Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Penis

kiwifarms.net
With her deathly "naps" she takes I could see Chris ignoring her for at least a day or two after she passes, especially if there's some new cartoon Sonichu nonsense going on.

Like everyone else I doubt that he'll just hide her body unless Barb tells him to, but that would mean she actually gave a fuck about him after she dies.
Memes aside, there might actually be some permutation of this if Barb passes away in her sleep. Chris will be in denial and refuse to accept reality. We will get a series of cryptic/psychotic posts on twitter/facebook and everyone will have a suspicion that something is up but not be sure. Then a few days later the truth will break out. That is assuming she slips away quietly and quickly.

It seems like it will never come but in all likelihood anything can happen to Barb at this point, especially with Covid going around. All I can say is that I hope Chris will be okay.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris will be in denial and refuse to accept reality

He's refusing to accept reality now. If the outcome is that Barb passes away in her sleep, Chris will be in extreme denial. If Barb dies the same way Bob did, the denial might be less impactful and Chris will have to take things seriously, but it will be too late to do anything because Chris didn't/doesn't plan ahead for this.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He's refusing to accept reality now. If the outcome is that Barb passes away in her sleep, Chris will be in extreme denial. If Barb dies the same way Bob did, the denial might be less impactful and Chris will have to take things seriously, but it will be too late to do anything because Chris didn't/doesn't plan ahead for this.
It doesn't help it seems that Chris seems to be more uncaring for his family and the only modicum of care he showed was his video to his half brother which more than likely was something his mom put him up to since Chris would rather stay in his fantasy world. If Barb died, Chris would just cope with it hard and acknowledge it a week or even much longer. I won't be surprised if somehow Barb died in her sleep and Chris didn't notice shit until someone pointed it out to him.

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Also AFAIK, rocky has cut off chris and his former church all but excommunicated him, so his only sources of funding will be his tugboat and maybe some weens.

Support from fans would last only longer perhaps past 3-4 years.

It doesn't help it seems that Chris seems to be more uncaring for his family and the only modicum of care he showed was his video to his half brother which more than likely was something his mom put him up to since Chris would rather stay in his fantasy world. If Barb died, Chris would just cope with it hard and acknowledge it a week or even much longer. I won't be surprised if somehow Barb died in her sleep and Chris didn't notice shit until someone pointed it out to him.
Maybe a therapist that specializes in hoarding can point it out stuff to Chris one day.

• Winner
Reactions: Hogar Grupal

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think it's incredibly unlikely/impossible that Chris hides Barb's death.
Whatever you can say about Chris he loves his mother to an extent where Oedipus would tell him to quit being such a mama's boy. There is no situation where Barb is even ill where Chris doesn't completely panic. If he ever found her unresponsive 911 would be called so fast it would be unbelievable.

• Agree
Reactions: To Suffer?

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
The lumberjack was a shit dad but his end was pretty rough, Barb dying in her sleep would be a real peaceful way to go frankly we should all be so lucky when our time comes. I could realistically see Chris either sperging the fuck out 911/twitter/Null's cell all within the first 30 minutes or being in complete and utter denial for days, that Barb is just sleeping or is now in another dimension. People will never shut up about how bad the medallion incident was but this encouraging/validating the dimensional merge shit is doing 10X the harm to Chris's brain than shoving a foregin object up his ass which he's done on his own accord multiple times now. The merge shit hasn't been funny for a long time now, now its just sad.

Anyone else surprised how bad Null still wanted that gun? I thought he lost interest.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The lumberjack was a shit dad but his end was pretty rough, Barb dying in her sleep would be a real peaceful way to go frankly we should all be so lucky when our time comes.
Bob wasn't perfect but he was well intentioned and did his best. He obviously made some serious mistakes but failing to love his son was not one of them.

Jeffrey Epstein

Have your whites spayed or neutered pls
kiwifarms.net
is there a way to wade past all of these personas and get Chris to be on the level for a bit? I don't keep up enough to know if Chris is ever 'lucid.'

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
is there a way to wade past all of these personas and get Chris to be on the level for a bit? I don't keep up enough to know if Chris is ever 'lucid.'
His online activities are now mostly curated by a weird cult of people who deliberately feed his delusions, because he only tolerates opinions that are basically his own fed back to him. This may be somehow qualitatively better than when he was mainly abused by trolls, but these people are not helping him.

They may not be as obviously abusive as the Idea Guys, but they're still feeding into a really bad self-reinforcing loop of craziness that is making Chris worse.

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
When Barb dies I think the state of Virginia will put Chris into a mental hospital and his pets would be taken away to an animal shelter since the conditions of his house are like that of a budget hotel in Caracas, Venezuela.

No chance. Chris is delusional, but not an immediate threat to himself or others (unclit notwithstanding) so he won't be involuntarily confined. The state isn't paying money so Manchild can spend his days making an ass of himself online.

Chris will be homeless or a pet of one of the more degenerate enablers as soon as the bank decides to level 14 Branchland and salt the earth.

Retarded INTP

kiwifarms.net
Someone should get him a job...
He has been drawing retarded awful shits since his childhood, for free obviously. The very second he started to make (somewhat good) money out of it, effectively selling his art like some sort of job, living the dream of most artists, he fled from it as quickly as possible. There is no hope. Whatever happens after Barb's gone, it's not going to be productive for anyone at all.

Penis

kiwifarms.net
He has been drawing retarded awful shits since his childhood, for free obviously. The very second he started to make (somewhat good) money out of it, effectively selling his art like some sort of job, living the dream of most artists, he fled from it as quickly as possible. There is no hope. Whatever happens after Barb's gone, it's not going to be productive for anyone at all.
If Chris actually gained the minimum level of competence needed to monetize his internet presence he'd get in trouble for tax evasion. Lord knows he'd never be able to figure tax code out.

Penis

kiwifarms.net
So there won't be a situation where Chris finds Barb's unresponsive body, leave it where it is. Then don't say anything to anyone and its not until a neighbor calls the police because of the smell we find out she passed like 4 months ago?
Definitley won't last 4 months. I do think its possible he will go into denial but completely fall apart, signaling to everyone what is going on.

Tags
None