• ”they coerced kit into posting a picture of kits genitalia and scrutinised kits selfies and nudes constantly for a long time all to try and disprove kit being tranny.”

What would you say to a suicidal person?Encouraging thoughts and feels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heinrich Himmler, May 29, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  1. [​IMG]
    Cheeky cunt, I like it. She's alpha as fuck, isn't even apologetic and told people to not feel sorry for her.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. MXGeVuO.jpg
    Make it count and don't fucking miss yourself.

One way to convince someone not to kill themselves would be to play in their narrative.
    Convince them that their plan is flawed and they should at least aim toward a purposeful death.

Lead them on a quest to a meaningful suicide and they'll probably find something down the road that will convince them not to do it.

Or you know, get them medicated.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #82 エボラちゃん, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    エボラちゃん

エボラちゃん ♥~No cure for Love~♥

kiwifarms.net
  3. Don't you get all Jihad on me :jacepout:

• Feels Feels x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Sometimes just being there helps. I wish your friend the best.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mr Fister 2

Mr Fister 2 I have nothing better to do with my time.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Sometimes it helps to let them see offing themselves would hurt and upset the life of close ones... assuming there are any. That and providing support and warmth.

HIVidaBoheme

HIVidaBoheme Condensating bitch

kiwifarms.net
  6. We're all on the same page here. I'm just suggesting (as a few others are) some tough love. My view is like Ivan Drago, "If he dies, he dies."

kiwifarms.net
  7. The quack cure peddled by Chiropractors, Naturopaths, and other assorted Witch Doctors on incomplete and misrepresented "scientific" evidence.

Might as well just drink bleach. They recommend that cure for autism too.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sounds like a job for The Snuggler.

I don't much see the tragedy in suicide. Sure, if we were immortal, but uh. Why not devote your empty life to track down the pedos and monsters of the world and take them out with you? Do a Ricky Rodriguez :semperfidelis:

That's what I would do. You have nothing to lose.

Joe_Camel

Joe_Camel karma Houdini

kiwifarms.net
  9. James Howlett

James Howlett I'm the best at what I do.

kiwifarms.net
  10. If you're so weak and pathetic you wanna go all emo and kys, then just do it. This is why I am never invited to an intervention. I'd just tell the person they're a riot when high or drunk.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Clean your room bucko

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Toucan

Toucan I am Toucan hear me caw!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.