Christ. Once he doesn't have anyone to take care of him that's it for Chris. It's not a matter of money or whether he can cook for himself, it's that he's incapable of being on his own. He has always been a man child but now he's also really far gone. After Barb dies he'll either find someone to glom onto who thinks they're cool for letting Chris live with them in order to troll him or he will become a ward of state. That's not to say we won't get any more Magi Chan nutcase tweets though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino