Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
You my friend took the words exactly out of my mouth. Thing is, democrats lock us away and take away our rights even if we've done nothing wrong.

Problem is, I don't have a group of people fighting for mine and their freedom. We are the people society forgot about but the government sure didn't.

We're treated as a paycheck to them for an excuse to collect taxpayer money, (Yes part of YOUR money goes to this) and they lock us up with minimal contact to the outside world to call for help.

If you REALLY want to know how bad it is when you get in there, you're not allowed to get married, have children or even go on a date when you're in there.

You might be wondering why they specifically do that, it's because a spouse is able to take you out of a home to be your caretaker, and they can't have that.

Oh and northeast united states. I don't wanna say my exact state.
And here I was thinking the Democrats were supposed to be on the side of the autistic, the disabled, disadvantaged, ect. Then again, Democrats hate the US, so it would be expected they would also hate people having freedom as well
I find it so ironic how the Democrats always claim to be on the side of "disadvantaged" and "discriminated" minorities and women, yet they try to make them even more reliant on government programs and try to take all their rights and freedoms away
They should not be able to dictate anyone's life this much like this. That's a violation of basic human rights, and I can't believe they would do it in the US of all places. Jesus

Thought you would've been from California, or some far-left shithole state like that. I didn't think the Northeastern United States was this bad

Hope you're living well though. Sounds hard having the government this much on your ass 24/7, just because of some disability which might as well be on the same level as colorblindness

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
And here I was thinking the Democrats were supposed to be on the side of the autistic, the disabled, disadvantaged, ect. Then again, Democrats hate the US, so it would be expected they would also hate people having freedom as well
I find it so ironic how the Democrats always claim to be on the side of "disadvantaged" and "discriminated" minorities and women, yet they try to make them even more reliant on government programs and try to take all their rights and freedoms away
They should not be able to dictate anyone's life this much like this. That's a violation of basic human rights, and I can't believe they would do it in the US of all places. Jesus

Thought you would've been from California, or some far-left shithole state like that. I didn't think the Northeastern United States was this bad

Hope you're living well though. Sounds hard having the government this much on your ass 24/7, just because of some disability which might as well be on the same level as colorblindness
Thing is all my aspergers does is skew my perception socially, like I may find something socially acceptable to say when its not or I may think my social standing is much much different than it actually is.

I do okay for myself, I try my best to keep up. Its a little much sometimes but I think I'll make it. I'm not on plan Z yet.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Yes I live in the US
I honestly hate talking about this topic as its literally the most horrifying experience I've ever had in my entire life but I suppose the farms will never have someone mentally stable as I am to tell you what its like so ill do it.

Imagine living every single day since you're a teenager with the threat of going to a home where literally every right is taken from you. You have more rights in prison than a group home. The entire system lies and says what they do is for the greater good, when in reality, the government pays based on how many are in the home at a time.

Its a fate worse than death, your entire life from that point on to the literal second is chosen for you, and you'd best behave or they'll send you to the doctor and put you on some serious mind numbing meds and when I say the chances of getting out are slim, I mean you have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

I had and still have to live to an unbelievably high standard to stay out, I have to clean my entire living area daily, not a touch up, a deep clean. I have to cook every meal, not warm something up. I have to be doing something "responsible or adult" for 8 hours straight at a time.

I want you to take something from this, if you EVER think you have it bad, try living a single day in the system.
I don't suppose moving to the South is an option? We have all manner of autists and spergs here that aren't interfered with in the slightest.

Penis

kiwifarms.net
That sounds gay as shit. What state do you live in where you have to do all this shit to not get put in a group home just because you have mild Aspergers
Shouldn't it be your right as a US citizen to live the way you want, without any bullshit government intervention? If you wanna live in a trash-infested shithole of a house and order takeaways instead of cooking your own food (not to say that's how you live), shouldn't that be your right as a US citizen, autistic or not?
Mentally incompetent people do not have the same rights as mentally competent people. As harsh as it sounds its for their own good. These people will go on to absolutely destroy themselves and everyone around them if someone doesn't intervene. In most scenarios, the parents/family of these people have power of attorney. However, when everyone around them dies out, the state usually takes up that role.

My SO used to work in an adult care facility. There were 60 year old mental patients there that would shit themselves and ask when their (long dead) parents were coming to visit. You simply cannot expect people like that to be responsible for their own lifestyle. (Read: people that have NOBODY who cares enough about them to make decisions for them)

Chris definitley isn't that far gone (yet), but when Barb dies and 14 BLC gets repossessed, he simply won't have anywhere else to go. He will have no family outside of his estranged half-brother, and no friends to take him in. This isn't even factoring in his already dwindling mental state.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Chris definitley isn't that far gone (yet), but when Barb dies and 14 BLC gets repossessed, he simply won't have anywhere else to go. He will have no family outside of his estranged half-brother, and no friends to take him in. This isn't even factoring in his already dwindling mental state.
It sure is a shame that Chris doesn’t have some sort of regular income that he could use for basic survival: Food, rent and that kind of stuff.

Like, imagine if he got a check every month, no matter how unproductive he is! That would surely keep him out of the system and assisted living facilities.

Oh wait...

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It sure is a shame that Chris doesn’t have some sort of regular income that he could use for basic survival: Food, rent and that kind of stuff.

Like, imagine if he got a check every month, no matter how unproductive he is! That would surely keep him out of the system and assisted living facilities.

Oh wait...
He will get a shitty slum-tier apartment like any number of speds and lolcows even less functional than he is. Maybe he'll get thrown out of a couple for sperging at people for making noise or other shit that annoys him because he doesn't know how to get along with others but eventually he'll settle on a place at about his own personal level of retardation and probably die there. And he might try to get away with not paying rent or bills at some point to buy tard toys but again, he'll eventually get taught he can't do that. That's probably right after he no longer has Barb to bitch slap him into coughing up some money every month.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He will get a shitty slum-tier apartment like any number of speds and lolcows even less functional than he is. Maybe he'll get thrown out of a couple for sperging at people for making noise or other shit that annoys him because he doesn't know how to get along with others but eventually he'll settle on a place at about his own personal level of retardation and probably die there. And he might try to get away with not paying rent or bills at some point to buy tard toys but again, he'll eventually get taught he can't do that. That's probably right after he no longer has Barb to bitch slap him into coughing up some money every month.
I think there's going to be a tomgirl return of Carlos Chantor to get some money.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I think there's going to be a tomgirl return of Carlos Chantor to get some money.
Except this time he will actually have customers.

The drastically declining quality of weens these days will mean a line out of his door of faggots wanting to ironically fuck Chris to put it on YouTube.

And Sockness probably can’t wait to go to town on his anus as well.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except this time he will actually have customers.

The drastically declining quality of weens these days will mean a line out of his door of faggots wanting to ironically fuck Chris to put it on YouTube.

And Sockness probably can’t wait to go to town on his anus as well.
Sockness finally gets to hole out chris with his neetbux? Man. Chris is a shitty dude, but gettin holed out by Sockness would be like the 10th layer of hell. I'd feel like a part of me died inside if that happened

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Believe me if that were an option I'd have tried.
And yet Chris is free to do the wackiest shit and no one cares. It's nonsensical.

What are you expected to do with all the extra food they make you cook? Are there people you live with who are eating it? Otherwise it seems impossibly expensive to cook for 6 when you are one person. Also is there an age or number of years that pass at which they stop spying on your every move? It seems insane to intrude on a person's life every day to make sure their home is hospital clean and that they are doing Better Homes and Gardens level cooking and decorating.

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
And yet Chris is free to do the wackiest shit and no one cares. It's nonsensical.

What are you expected to do with all the extra food they make you cook? Are there people you live with who are eating it? Otherwise it seems impossibly expensive to cook for 6 when you are one person. Also is there an age or number of years that pass at which they stop spying on your every move? It seems insane to intrude on a person's life every day to make sure their home is hospital clean and that they are doing Better Homes and Gardens level cooking and decorating.
Age doesnt matter to them, they'll keep spying until you hit such a high standard that you're basically an autonomous superhuman. I tend to eat most of it (I'm very tall so my calorie intake is fairly high) Luckily on the weekends im left alone long enough to eat the rest of the food without wasting it. Theres a complex plan i had, but i'd need some of the craziest bastards on the planet to pull it off.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Everything or noting will occur.
That's when Chris's value worth or self reliance and ability to make a budget.
Also Cole Smithey might be happy.

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
DSP was able to live in a condo, but that was because he kept on weaseling his way out of paying. Can't imagine Chris doing the same. Then again, Chris has never known what it's like living on his own and a condo is way too much out of Chris' price range. It'd be interesting to see Chris living in the slums of Charlottesville.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What happens to 14BC after Barb dies, Chris is evicted, and it goes to the bank? Rehab, sale, demolition?
It depends on how much structural damage has been caused by animals shitting and pissing everywhere for years. It was rehabbed after the fire but it has certainly deteriorated since then. If it's mostly structurally sound they might just rehab it enough to sell it or rent it (if they do that).

Rosechu's Pickle

Rosechu's true and honest genitalia
kiwifarms.net
One thing that may factor into this is the terms of all of the Chandlers' loans. Some forms of debt are canceled when the debtor dies and there is no co-signer. From here, 2 things can happen:

1.) The loans are forgiven, meaning Chris can continue to fester albeit with less financial burden
2.) The loan companies successfully sue to collect from Chris, leading to the following:

When Barb becomes a rosechu, his best bet may be to file for bankruptcy. He will be forced to liquidate his toys and the board and by this point, his credit is so bad that he will never be able to get any sort of loan without an extortionate interest for the rest of his life. 14BC, Son-chu, and his tugboat are protected.

Granted, Chris is a lazy piece of shit so it would take some prodding from a confidant like Rocky, magi-chan, or weens for him to do this.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
One thing that may factor into this is the terms of all of the Chandlers' loans. Some forms of debt are canceled when the debtor dies and there is no co-signer. From here, 2 things can happen:

1.) The loans are forgiven, meaning Chris can continue to fester albeit with less financial burden
2.) The loan companies successfully sue to collect from Chris, leading to the following:

When Barb becomes a rosechu, his best bet may be to file for bankruptcy. He will be forced to liquidate his toys and the board and by this point, his credit is so bad that he will never be able to get any sort of loan without an extortionate interest for the rest of his life. 14BC, Son-chu, and his tugboat are protected.

Granted, Chris is a lazy piece of shit so it would take some prodding from a confidant like Rocky, magi-chan, or weens for him to do this.

Needless to say, it’s not looking that great for Chris.

So what happens to your house when you die?
The simple answer is that the mortgage comes with the house, says Stuart F. Ebby, a lawyer and real estate expert with the Philadelphia firm of Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller.
But nothing is ever simple, right?
What Happens To Your Mortgage When You Die?
Here are six scenarios that could happen if you hold a home loan when you die, including one that could catch your heirs by surprise, even if you’ve paid off the mortgage.
In each of these instances, Frank Donnelly, a mortgage banker with U.S. Bank in Fairfax, Virginia, says heirs should contact the lender soon after a death to discuss their options.
While deciding what to do, it’s important to keep the loan current. Donnelly notes, “You don’t want it to go into foreclosure.”
Most mortgages also require that the home be kept in reasonable repair, Donnelly says, so taxes and insurance should be paid up.
Scenario 1. Your heirs take over your loan.
In most instances, federal law allows for the transfer of the loan to a relative or other heir when you die.
Although most home loans contain a due-on-sale or acceleration clause that allows a lender to demand immediate and full payment upon transfer or sale of the home, transfers due to death are exempt.
This means your heirs would take on your home loan with the same interest rate and payment you have.
“It’s just as though it were handed to you by a deed,” though you may have to follow legal formalities, such as filing a will or letters of administration in probate court, says Ebby, who is also an adjunct professor of law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Scenario 2.Your heirs refinance the home loan.
If heirs want to keep a home, Ebby says, in many cases they would refinance the loan – especially if they can get a lower interest rate or reduced monthly payments.
If your heirs can’t qualify for a new loan but can afford to make monthly payments, they can always keep the original mortgage.
Scenario 3. Your heirs get the property free and clear.
If your relatives are lucky, your estate may have enough funds to simply pay off the loan. In this case, you’ll have to direct in your will that other assets in the estate be sold to retire the mortgage.
If you took out a mortgage protection insurance policy, that would automatically pay off any balance.
But should an older homeowner buy such a policy specifically for that possibility?
“Usually, the cost of the policy isn’t justified,” Ebby says.
The exception to the rule would be if you know your heirs cannot afford the payments or qualify for a refinancing.
If so, such an insurance policy would solve the problem.
Scenario 4. Your heirs can’t afford the monthly payments.
If the mortgage is too much for your heirs to handle, they can sell the home or, in the most extreme case, simply walk away.
In instances where the loan is underwater — when the home is worth less than the balance on the mortgage — walking away might be the wisest move.
“They can just give it to the lender,” Ebby says. “And if it’s really underwater, and it looks like it’s going to stay underwater, it makes sense to walk away.”
Otherwise — say, if there’s a sentimental attachment to the home and heirs want to keep it — “then you have to try to get together with the lender and see if you can work something out,” Ebby says.
You can start by asking the lender to forgive some of the debt, Donnelly says. But that almost never happens.
Lenders are far more likely to accept a short sale that allows your heirs to sell the property for less than the outstanding debt, with the bank agreeing not to hold your estate liable for the loss.
If your heirs simply stop making the monthly payments and your home falls into foreclosure, the lender could sue your estate to recoup its losses.
But that, too, rarely happens.
“What’s the point of going against the estate unless you can collect?” Ebby says. “And if the estate was in such poor condition that you foreclosed, what’s the chance you would collect the deficiency?”
Scenario 5. You took out a reverse mortgage prior to your death.
This is another matter entirely. A reverse mortgage is a lien on the home. If there is no co-borrower — or the co-borrower is also dead or no longer living in the home — the loan comes due when the borrower dies.
The heirs will only inherit the home itself if the reverse mortgage balance can be paid off without selling the property.
To accomplish that, your heirs would have to pay off the balance with cash from the estate or another source, or take out a new loan.
The more likely outcome is that your heirs will inherit whatever equity is left after the home is sold and the lender repaid.
Scenario 6. Your home is seized to pay other debts.
It might not matter what your heirs want to do with your home — even one that is paid off and has no mortgage — if you leave lots of other unpaid bills.
If a house is the only significant asset you leave behind, some states can require it to be sold to pay off non-mortgage debts.
In Arizona, for example, the deceased’s “legitimate creditors are paid before any assets are distributed pursuant to the will,” says Jeremy Sohn, an estate and trust attorney in Tucson.
The only way your heirs might avoid a forced sale is if they use their money to repay your debts, even though they’re not directly liable for what you still owe unless they cosigned originally, Sohn notes.
But one way or another, the bills must be paid.
In other states, however, estate law doesn’t allow creditors to force the sale of a house to collect non-mortgage debt.
Of course, that doesn’t mean creditors won’t pester surviving family members for payment and suggest that selling the house is the “fair” or “moral” thing to do.
If this comes up, checking with an estate attorney is the only wise thing to do.

Even the first scenario, where Chris just takes over the old mortgage doesn’t look that good. (Assuming that Barb’s numerous creditors allow this.)

Chris finances will be stretched to the breaking point, and for the first time in his life, he would be without the option of buying the toys he puts so much meaning into.

It would get really lulzy if the bank or whomever sent over an inspector to check on the condition of the house!

Tags
None