What would trigger your transsexual woman anus of a man sexual pleasure

Evian Les Rutabaga

kiwifarms.net
Okay so you are a cis white male. Check your privilege.

One of the problems with zero-content slogans like this is that you'll never know, nor likely have the capacity to acknowledge, if I've sufficiently "checked my privilege". However, I can provide suggestions on where to shove it.

For the record, this "cis white male" is a queerer bitch than you'll ever get. I have all sorts of ideas about shoving certain things, and some experience.

So let’s say you are hanging out a friends house just having a good time etc things of that nature simply, and then all of a sudden you walk into a room and see two homosexual men having anal sex? What do you do?

By "men", should one assume that both are above the legal age of consent and that they are otherwise using safe and sane techniques which allow for providing and revoking consent? I ask because a violation of "safe, sane, consensual" calls for entirely different responses.

In a culture like mine that has incorporated doors into residences, the polite thing for a guest to do might be to close the door to the room on their behalf, to afford them some privacy. In some cases, one may wish to raid the nearest linen closet for towels, the better to reduce noises and damage from furniture hitting a wall.

Out of curiosity, are you in the habit of wandering around unaccompanied in your friends' houses when you've only been invited to "hang out"? Do their parents know that you do that?

Would this trigger you? “I’m so sorry guys for walking in on you.” You say to the homosexual men. “No that’s okay bro. We were just having some hella sexual relations.” One of the homosexual men says.

With time and experience one learns that face-to-face human dialog and sexual activities in real life rarely happen as depicted on AO3.

What do you do? What if one of the homosexual men offered you anus?

Believe it or not, I already have a fully functional anus of my own. Given the realities of anal sex, I would expect one or both of those anal cavities will already be occupied. I will leave it to the readers' imaginations as to how that might be accomplished, but I would still point out that sharing is only caring in front of a video camera or a live studio audience.

Let’s say you run out of the room

Huh? It's just two dudes having sex. Without me. As if that's any surprise. I'm okay with that, as long as I'm not in a committed relationship with either one ( In that case, both "safe" and "sane" have both just exitted the building.)

and into a different room but suddenly you see a transgender transsexual woman a woman with a penis and a cock Is being slammed into her anus would this trigger you sexually

This is also just two dudes having sex without inviting anyone else to their private party.

"Trigger" me, like a unique and special snowflake? No.

"Arouse" me, like a sexually-mature male? No.

what if the transsexual woman passed as a female even tho you did indeed see the cock as it was rocking back and forth as a cock slams into transsexual woman anus.

See above.

Again with the slamming? I share my concern for proper lubrication with those readers who are mature enough to have had sex with another living person.

What would it take to trigger you to become a transsexual woman?

This AO3/Tumblr fantasy of yours sure isn't going to do it.

A lot of men recently have been making the decision to make the transition. Under what circumstances would you transition into a female? Or would you remain male?

"A lot of men" also go bareback in search of the gift of HIV. That does not mean I will acquire an insatiable desire to do the same. Strange, I know.

Okay now let’s say you have no choice but to make the transition and the choice has been taken away from you. What put you over the edge? What made you make the decision to become a woman?

"The choice has been taken away" rules out the follow-on questions. If there were something to drive me "over the edge" or to "make the decision to become a woman" that would require me to have a choice as to how I would act - or not act - on those mental states.

You are allowed to keep your penis you don’t have to have the sexual change operation however you now start growing your hair and shave your face and wearing a wig while your hair is growing and you must now start wearing only female clothing.

1. My hair already grows. That is why the other big boys go to the barber for haircuts.
2. I already shave my beard. That's another of those big boy chores that seems to have fallen out of fashion.
3. If my hair is still growing and not falling out then I don't need a wig. If it has fallen out, there's only so much a wig can accomplish.
4. "Female clothing" actually is a very broadly-defined social construct, but I do think I would look good in a tailored tuxedo.

Visual explanation for the culturally impaired:
madonna.blog_.hr_-94985_770x675.jpg

How does this make you feel now that you have made this decision?

What part of "you have no choice but to make the transition" do you not understand?
No choice == no decision of mine.

How do you feel in public now that you are a woman? Discuss.

Like any other guy in drag.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The choice has been taken away" rules out the follow-on questions. If there were something to drive me "over the edge" or to "make the decision to become a woman" that would require me to have a choice as to how I would act - or not act - on those mental states.

You fucking retard. You are pretending like you think you are all smart by making this big long post, but your too stupid to even awnser the fucking question. People like you are really pieces of shit. You dumb ass. You fucking wasted your time by making your post because you didn't even awnser the question that mattered the most of the entire thread you just fucking reeeeee and didnt answer. Bitch ass. Learn how to awnser fucking questions next time before you make a post.