What would you do if you saw Adolf Hitler today

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Tsurubami Senri

dumbass / dumbasser / dumbasself
kiwifarms.net
what would u do?
hitler and rumia.jpg

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Don't invade the USSR."

"Stay focused on Europe and bolstering your manufacturing base further."

"Consider more overtures toward the United States."
That last one would have been better directed at Hirohito. Hitler knew that cripple fag was trying to bait Germany into war and ignored him, but Hirohito was way too much of a hothead.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Assuming that I know it’s actually Hitler I feel like my first instinct would be to try and talk to and befriend him. I’d be really interested in hearing his thought process during and leading up to WW2. I want to hear it from him directly, I’d love to get to know the man fought the world.

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
"Bro, when you get back, you need to not invade Russia; the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact is solid, you can deal with them later. Look out on or around early June 1944 and make sure you put lots of extra anti-air cannons and troops in Normandy around that time. If you have any spies in the United States, you need to find a man named Robert Oppenheimer and assassinate him...if you can find Albert Einstein, you need to send him to Auschwitz right away. Also, I know they're supplying the British, but you need to tell your u-boats to chill when it comes to American merchant marine vessels."