WhatPumpkin, LLC / Homestuck, Inc. : Chuck Tingle, Andrew Hussie and Friends - feat. Rachel Rocklin, Shelby Cragg, and Cohen Edenfield

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who is Chuck Tingle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I gathered from this mess is that like most things, SA influence goes way back and their tentacles spread all over modern internet even if indirectly.
Think about it, some sperg got to make millions out of a shitty GM game ripping off Cave Story, Homestuck and MOTHER, meets the celebrity game director behind Smash Bros in his own house. Gets his goddamn meme skeleton as an official costume along with a song from a hackrom in Nintendo's stupidly popular multi-million selling crossover and composed tunes for Game Freak, the fucking Pokémon developer.
All this because he got to rub shoulders with the epic ms paint comic guy.
Goon nepotism is truly a scary thing, these guys are probably on every institution by now influencing popular culture.
Well in all honesty, at least he is respectable and didn't go down the eboy rabbit hole like Hussie.

Edit: What I'm saying is that while Hussie is clearly shown with a deteriorating mental state and internet persona (I mean, have you seen the Epilogues yet?), Toby Fox managed to keep away from drama and just make a cute little game about befriending monsters. Although I will admit the fandom is quite honestly an absolute dumpster fire that deserves to die, Undertale really was something that changed up what we once thought about the RPG formula. The music is quite enjoyable as well. I don't see what your problem is, considering that Toby also calls himself a "shitty dog". But it's all just my own opinion, and everyone can have their own as well. I just wanted to speak my mind a bit.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In other news, Eridan and, I think, Feferi's coming to Pesterquest.
Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here. Eridan actually looks really cute here, as much as he is (or was) perceived as an incel-ish character by the fandom late 2014 and up. But really, as much as his design here looks pretty cute, I'm not expecting much. After all, remember Vriska's route?

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I brought up to my SO that I was considering reading Homestuck and he responded by linking me to some :islamic: rule 34 and said "the entire comic is like that." Suffice it to say I'm not going to touch it at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
I brought up to my SO that I was considering reading Homestuck and he responded by linking me to some :islamic: rule 34 and said "the entire comic is like that." Suffice it to say I'm not going to touch it at all.
Was it horse related, by chance?

SketchyRichard

Can we nuke Twitter?? 🤔
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here. Eridan actually looks really cute here, as much as he is (or was) perceived as an incel-ish character by the fandom late 2014 and up. But really, as much as his design here looks pretty cute, I'm not expecting much. After all, remember Vriska's route?
Finally best character has arrived. I hate that Eridan is proceed as an incel because Eridan does some issues that are relatable and could be fixed with the right person. But nah, Andrew is bad when choose interesting characters when it comes from the trolls
I heard the writer of Jojostuck is writing Eridan route. So "maybe" good. Hmmmmm....

At least the art doesnt look like a 15 year old made it.
I can't blame you. foods art is remind me of graffiti art (good ones). I do like his character design with his original character. I followed him before Homestuck artwork. He only got very big because of the race bend fanart. I feel like his gamzee design was best of three he did because it fits the character.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally best character has arrived. I hate that Eridan is proceed as an incel because Eridan does some issues that are relatable and could be fixed with the right person. But nah, Andrew is bad when choose interesting characters when it comes from the trolls
I heard the writer of Jojostuck is writing Eridan route. So "maybe" good. Hmmmmm....

I can't blame you. foods art is remind me of graffiti art (good ones). I do like his character design with his original character. I followed him before Homestuck artwork. He only got very big because of the race bend fanart. I feel like his gamzee design was best of three he did because it fits the character.
Not to be rude or anything but I honestly couldn't understand most of what you said.

SketchyRichard

Can we nuke Twitter?? 🤔
kiwifarms.net
Not to be rude or anything but I honestly couldn't understand most of what you said.
Can't blame you. I ramble my thoughts sometimes

Eridan route is write by the guy who wrote Jojostuck which it's ok. My big issue is how going to write him since most people (like you said) interpreted him as incel. Which I found strange because they give Vriska, an asshole, whole lot of excuses because "troll society" and abuse. Despite the fact, all troll has their own issue with that society especially high blood.

Food (artist who did Vriska, Gamzee, and Nepeta route) got very popular because his Homestuck race bent. Which I found strange because they don't race bend any other character in any other series, only Homestuck. I know he doing more work ever since his father passed away and he needed money (he made a GoFundMe). At least they got their token black guy on their team.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't blame you. I ramble my thoughts sometimes

Eridan route is write by the guy who wrote Jojostuck which it's ok. My big issue is how going to write him since most people (like you said) interpreted him as incel. Which I found strange because they give Vriska, an asshole, whole lot of excuses because "troll society" and abuse. Despite the fact, all troll has their own issue with that society especially high blood.

Food (artist who did Vriska, Gamzee, and Nepeta route) got very popular because his Homestuck race bent. Which I found strange because they don't race bend any other character in any other series, only Homestuck. I know he doing more work ever since his father passed away and he needed money (he made a GoFundMe). At least they got their token black guy on their team.
I don't exactly blame you either, a lot of people personally didn't like the sprites Food made for some characters, especially Vriska and Gamzee.

SketchyRichard

Can we nuke Twitter?? 🤔
kiwifarms.net
I don't exactly blame you either, a lot of people personally didn't like the sprites Food made for some characters, especially Vriska and Gamzee.
I agree. It looks very jarring especially with tarvos route. Everyone's Sprite looks cleaner and little consistent compared to the ones food made. It looks like this was made in 20 minutes each one. If I told someone this was a fan project, they would believe me.

Like wouldn't it be cheaper just to pay like one artist to do all the sprite.
Hussie has did this method since the namco/bandai visual novel project which made more sense because different games and genres. Now I don't get why the team just need a pay different artists to do same shit. This is why you don't trust hussie with your money.

Maybe man-child, Bolin, was right about Hussie