Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Alpha Kennybody

Previously Tiger Tanaka
An Insanity saga is already well under way. Those damn dirty Idea Guys have seen to that, not to mentions Chris's legion of weens.

It often makes me wonder how time will be scaled in these sagas. Will this be the merge, the sonichu saga, the insanity saga, or will it be all 3 in close succession. Or is some big event yet to spring which will define the whole story? Were other sagas this longwinded and tedious during their unravelling, only to be remembered fondly through nostalgia, or a scattering of memorable events to make everything else worthwhile? It seems that since Chris moved from Youtube to Twitter, he's far less interesting to present to a general audience, and there, he even seems to have found some of his 'true and honest' fellow crackpots, white knights, and enablers, who might genuinely think they are helping christian by promoting the delusions (be they merge / possession / transgender related).

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
It often makes me wonder how time will be scaled in these sagas. Will this be the merge, the sonichu saga, the insanity saga, or will it be all 3 in close succession. Or is some big event yet to spring which will define the whole story? Were other sagas this longwinded and tedious during their unravelling, only to be remembered fondly through nostalgia, or a scattering of memorable events to make everything else worthwhile? It seems that since Chris moved from Youtube to Twitter, he's far less interesting to present to a general audience, and there, he even seems to have found some of his 'true and honest' fellow crackpots, white knights, and enablers, who might genuinely think they are helping christian by promoting the delusions (be they merge / possession / transgender related).
The thing is, I don't think you would have many people (at least publicly on an internet site) spending their own personal time trying to "help" Chris and preventing him from falling further into this Sonichu power fantasy, mostly because.

1. Chris is just too in his own head and he's in his comfort zone where he's able to say what he wants to an audience with no repercussions and silence any from of conflict or disagreement by locking his tweets to following users only or instead with a simple block.

and

2. Chris doesn't want help, at the very least he knows that he may have some problems but is not invested in trying to repair his life in any meaningful way. We have had some people who have posted that they've tried to message Chris to not engage with people that the spout out merge and goddess power worship messages towards him, but he simply just ignores them or tells them to go away.

Whether or not Chris understands what he's doing by spending his time like a couch potato on all these online websites, is that he's digging himself in a deeper hole of despair and denial each passing day, that will come back to bite him once he has no roof over his head anymore.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Chris won't get an apartment. He'll probably have a meltdown after his mother's death and be forced by the state into a Halfway House where he'll have to share a dorm room with another aspietard. Either that or he'll have to pile everything he has into a minivan ala Terry A Davis and drive around the country, living on schizobucks. Either way, there's absolutely no chance that he'll be able to hold onto his horde in its entirety. He'll try to keep as much as he can, but the vast majority will have to be sold before Chris moves, either online or in a yard sale. It's gonna be surreal watching Chris in his bag-lady dress, sitting in front of his house and selling his junk to the general public; haggling and insisting that every filth-covered toy he has is worth ten times the value he originally paid for it and trying to convince passers-by that he's an honest to God real celebrity.
The sad thing is that any one of us who got a tugboat would be able to manage but Chris chooses to spend his on toys instead of paying off the mortgage.

What are the odds that some ween takes him in after Barb kicks the bucket?

Project R.

I'm working on it!!
It's always some one else's fault when he inevitably crosses social lines or gets shot down. It was a grand conspiracy from the top of the Commonwealth of Virginia on down that stopped him from getting some China with his pick up methods. Mary Lee Walsh was just a witch who hated him for no reason. All of the stores he got banned from were just full of discriminating Jerkops. When you don't understand or not of aware of what you're doing and why it's wrong, that's the easiest conclusion to reach. That and he got it from his parents.
"like I said, blame Christine" I'm surprised he hasn't said blame Barb

The sad thing is that any one of us who got a tugboat would be able to manage but Chris chooses to spend his on toys instead of paying off the mortgage.

What are the odds that some ween takes him in after Barb kicks the bucket?
I have a feeling Jacob will do that