What would you say to a suicidal person? - Encouraging thoughts and feels

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing matters, including suicide. Learn to deal with it now, or don't. But be sure, there's no taking it back.

The Crow

Forever Changed
kiwifarms.net
To believers who are feeling suicidal: Keep your faith strong, keep praying and asking God to help you with whatever hardship you're dealing with in life. Sometimes, Satan will use people to drain you mentally, spiritually, and perhaps physically as well. As a believer, you're going to go through tribulations in your life in one form or another, the Book of Job is the perfect example of this. Just keep pushing through and enduring whatever hardship you're going through and pray without ceasing, and God will help you make things right eventually.

To un-believers who are feeling suicidal: You have to turn away from your sins, believe in God and trust in his one and only son, Jesus Christ, who died for the sins of this world. Maybe, at one point or another, someone or something caused you to either lose faith in God, or perhaps you never knew about Jesus in the first place, because nobody ever directed you towards believing in him, before. Perhaps you're never actually prayed to God before, and if so, just try it one day and see what happens, it certainly never hurts to try, and it may sound cliche, but try picking up a Bible (KJV or NKJV), and reading it so you can learn about God and his plan for you, because God does have a plan for each of us.

Obviously, you already know life here on earth isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows, hence why you feel like you should end your life, chances are. So here's a question, if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that when you die, there's only two places for your soul to go, either heaven or hell, which place would you rather go to when you die? After all, this world called Earth had to have had a creator, it couldn't have just been created by nothing, so it has to have a creator. Wouldn't you rather go to heaven where you will gain everlasting life, happiness, and fulfillment? God is real, and he can grant that to you, so long as you trust in him, and live by his commandments. Satan, on the other hand, wants you to feel miserable so that you lose faith in God, or become angry at him so that he can drag you down to hell with him, and if you go through with your suicide, he will indeed succeed at doing just that. It may seem hard or even silly and crazy to you, especially if you're going through major hardships in your life, which seems very likely if you're feeling suicidal, but just try reading the Bible, and just genuinely pray to God one day and see if anything changes for you in your life, you may be surprised.....

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being alive in this reality is a privilege. Billions of past people are not enjoying your sensations of existing.
No matter how bad it seems now, the situation will pass. Time can be relied on. Just hold on and wait.

Reactions: Fromtheblackdepths

IPman

kiwifarms.net
Hollow point through the roof of the mouth. Hollow point is important because it expands, causing more internal damage.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
No larping. No joking.
I've had people do unspeakable things to me and try to both get me to commit suicide for long stretches of time multiple times, and outrightly tried to kill me. I'm not kidding.
My one thing is, remember NOTHING is impossible with God. He sees what happened, where you are, and knows what you are capable of. Sometimes you're in a situation where you don't know where your next breath is going to come from and yet He can get you through.
I'd probably dump my collection of sermons and teachings and stuff, some even from 4chan and psychology stuff, but that's a huge amount that an avid reader could take months to go through it all and not process it. JUST DON'T GIVE UP. YOU WERE NOT PUT ON THIS EARTH TO GIVE UP. PLAY LIFE LIKE /v/ PLAYS AN RTS. FOR EVERY UNIT YOU LOSE, MAKE GOSH DAMN SURE THOSE FAGGOTS LOSE DOZENS. VICTORY FOR YOU, DEATH FOR THEM.

• Feels
Reactions: Psyantroos

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to kill yourself then do us all a service and do something with it, take out some scumbags on your way out, at least try to do something to cheer people up. If you're all "nooo I don't have the energy, I just want to die but I don't have the energy for that either" then you're just depressed and should start working out until you have the energy and motivation to go out in a grand fashion.

Polack

Certified pseudo-intellectual
kiwifarms.net
Make' em laugh, at least enough to forget about everything else for a brief moment and realize there's someone else enduring it along with you.

Dregster

kiwifarms.net
BIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUSBIG BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
First I'd ask why they feel that way. Talking about their problems and having someone to listen to is likely to be more beneficial than any cliche platitudes.

Also there are rare instances where what they say might provoke a shrug and a "Good luck, dude. You're on your own."
1603724416764.png

• Feels
Reactions: Monika H.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Please wait until you take out a life insurance policy and name me as your beneficiary.

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uhm, would it be a good end to this thread to inform y'all that the person I mentioned in the OP turned their life around and now got a job, a stable relationship and their own place?
Because that's what happened in those two years :).

Tags
None