What would be your tranny name? -

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
I'm always amazed by how the truly autistic among transpeople have a chance to pick an entirely new name for themselves and somehow manage to fail catastrophically at that. To name a few household examples: "Greta Martela", "Ahuviya Harel" and "Leighanna Rose". What makes people give these names to themselves is beyond my comprehension.

So this is the thread where we self-dox our make-believe tranny names. Come up with something as autistic as possible to rival that of your favorite lolcow or if you've put serious thought into this share what would be your IRL tranny name. We won't judge :deviant:

If you're an actual transperson you obviously won't want to post your legal name here so just go along and have fun with it. Think of something that would be awesome but too ridiculous to actually have in your driver's license or just too silly to be used in daily life.

Last edited:

Rio

Smug Ellen Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trick to a tumblrina transition name is to take a normal name and make it sound all weird, overly long and spechull.

Let's say I want to rename to Emily. Emily's way too ordinary. Emilia? Slightly better, but eh I think we can go deeper. How about we change some of the lettering to create a name that sounds similar (but not necessarily exactly the same) but reads differently. This way we can communicate to everybody that we're special and interesting without actually needing to be special or interesting. Bonus points if it also confuses people who are forced to spell our names.

Aemilyah

There we go, now we're sounding properly tumblr. Now we need a last name. I don't know why we'd change our last name in our transition, but hey.
The most important thing here is that it sounds like it has deeper meaning, but it doesn't actually have one. Animal-related things, stars and flowers are good examples. I'm going to go for a constellation myself.
My tumblr trans name is:

Aemiliyah Cassiopeia.

Last edited:

Apocalypso

I want blood!
kiwifarms.net
I'm always amazed by how the truly autistic among transpeople have a chance to pick an entirely new name for themselves and somehow manage to fail catastrophically at that. To name a few household examples: "Greta Martela", "Ahuviya Harel" and "Leighanna Rose". What makes people give these names to themselves is beyond my comprehension.

So this is the thread where we self-dox our make-believe tranny names. Come up with something as autistic as possible to rival that of your favorite lolcow or if you've put serious thought into this share what would be your IRL tranny name. We won't judge :deviant:

If you're an actual transperson you obviously won't want to post your legal name here so just go along and have fun with it. Think of something that would be awesome but too ridiculous to actually have in your driver's license or just too silly to be used in daily life.
Alotta Fagina

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino