What will people 100 years in the future think of us?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

REMEMBERMKULTRA

What else are they lying about?
kiwifarms.net
Imagine a bunch of historians in the year 2121 are talking about the state of the world in 2021. Will they hate us? Pity us? What do you think?

Personally I don't know, but I'm sure their opinion will be negative.

No Exit

Hit and Run attack!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The same way we look back at people a hundred years ago, and probably how they look back at those 200 years ago and so on.
"Wow, people were so dumb and uneducated back then. Thank God it's [current year], I wouldn't want to live during those horrible times."

REMEMBERMKULTRA

What else are they lying about?
kiwifarms.net
They will be sitting around their mud huts and shanty towns talking about how they vanquished the primitive whyte devil and now live in prosperity.
Based future humans will calls us Neanderthal faggots while they fuck their cum-bin fuck bots, and shit through a series of tubes.
This thread is already off to a great start lol.

Lone MacReady

Spy x Fantasy
kiwifarms.net
We'll be despised for the nigger country we allowed to come to fruition, but it will also be understood by a critically thinking minority that we didn't really have a chance since 1913. Once a foreign entity has control of your "money" (currently Fiat) supply, your leaders will be next. Once your leaders are compromised, your "laws" become unlawful, or rather tyrannical, in order to keep the Money Manipulators in power. After decades of this you get Americanda, and a ravaged world of Proxy wars paid for via unbacked Debt notes that can be "printed" to infinity (so long as there's purchasing power to debase as collateral).

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The actual people who are still left will likely be thinking how we're massive faggots for allowing the planet of the apes to happen.
1531705998547.gif

1552801971192.png

1512271116323.gif

englewoodpill.png