Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Didn't barb reverse mortgage the Chandler dungeon? So the homlessness thing would be probably most accurate.
Barb had a deal with the devil, she can spend shit on turd in exchange for Chris. After she dies, the devil will take him and the devil is the one who's Chris talking to on twitter.

Reactions: Mr. 0

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Didn't barb reverse mortgage the Chandler dungeon? So the homlessness thing would be probably most accurate.
I’m sure he has another family member or family friend lined up to take him in. Judging from the condition Barb is currently in and the fact that Chris is still alive and his house hasn’t burnt down, someone is probably already taking care of a lot of the routine business and chores that Chris won’t do.

That being said, I’m sure a homeless saga from Chris would be entertaining

The Pest

Killing crops, all day, every day.
kiwifarms.net
If Chris does embark on a Homeless Saga... how will we be updated? He wont be able to tweet as he has no comupter nor phone. Only if other people film him and post it will we know what's going on with him.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
If Chris does embark on a Homeless Saga... how will we be updated? He wont be able to tweet as he has no comupter nor phone. Only if other people film him and post it will we know what's going on with him.
I’m sure he has a phone he can post from. And he’ll probably find other free internet at libraries or something. And he’ll get into some kind of tard housing eventually. I mean, if Phil can get housing, I’m sure Chris can.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure he has another family member or family friend lined up to take him in. Judging from the condition Barb is currently in and the fact that Chris is still alive and his house hasn’t burnt down, someone is probably already taking care of a lot of the routine business and chores that Chris won’t do.

That being said, I’m sure a homeless saga from Chris would be entertaining
Who do you think that is, though? Barb's side of the family cut off contact ages ago because they hated her for being a skank. He hasn't spoken to David in almost a decade, I don't think he's ever even met Carol, and every time he tries interacting with Cole he gets blocked. I don't think they have any family friends either. Chris certainly doesn't have friends anymore, and Barb has seemed content to sit in the house and fossilize while the hoard consumes 14BC, instead of going to bingo or church meetings or any of the other things old ladies typically do to get some social interaction.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Who do you think that is, though? Barb's side of the family cut off contact ages ago because they hated her for being a skank. He hasn't spoken to David in almost a decade, I don't think he's ever even met Carol, and every time he tries interacting with Cole he gets blocked. I don't think they have any family friends either. Chris certainly doesn't have friends anymore, and Barb has seemed content to sit in the house and fossilize while the hoard consumes 14BC, instead of going to bingo or church meetings or any of the other things old ladies typically do to get some social interaction.
Chris' tard pity goes a long way. He's a manchild that's devolved to look mentally challenged, I'm sure one of them will take him in out of pity. Maybe even a fucking faggot like Ninja or Pewdiepie will throw him a gofundme and save him.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure he has another family member or family friend lined up to take him in.
Why do you think that? Why do you even think he has another family member willing to talk to him or even show up at the funeral?

Maybe even a fucking faggot like Ninja or Pewdiepie will throw him a gofundme and save him.
It's more likely some group of Internet do-gooders bail him out until he's in some place than that the Chandlers do anything.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb doesn't contribute much around the household though. All she does is watch the pets. Chris is the one who drives around to get groceries, changes the papers the dogs shit among other things. As far as I'm concerned she leeches off chris not the other way around.
She does give him a house to live in... a house that’s filled with hoarded shit. But it keeps his toys dry whenever it rains.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

desven

Snoopy 2009
kiwifarms.net
Barb doesn't contribute much around the household though. All she does is watch the pets. Chris is the one who drives around to get groceries, changes the papers the dogs shit among other things. As far as I'm concerned she leeches off chris not the other way around.
Well, considering she takes him to court and still solves his problems with law (like talking to the police a few weeks ago), I'd say she's still the one keeping him from going homeless or ending in jail.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
I truly and honestly see one of three possible outcomes.

1. Chris becomes homeless. She'll wander the street of Ruckersville, or wherever she lives now, with sightings growing few and far between.

2. She gets taken in to some form of custody. Whether it'll be prison or a home for people with special needs. In my opinion this is the best case scenario where she can, for the first time, get the help she always needed.

3. Some creep like Jacob Sockness is going to give her a home and do unspeakable things. This is actually my worst fear for her.

Regardless, I think the Chris Chan saga will come to a close shortly following Barbs death. Whether this will be a blessing or a curse is anyone's guess, as we all know how volatile a life Chris has had.

You have to ask yourself how much of this would Chris actually do without Barb's input. I'd wager not much.

FunkyFresh87

kiwifarms.net
Well, considering she takes him to court and still solves his problems with law (like talking to the police a few weeks ago), I'd say she's still the one keeping him from going homeless or ending in jail.
I addressed some of those with barb helping chris out in another post and about the house. If she dies the bank could probably reposess it to pay her debt which is a big worry for him.

You have to ask yourself how much of this would Chris actually do without Barb's input. I'd wager not much.
I don't agree with this. Chris is definitely exceptional, but he's not exceptional to the point he'd forget to feed himself or 2 dogs. Hell if anything he'd probably try to care for them more as they'll be the only company he has when barb croaks.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
The only question I have presently in regard to the 'when snorlax croaks' scenario is "How far will chris go to get people to donate money?" It won't keep his current lifestyle going for long, obviously, but I'm expecting wide-eyed panic in chris's eyes as the bills pile up. Chris's only means of income for years has been his tugboat and e-begging, its all he knows how to do.

Minxy the Jinx

Hi
kiwifarms.net
The only question I have presently in regard to the 'when snorlax croaks' scenario is "How far will chris go to get people to donate money?" It won't keep his current lifestyle going for long, obviously, but I'm expecting wide-eyed panic in chris's eyes as the bills pile up. Chris's only means of income for years has been his tugboat and e-begging, its all he knows how to do.
I'm hoping that Barb's death will get Chris to start working on his comic consistently again because that's pretty much his only mean of earning an income apart from begging and pleading for donations.

TaterBot

don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb ain't dying anytime soon. Why I think so:
She was brought up poor in the 1940s, no cholesterol-clogged arteries by age 20 for her. She lives with a young person who she knows needs her, this is of great importance to old people. She lives upstairs and can climb steps. She has the mental satisfaction of having done productive work until retirement. She lost weight down to a normal size years ago. She goes to the doctor regularly. She has a mean disposition. All these things work to ensure her a long life.
Dream on, but you may as well prepare for Barb to be around a long time yet.

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
Oh so she was brought up poor so she wasn’t a hambeast by age 20 eh? These day if you are brought up poor you are more likely to be fat. That’s probably why she was fat and was a Snorlax for a while because they were poor and she was eating cheap fast food. I don’t know how she lost the weight because the kitchen is too hoarded and messy to be able to have enough room to cook anything healthy in the kitchen.

In the past poor people were skinny and rich people were fat because the rich people could afford more food and ate more. And the poor could not afford as much food.

But now poor people in the USA are fat and rich celebrities are skinny because the rich can afford food healthy food and the poor eat cheap unhealthy food.

Damn you mcdonalds! You are destroying the poor by selling them cheap food that makes them fat!

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was brought up poor in the 1940s, no cholesterol-clogged arteries by age 20 for her. She lives with a young person who she knows needs her, this is of great importance to old people. She lives upstairs and can climb steps. She has the mental satisfaction of having done productive work until retirement. She lost weight down to a normal size years ago. She goes to the doctor regularly. She has a mean disposition. All these things work to ensure her a long life.
The only reason she lost weight is because she couldn't choose her own food anymore, and old people experience lipotrophy.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Barb had a deal with the devil, she can spend shit on turd in exchange for Chris. After she dies, the devil will take him and the devil is the one who's Chris talking to on twitter.
Thats some "Drag me to hell" type of shit, Barb even look like the gypsie character.

I'm hoping that Barb's death will get Chris to start working on his comic consistently again because that's pretty much his only mean of earning an income apart from begging and pleading for donations.
Naaaah, Chris will use this chance to guilt trip people in donating more and more. He will use her death and stress as an excuse for not getting work done.

Amazing, every single word that you just said...is wrong (mostly)

Its a miracle she is still alive given her awful life style and very known history.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
The only reason she lost weight is because she couldn't choose her own food anymore, and old people experience lipotrophy.
Dr. Google: Lipoatrophy is the term describing the localized loss of fat tissue. This may occur as a result of subcutaneous injections of insulin in the treatment of diabetes, from the use of human growth hormone or from subcutaneous injections of copaxone used for the treatment of multiple sclerosis.

Old folks' appetite also tends to decrease, and she is not getting drunk with Bob any more. Booze is high in calories. Middle aged people still often have a big appetite while their calorie usage declines, making that the fattest age category in very general terms.

It's also been noted that Barb isn't actually demented, but puts on a show for pitybux when Chris films her. I, too, put my money on her sticking around a while.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino