What would be your tranny name? -

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's that some of them don't have good relationships with their parents, but it can't be the case with all of them - why not ask a parent what they would have called them if they had popped out a boy/girl instead of a girl/boy?

In my White Bread culture, first born sons are given the same name as their father. I guess I would go with that, and then go with a nickname or shortened name that goes with that.

Scottish names are interesting - Jack is used instead of "John" or Bob or Bil or Willl instead of "William" It's partially because, starting in the Middle Ages, rhyming names were trendy. It's also partially because, with the tradition of having the same name as your father and grandfather, people wanted to have their 'own' name and people wanted a way to not get confused when talking about other people.

nippleonbonerfart

Boomer who ignores his wife
kiwifarms.net
I would be Cumstar McJizzButt, and I would solicit my services with used car dealership style television commercials.

"Howdy folks it's your pal Cumstar down at Cumstar's Gloryholes, and I'm here to let you know that we have a MASSIVE OVERSTOCK LIQUIDATION SALE. I'll suck big dicks, small dicks, green dicks, black dicks, any dick, just 49.95. Bad credit? No credit? Financing available. Stop on down and test drive a handjob today. Every visitor gets a free baloon."

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
Graziella DuVagnier

I'd need a wide collection of feather hats to go with that

Hmmm.... well I'm not going to base it on my real name, (Nice try glow in the dark CIA types).

Bertha Flowers

People wouldn't know whether to take it seriously, giving me ample "Did you just assume my gender!‽?" opportunity. It kind of sounds like it's a pun, but it's not. It's not a very feminine name, but certainly not masculine.

Reactions: JM 590

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Elliott Ayden or Mason Leo, since every single trans guy I've come across has had one of these names. (Seriously, what about them makes them so popular?)

• Agree
Reactions: PT 522
P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Something strong, yet gentle and ethereally beautiful.
Like Dymand Gemini Starlyght Nostalgya.

Elliott Ayden or Mason Leo, since every single trans guy I've come across has had one of these names. (Seriously, what about them makes them so popular?)
Don't forget Rowan, Connor, and Ezra.
I think it's because they sound like a name for a little boy (i.e. unthreatening) and are "interesting and special", unlike manly but otherwise plain names like John, Michael, and Daniel.

Reactions: madethistocomment
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino