Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe he’ll find a leprechaun with a pot of gold on his travels as a bum, and use the gold to buy 1000 Legosets and build a new house out of Legos?

For the unpteenth time guys, Chris won’t be sent to the looney bin. No, not even if he starts ranting about dimensional merges in court. (Ok, there’s a larger than non-existent chance in that case, but that’s it.)

Take a walk down Skid Row in any American city, and you’ll hear enough insanity about energy fields and CIA mindcontrol to last you a lifetime.

Just being crazy isn’t enough to get you put away these days. (Thanks Democrats!)

Unless Chris is a danger to himself or others, he’ll never see the insides of a mental hospital, and even then it’s in most cases a limited psych hold.

(Which is a shame really, because you could argue that an insane asylum would be a good place for Chris these days, given how much effort he puts into his imaginary happy place.)
The fact that he has at least 2 assault convictions which were downgraded from felony charges, on his record couldn't be used to prove he's a danger?

• Agree
Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
I just hope Null is smart enough to do nothing more than what he did for Robert: Blank out the page for a few days with a simple obituary.

If Null actually goes to Virginia to help Chris sort his shit out I swear Josh needs a lolcow thread of his very own.

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I don't think previous charges can be used against him unless they were super recent. There are far worse people wandering around homeless. His state seems underfunded enough to likely have a large waiting list and to split hairs on who qualifies for what.
Besides, Chris says loony shit but I doubt he's truly disconnected from reality. He'll definitely lose the house but his tugboat should secure him a basic level of housing that even a tard can maintain (hygiene and comfort are other matters).

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Plus, Chris did self harm on his body. How he got past a ER/doctor's question of "how did this happen?" we will never know.
Meh... I mean you’re not wrong, but it’s pretty small potatoes in the whole insanity department.

Come again once he set a building, or himself, on fire.

Rosechu's Pickle

Rosechu's true and honest genitalia
kiwifarms.net
Even if Barb has a fat life insurance policy, she hasn't done nearly enough to teach Chris how to manage a home.
She borrowed against the policy, meaning Chris will have jack shit once she becomes a rosechu.

I don't think previous charges can be used against him unless they were super recent. There are far worse people wandering around homeless. His state seems underfunded enough to likely have a large waiting list and to split hairs on who qualifies for what.
Besides, Chris says loony shit but I doubt he's truly disconnected from reality. He'll definitely lose the house but his tugboat should secure him a basic level of housing that even a tard can maintain (hygiene and comfort are other matters).
The only reason Sockness isn't homeless is because he's on Section 8 in addition to his own tugboat. AFAIK no one has bothered chris enough to get started filing for S8
He'll definitely lose the house but his tugboat should secure him a basic
The tugboat is like $1200. That's barely enough for a non-section 8 housing apartment in Charlottesville. Its been established that Chris is unlikely to leave Cville.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he could get one of those USDA subsidized apartments? I have a friend that grew up in one and lived in one himself before getting good work and they were pretty nice, at least where he was. The rent is on a sliding scale based on income.
You mean one of these things?

I think the problem here is the same as with Section 8. (Regardless of whether he qualifies, which I doubt that he does.)

You need to apply, fill in a bunch of paperwork and follow up. And then wait for years. It might have been an idea 5-years ago, but by now it’s too late.

She borrowed against the policy, meaning Chris will have jack shit once she becomes a rosechu.

The only reason Sockness isn't homeless is because he's on Section 8 in addition to his own tugboat. AFAIK no one has bothered chris enough to get started filing for S8

The tugboat is like $1200. That's barely enough for a non-section 8 housing apartment in Charlottesville. Its been established that Chris is unlikely to leave Cville.

I believe it’s closer to $1500, but even then it’s barely enough for the kind of life Chris has gotten accustomed to.

A house would cost around 1200$ to rent or month, so that’s a no go unless Chris starts some kind of tard-collective.

A nice one room or two room apartment would likewise cost around 1000$

(Average rent is around $1K in Ruckersville, let alone Cville.)

That leaves the cheapest kind of studio apartments for around 700$

Add hydro, water, TV/internet, etc. on top of that, and were quickly looking at around 1000$, which would leave Chris with $200-$500 for food, Fanta and toys. And his car and gas.

Anyone else could easily manage on a 2-500$ monthly food budget. For Chris, it would be a famine-like situation.

(Keep in mind: This is all without including Chris’s ungodly hoard of crap, which could easily fill one or two big storage units, which cost around $300 a piece in the Ruckersville area. Yes, I’ve looked into this, I’m that autistic.)

TLDR: Not a lot of Legos or McDonald’s in Chris’s future.

TLDR 2: Aside from Section 8, which is out of the question, the best future scenarios for Chris would be either to live in a storage unit (lol!) or to get a camper/mobile home and live in that.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or better yet, he could move to another state, and that would put him in a much better position then staying in Virginia.
No, people in other states probably don't want him around either. Sure he might, "Brave, stunning, work it Goddess" in communist shitholes, but eventually, he'll wear out his welcome almost everywhere.

• Thunk-Provoking

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
No, people in other states probably don't want him around either. Sure he might, "Brave, stunning, work it Goddess" in communist shitholes, but eventually, he'll wear out his welcome almost everywhere.
True.

Of course, discussing Chris moving to other states is kinda like discussing what Chris would say if he was the first autist on the moon. (“Zap to the extreme!”? “For the Internet!”?)

It’s fun, but we all know it’ll never happen.

California, or Kansas might as well be on another planet as far as Chris is concerned.

His autism is pretty strong there, fuck... I doubt Chris would even move to another part of Virginia than what he already knows, unless he was somehow forced.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net

I think the problem here is the same as with Section 8. (Regardless of whether he qualifies, which I doubt that he does.)

You need to apply, fill in a bunch of paperwork and follow up. And then wait for years. It might have been an idea 5-years ago, but by now it’s too late.

I believe it’s closer to $1500, but even then it’s barely enough for the kind of life Chris has gotten accustomed to.

A house would cost around 1200$ to rent or month, so that’s a no go unless Chris starts some kind of tard-collective.

A nice one room or two room apartment would likewise cost around 1000$

(Average rent is around $1K in Ruckersville, let alone Cville.)

That leaves the cheapest kind of studio apartments for around 700$

Add hydro, water, TV/internet, etc. on top of that, and were quickly looking at around 1000$, which would leave Chris with $200-$500 for food, Fanta and toys. And his car and gas.

Anyone else could easily manage on a 2-500$ monthly food budget. For Chris, it would be a famine-like situation.

(Keep in mind: This is all without including Chris’s ungodly hoard of crap, which could easily fill one or two big storage units, which cost around $300 a piece in the Ruckersville area. Yes, I’ve looked into this, I’m that autistic.)

TLDR: Not a lot of Legos or McDonald’s in Chris’s future.

TLDR 2: Aside from Section 8, which is out of the question, the best future scenarios for Chris would be either to live in a storage unit (lol!) or to get a camper/mobile home and live in that.
Hopefully Jersh follows up on him saying that he'd go help Chris once Barb dies, Chris wouldn't be able to think about this by himself and the crackheads entertaining his post-Idea Guys delusions can barely problem-solve enough to get that close to Chris.

Hexbox

I nurture my skin.
kiwifarms.net

Yeah them's the ones. Depending on availability the wait may not be too long. My friend never waited terribly long and the application wasn't much more than the usual apartment apps. That being said, you're absolutely right that he probably couldn't figure the process out, and if he did the application would probably end up in the garbage once they see it signed :medallion:CHRIS CHAN SONICHU:medallion:.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know exactly what the deal with the rental house was? When barn croaks and the house is lost to forclouse could Chris get in contact with the people who rented it out to him last time? Sure Chris isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to debts and obligations but even he could probably understand he'd have to pay rent for the house he was staying at after the fire. Unless of course it was always meant to be a temporary fix and he was never meant to stay there long term. Thought personally given the condition Chris and barn left the place in it'd be a wonder if anyone moved in after they left

Tags
None