Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
Chris could do a Norman Bates and keep Barb around for the fun, dressing up as her and putting on a voice and stuff.

He could then lure in a boyfriend free girl and take on the persona of a troll and split up with her, Chris then could blame 'the trolls' before again dressing up as Barb and running errands.

Barb just gonna sit in her chair and sleep the eternal sleep. Maybe the trans thing was a bit of foreshadowing for this hypothetical Bates Saga??

GherkinRealness

No rape, just hamsters.
The real question is, will it result in another "Black Tape"?
And while I'm at it, was the original one released yet? It's been almost a decade since Bob passed.
No its not been released and Null and Alec both agree to not do so in respect for Chris: anyone else would appreciate the same decency. I expect it would only get released after Chris's passing, if at all.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
And while I'm at it, was the original one released yet? It's been almost a decade since Bob passed.
Maybe. Altough I think Chris would go on video stating that Barb died, go on how she impacted his life and how she was a "good" person. Then lead on to the e-begging.
No its not been released and Null and Alec both agree to not do so in respect for Chris: anyone else would appreciate the same decency. I expect it would only get released after Chris's passing, if at all.
"Chris" "respect" and "decency" is not something I expected to to see in a sentence.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
No, and I don't think it should be.

There's a line between documenting what Chris willingly puts out there, actually funny trolling, and weening. The first is acceptable because he willingly makes a fool out of himself and we just sit and watch. The second is also acceptable so long as it's done well and doesn't turn into weening. The third is a dick move.

Releasing the black tape would be weening. Some things are sacred, even to cows, and the death of your father is one of those things. Let Bob Chandler rest in peace, and let Chris mourn him without weening.