What's for Dinner?! 04/06/2019 -

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Her aversion to oil while cooking really is so weird. We know she eats out a lot, what does she think all of that's cooked with?
It's just more (attempted) virtue signaling... She's just completely clueless when it comes to cooking.

It's truly amazing to me that these circus fats like AL and Chantal who eat so much are so lost in the kitchen.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
Call me stupid for thinking this but I swear Amber is on a mission to balloon up anybody who is close to her so she can feel better about herself. The fact that Twinkie looks like the poor thing is becoming as fat as one is unhealthy, Becky looks like she is 10% of the way of becoming a life-size version of Clotho from God of War 2 is saying a lot about how much Amber takes care of herself and others. This video just shows how much more worse Amber has gotten along with how unhealthy her environment is starting to become.

Silver Surfer

kiwifarms.net
Call me stupid for thinking this but I swear Amber is on a mission to balloon up anybody who is close to her so she can feel better about herself. The fact that Twinkie looks like the poor thing is becoming as fat as one is unhealthy, Becky looks like she is 10% of the way of becoming a life-size version of Clotho from God of War 2 is saying a lot about how much Amber takes care of herself and others. This video just shows how much more worse Amber has gotten along with how unhealthy her environment is starting to become.
Being unhealthy is easier than being healthy. Everyone loves going out to eat, eating a lot, watching tv and being unproductive. But then you remember you’re a fucking adult that must partake in life sustaining activities. Super morbidly obese fuckwads normalize all this shit behavior that’s low effort/self indulgent. So you end up getting fat.

Don’t have fat friends, kids. They’ll make you think eating out all the time is normal.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I think it's partly a mechanism of control on Amber's part - she zeroed in on Becky's low self esteem right from the beginning. The fatter and uglier Becky gets, the worse she feels about herself and the more able Amber is able to manipulate that - a nasty comment here and there, a sly comment about her looks.....all aimed at keeping Becky in line and dependent on Amber (who is obviously way more dependent on Becky for most things). Amber knows that if Becky dumps her she will be unable to function on her own. It's an example of a really fucked up host/parasite relationship. Becky isn't a victim, she's a parasite.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
January of last year she had no problem including boring clips of her walking around the house, outside the house, in the parking lot, or while watching a workout video. What a great way to reach that 10-minute mark!

Now we have to take our gorl at her word that she definitely exercised. Meanwhile, her face is looking more and more bloated with each video.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
[re: AL intentionally making everyone fatter] Could be. But it doesn't necessarily have to be that deep. If she can convince Becky to eat too, then it doesn't seem so much like Becky is just chauffeuring Amber around to stuff her face. See, if they're eating TOGETHER it's a social activity, and not a task for her servant.

CindyChafe

Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack
kiwifarms.net
Yep, her views per video are declining. By 25K or so per.

This is going to get interesting
How many months of sub $1000 Youtube income do you think AL and Becky could handle?

Also I remember Amber bragging on YouNow around a year ago that Becky had a job. It was around the time Becky was driving her sister around a lot. What happened to that?

She should bring back comment of the day. Do it, Amber!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino