What will people 100 years in the future think of us?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
They will be in space in a inhuman form and forget that humanity was restricted to this temple of pain and flesh that god has cursed us to suffer in.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine a bunch of historians in the year 2121 are talking about the state of the world in 2021. Will they hate us? Pity us? What do you think?
People underestimate the extent that cross-race breeding will win at the eternal genetic competition over the hated whites and the lesser pure blacks/latinos/asians populations after the collapse around 2060ish. The populations of the world are about to mix together and then fly apart in catastrophic ruin. Our descendants will envy us over their false ideals of us sixty years and further after that. Much longer time periods will be needed to truly show how alien we would seem even to us today.

They will marvel at us, the scraps of our films which survive and the pieces of even the failures will suggest to them a philosophical and intellectual people. Our ideas of the Romans are much the same, imagine a open mouthed bread chewing fatty snorting, laughing, and screaming at the bloody entertainment of the arena and then remember the Romans are remembered as an industrious people who build huge monuments, wrote lengthy histories on ancient empires, and had leadership such as Marcus Aurelius. The awe we feel for the greatest of Romans and their works came first, and only much later in our civilization's cycle nearer to their late stages did we notice the mass man and his disgustingly small worldview. Once we fall and our great works sit in ruin, our halflings will dream of what their genetics once were. We will become the same false greatness, and the barbarians at our gates will be as the Long Beards, who became Langobardi, and eventually Lombardy are thought of now.

Robert of Cléry, Niketas Choniates, & Geoffroi of Villehardouin wrote three histories on the Latin sack of Constantinople during the fourth crusade. I imagine it will be much the same, and in the year 2861 it will be the same as when Pope John Paul II twice expressed sorrow for the events of the Fourth Crusade. In 2001 he wrote to Christodoulos, Archbishop of Athens, saying, "It is tragic that the assailants, who set out to secure free access for Christians to the Holy Land, turned against their brothers in the faith. The fact that they were Latin Christians fills Catholics with deep regret." In 2004, while Bartholomew I, Patriarch of Constantinople, was visiting the Vatican, John Paul II asked, "How can we not share, at a distance of eight centuries, the pain and disgust?" This has been regarded by some as an apology to the Greek Orthodox Church for the slaughter perpetrated by the warriors of the Fourth Crusade. In April 2004, in a speech on the 800th anniversary of the capture of the city, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I formally accepted the apology. "The spirit of reconciliation is stronger than hatred," he said during a liturgy attended by Roman Catholic Archbishop Philippe Barbarin of Lyon, France. "We receive with gratitude and respect your cordial gesture for the tragic events of the Fourth Crusade. It is a fact that a crime was committed here in the city 800 years ago." Bartholomew said his acceptance came in the spirit of Pascha. "The spirit of reconciliation of the resurrection... incites us toward reconciliation of our churches."

The weirdest part I imagine we could read about will be the racial extinction of White Anglo-Saxons to Continental European populations in England and America. The language survived but the people did not, although their mixed genetics in Blacks and Continental Europeans ensured America did not warp away from their original politics and morals straight away but accordingly on a much slower trend. Maybe Continental Europeans in the history books about the Anglo-Saxons will be written in the same tone as the Norse are in the history of England or as the Gauls are in the history of the Romans? Maybe it will be to cast down the concept of Whiteness and suggest the Anglo were too racially bigoted by skin color to protect themselves from our populations replacing them? I think that part will be very much used politically by all sides, and the truth will vanish for a time.

Last edited:

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
We will be immortal living in a cyberpunk world with our artificial hearts while hooked up to Big Titty VR and consooming the new Call Of Duty 50. People 100 years from now will be us.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing how history tends to play out, assuming society makes it that far people 100 years in the future will probably have a completely unrealistic idea of what life was like during this era. On top of that, I think they'll fixate on minor, really trivial things that most of us don't give any thought to as if those details somehow decided our entire future.

Rupert Bear

✡︎Dehomophobize Palestine✡︎
kiwifarms.net
"Man, i'm so glad we didn't live to see this thing they called 'The Internet'."