What would be your tranny name? -

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
when I get tired of my boring current problems & decide to go full tumblr-troon, either

Renesmee B'yonsay Waluigx
or
Jaylen O'Doula

Last edited:
Reactions: keksz

chunkygoth

*blink*
kiwifarms.net
Picking your troon name is literally the same as picking a name for your alter ego roleplay character. Some of these names reminds me of the names I would come across when I was a teen into edgy proboards. Here was the general naming strategy we all used:

1. Imagine a cooler version of you and daydream about this you a lot.
2a. Go to BehindtheName, pick an obscure foreign language, or the mythology category, and then scroll through looking for names that sound great, look unique, and jive with the general vibe of your character. This often results in super decadent names.
2b. Or, if you want to be more subtle, you can always pick a common first name and then either replace it with a cool foreign version or get creative with the spelling. Why roleplay a boring Ann, when you could be Ana, or Anya, or Eannae, or Aenniana??
3. Some names are just classic though and you run into a lot of Jacks, Aidens, Damiens, Belles, Victorias, etc.

If I were transitioning into a dude, I would want a name with a masculine edge, but not old mannish and not TOO masculine. I wouldn't want to spend all this time transitioning just to be a Walter and I'll never pass as Chad Beefcake. I would want to pick something a little edgy like Jackson or Damien, or maybe even a little unisex, like Elliott.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino