What would you do if you suddenly ended up back in October 2019? -

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Imagine, for instance, you're walking across the house when you blink and suddenly you're outside. Except you're not just outside, you're at your college campus. Full of people with not a mask in sight. A few moments later, you get a text from your mom asking how your stats exam went. "Stats? I took that last fall!" Then it dawns on you: you're in fall 2019. Checking your phone again, you confirm it's mid-October 2019.

What do you do, applying the above scenario to whatever you were doing at the time?

edit: assume determinism is in effect until catching up to the present day

Last edited:

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

kill authoritarians
kiwifarms.net
be upset that all the work I've done on my house/hobbies in the past 7 months is gone, wish I'd memorized some lottery numbers or checked which cryptocurrency or stocks are doing great in the future. otherwise nothing has changed for neets. I can't even think of any famous people who've died in the last 7 months to win deadpools. maybe if I tried hard enough I could remember a few.

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
Do what most above said, maybe wait to buy things until they're on sale..
Mostly pray that it doesn't happen again. Groundhog Day is all about hammering home how mundane the repitition gets. This would be that, only reliving these last 3 months would get offensively dull.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fevur and FuckedUp

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would put all my money into Tesla calls, sell them at the peak, and then start shorting the market, specifically airlines and cruise lines. Then I would buy Amazon stock at the bottom.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See if I can undo shit that happened while I was taking care of a family member as his caregiver. I lived in another state back in that month and I'd rather see if things could change for the better. Otherwise, it's all still fucked.

Other than that, I'd either get winning lotto numbers or wish I was thrown further back so as to make past me reconsider life choices.

Reactions: JosephStalin

Orion Balls

By the wonderful Wendy Wheelchair
kiwifarms.net
If it's 2019, and I'm on a college campus, that means that I decided at some point to work for the demon that is Sodexo. I will go neck myself, now.

All joking aside, I'd probably go buy some fabric so I can get to sewing and corner the market on fashionable yet effective masks.

• Feels
Reactions: FuckedUp

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
why do people always assume that time will take the same path. May be this time around Chinks eat another kind of bat and virus is actually going to wipe out 99% not 1%.
I've thought this very thing too: to keep things simple, assume determinism is in effect until you catch up to the present day.

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
-Start talking to someone I only just recently met a lot sooner, and get that started off on the right foot. (Better late than never, but this should've happened a long time ago; I just pussed out all year in 2019.)

-NOT buy the moped I would later buy in December and lose 250+ on.

-Various other little fixes like that.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The Empirical Bogey
Tags
None