WhatPumpkin, LLC / Homestuck, Inc. : Chuck Tingle, Andrew Hussie and Friends - feat. Rachel Rocklin, Shelby Cragg, and Cohen Edenfield

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who is Chuck Tingle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a while since I’ve been in middle school but not so long that I don’t remember what most of the boys in middle school were all about - endless dick jokes and shitty doodles of dicks. I can’t stand most of Act 6 but the dick ouija sequence is a startlingly accurate depiction of how 14-year-old boys act.

Maybe they’re the creepy ones if they immediately think it’s sexual.

Rakdos92

kiwifarms.net
A few girls at my college openly admitted to pants shitting and pissing. Why is this a thing????????
Don't forget freebleeding. Apparently "holding your bussiness" is considered part of the PATRIARCHY!!1! and thus must be opposed.
Stuff like that explains why there are so few modern matriarchies. If they all result in such idiotic ideas, then no wonder the patriarchy crushed them.

wes

kiwifarms.net
Imagine bemoaning that Eridan is still a joke character when most of the cast (kids and trolls) are all joke characters.

I have a question, and sorry if this sounds stupid because I really don’t know shit about homestuck except for the three acts I read, but uh...

who introduced kanaya to Islam? How does an alien even know about Islam?
I'm guessing it came from how the fandom would portray her as a hijabi in "Humanstuck" art, similar to how Fluttershy gets the hijab treatment. The reasoning behind them getting hijab'd is...both are fairly submissive and quiet? 🤔 However, "Maryam" is of Middle Eastern origins, her ancestor was a Virgin Mary-type figure, and her normal attire could probably pass as modest enough.

tumblr_njnkyigx5Q1qmremjo1_r1_500.png
6e880d89558ff6104082cb880c053007.jpg
da6541g-4c9f182f-01ff-4d5c-8b59-a21c892a5d72.png
(Lmao, the Italian version is fucking Day-Glo orange.)

Here's a blog where nearly half of the Kanayas are covered up. Niqab Kanaya when?

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me that's not that. I believe Kanaya is just trying to keep her memories with Rose alive by dressing similiar to her.
That would wake way more sense than her wearing hijab. Like, I don’t really give a shit about being more inclusive, that’s cool, but make it make sense. As an outsider, seeing this kind of stuff just makes me feel like they’re pandering because it really does look like she’s wearing hijab and that makes no damn sense because she’s an alien. And I’m in the demographic they’re trying to pander to and draw in lol jfc

Imagine bemoaning that Eridan is still a joke character when most of the cast (kids and trolls) are all joke characters.

I'm guessing it came from how the fandom would portray her as a hijabi in "Humanstuck" art, similar to how Fluttershy gets the hijab treatment. The reasoning behind them getting hijab'd is...both are fairly submissive and quiet? 🤔 However, "Maryam" is of Middle Eastern origins, her ancestor was a Virgin Mary-type figure, and her normal attire could probably pass as modest enough.

View attachment 1119509
View attachment 1119510
View attachment 1119511
(Lmao, the Italian version is fucking Day-Glo orange.)

Here's a blog where nearly half of the Kanayas are covered up. Niqab Kanaya when?
Interesting... if that’s what they’re going for, I suppose it makes sense... kinda. But then, if this is being written by feminists and all, why are they wanting to play into the Virgin Mary stereotype like that? Shouldn’t they be wanting to pick apart said stereotypes?

:thinking:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like, as a hobby...?
Same reason why there are safe spaces in colleges where you color with crayons, same reason why half the troon population are ABDLs. College age people are infantilized and woefully underprepared for adult life and long to have no responsibilities to the point of many outright fetishizing regression to early childhood.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same reason why there are safe spaces in colleges where you color with crayons, same reason why half the troon population are ABDLs. College age people are infantilized and woefully underprepared for adult life and long to have no responsibilities to the point of many outright fetishizing regression to early childhood.
I want the man himself to tell me, thank you very much.

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It
kiwifarms.net
I want the man himself to tell me, thank you very much.
Now I can’t help but speculate while we wait for an answer.

Is it a fetish? Are they shitting their pants in public? Do college girls just go around shitting themselves in class and on campus? Are people actually treating this like it’s normal? Do they have medical issues? Do they just like the smell of their own rancid feces? We need answers.

Double Dee

Buttered toast.
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck did I miss this thread? Homestuck was my jam for a while.

I have a question, and sorry if this sounds stupid because I really don’t know shit about homestuck except for the three acts I read, but uh...

who introduced kanaya to Islam? How does an alien even know about Islam?
Joke answer: She's married to a human sho could've taught her.
Serious answer: I'm siding with it being another parallel to her Ancestor (the Dolorosa dressed similarly, and they both ended up working with troll grubs.)

EPKhbY7WAAEHLyN.png

Kanaya wears a hijab now.

Also, the clear "owo so kawaii fagmos" fanservice of Dave and Karkat switching shirt designs.
I'm honestly more 'meh' about Roxy's design. The non-binary thing was shoehorned in painfully*, and... well, it doesn't work. She looks like a blue Dave now.

* (Spoiled in case of autism): Yeah, that whole bit in the written Epilogues is kinda painful. At least Callie has something of a reason, being one piece of what once was 2 people sharing a body. Roxy, not so much.

EDIT: formatting

Rakdos92

kiwifarms.net
At this point, either they forced enough soylent to go down Hussie's throat or he wants to go woke and broke because his fandom destroyed the economic viability and fun of his project.
The latter most likely. Have you read his post about how Eridan and Sollux are troons? It just reeks more hidden contempt and mockery of the causes the SJW love so much.
They are just so adoring of his stuff, they overlook the subtext.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The latter most likely. Have you read his post about how Eridan and Sollux are troons? It just reeks more hidden contempt and mockery of the causes the SJW love so much.
They are just so adoring of his stuff, they overlook the subtext.
Are you so sure of that?

I used to think that Hussie was a creative but socially dumb kind of guy that got taken advantage of by people who manipulated their way into his social circle. He was putting out Homestuck content at a breakneck pace and was not at all prepared to deal with how popular it became. Then his dad died, his Kickstarter blew up, and most of the money was stolen by The Odd Gentlemen. There was all the legal wrangling involved with the settlement and setting up a game studio. It was too much for him to handle, and my fan brain justified the mistake that was Act 6 as some snowflake rat kings infesting Homestuck while Hussie was too distracted by other things to really get a handle on it.

But then it kept happening.

This troon SJW shit has been pissing on Homestuck for years. Every canon element of the original comic is being retconned into some genderparty bullshit. Hussie is approving these decisions, and he has been for a long time now. It is well past the point where he has any kind of plausible deniability of not engaging in woke fart huffing. I don't think it's plausible that it's some kind of long game trolling effort with how slowly and consistently the tone of the content has shifted into a 180* bizzaro version of the original sarcastic piss-take comic. His writing always had an acerbic edge to it, but his behavior rather than his tone point to legitimate support.

He could make a new IP and have no trouble securing funding for it if he chose to. He's choosing to wokeify Homestuck instead.