What's for Dinner?! 04/06/2019 -

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, didn't she end yesterday's video by telling us that she wanted to discuss some kind of behind-the-scenes drama that she's struggleeen with, but sadly she had run out of time?
Of course, this was followed by Big Al casually mentioning that she "forgot" to do a weigh-in.
So apparently there's something very im-por-tan that she needs to open up about, but in true Amber fashion she talks about excercising, lectures us on how to be more productive, and shows us making rice slop from her oven-chair, without a single mention of this.

If I was a betting man, I'd wager that, like her tv show audition that she promised to share all the details of, we'll never hear about this vague drama again.
I'm sure it was something life-changing like Becky forgetting the tube turkey again.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, didn't she end yesterday's video by telling us that she wanted to discuss some kind of behind-the-scenes drama that she's struggleeen with, but sadly she had run out of time?
I haven't watched the vid yet, but I'm gonna guess she hit the 10 minute mark so she didn't need to keep making things up anymore because she could end the vid.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Being unhealthy is easier than being healthy. Everyone loves going out to eat, eating a lot, watching tv and being unproductive. But then you remember you’re a fucking adult that must partake in life sustaining activities. Super morbidly obese fuckwads normalize all this shit behavior that’s low effort/self indulgent. So you end up getting fat.

Don’t have fat friends, kids. They’ll make you think eating out all the time is normal.
It's not just hamplanets, it's the culture, and advertising. We're encouraged/brainwashed to celebrate everything in like with calorie dense, sweetened food. People can't even go to a movie without pounding 3k in corn meal and fructose sy
You know Hamber ate all of this. She's not eating for flavour..

As for them not having a Grill..you know Hamber wouldn't wait that long. You need to get a grill hot, she won't wait that long for any thing. I also see Rickie more of the type to grill out..if he wasn't surrounded by toddlers who still shit them selves. I can imagine him taking the time to get a good steak and do some thing with it.

What astounds me is Hamber doesn't use a crockpot or instant pot all the time. She is literally incapable of thinking 3 hours ahead of time. I honestly believe this. She is incapable of short term planning, nor long term. I always get the impression from her videos she just records on the spur of the moment, and promptly fucking forgets she did. Then a week or two later when her shekels need some encouragement to roll in, she goes on her phone and finds random crap.

Also the closest I've ever had to that slop is hamburger helper. Which still tasted better..

On the rice cooker; I entirely agree. I've tried the microwave rice stuff out of curiousity and I had to douse it with seasoning to hide a chemical flavour. I can't comprehend people who enjoy that shit. Though again, hamber is to to fat, stupid, and truly incapable of planning ahead even an hour to make a batch of rice.

<Also seriously, 14 fucking cups at once? I use an instant pot and I think that would overload it easily>
Look for the Hamilton Beach 14 cup cooker on Amazon, it's what I have. I've never made more than 4 cups at a time, but that's what it's rated for.

But yeah, takes an hour to cook brown rice, so she's not making TWO trips for food, guyz.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
One of the most disgusting parts of MSHPL (maybe even more so than the shower scenes) is when the blob insists on "cooking". They can't stand in a kitchen and stir a pot, they're parked on a bed/couch/chair for life. So they have somebody bring them a bucket to "wash" their hands in (wash in quotations because of the dubious cleanliness) and they mash food around in a bowl with their lardy ham hands. You can't tell me they don't lick that shit when cameras aren't there and I doubt the even do the bucket rinse.

Then the zookeeper food bringer has to actually cook that mess and bring it back to the blob to eat. One notable exception was the lady who bought a mini deep fryer so she could cook her own fried chicken from bed. Will we see Amber hit this stage?

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
My god. That bowl of shit looks like the dog food my parents would add warm water to for our aging dogs. It'd get all brown and mushy so their poor teeth and sore jaws wouldn't work as hard.

I guess the same goes for Hamplanet here. Just swallow it whole like a fuckin snake. Unhinged jaw and all.

Fuck she said there was quinoa in there but WHERE it's ALL ONE COLOR. EVEN THE BEANS. HOW.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
I love Becky and Ambers little conversation about the wrong colored cap. It's the little things that reveal how their relationship is actually like.

-Look babe, it's blue and black instead of pink and white???
-Oh that's cute though.
-That's NOT cyoot. You think this is cyoot? haha ohmygod no ??
-It's pink and blue....
Amber completely ignores Becky and then struggles to show us how to cap a bottle

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
Idk if it's been said but that water bottle is featured in the mukbanger she mentioned "bloveslife" videos where she puts it infront of the camera while she eats. I'm sure she has an affiliate link or something that hamber bought off of.

She said that the meal is 11 weight watcher points.. calorie counting is too hard for our gorl once again.
If chicken is zero points (i don't know anything about WW to confirm this) then so is the quinoa and veg.
Her 100~ cal snacks have 2 points, so I assume 50 cals is around 1 point. 11*50 is 550cals, and if she's only counting the rice then that's quite a bit of food. WW just seems like bs if it allows you to do this shit tbh.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
If chicken is zero points (i don't know anything about WW to confirm this) then so is the quinoa and veg.
Her 100~ cal snacks have 2 points, so I assume 50 cals is around 1 point. 11*50 is 550cals, and if she's only counting the rice then that's quite a bit of food. WW just seems like bs if it allows you to do this shit tbh.
Amber fudges the WW guidelines to let her eat what she wants.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Call me stupid for thinking this but I swear Amber is on a mission to balloon up anybody who is close to her so she can feel better about herself. The fact that Twinkie looks like the poor thing is becoming as fat as one is unhealthy, Becky looks like she is 10% of the way of becoming a life-size version of Clotho from God of War 2 is saying a lot about how much Amber takes care of herself and others. This video just shows how much more worse Amber has gotten along with how unhealthy her environment is starting to become.
you're not dumb because you think that, you're dumb because it took you this long to figure it out.

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
One of the most disgusting parts of MSHPL (maybe even more so than the shower scenes) is when the blob insists on "cooking". They can't stand in a kitchen and stir a pot, they're parked on a bed/couch/chair for life. So they have somebody bring them a bucket to "wash" their hands in (wash in quotations because of the dubious cleanliness) and they mash food around in a bowl with their lardy ham hands. You can't tell me they don't lick that shit when cameras aren't there and I doubt the even do the bucket rinse.

Then the zookeeper food bringer has to actually cook that mess and bring it back to the blob to eat. One notable exception was the lady who bought a mini deep fryer so she could cook her own fried chicken from bed. Will we see Amber hit this stage?
Of course not, you turkey. She doesn't use oil to cook food, oil is the devil! Oil makes you fat!

A hot plate, on the other hand...well....

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad that I think this is her "trying".
This is why she keeps failing, too. Whenever she "tries", she makes these godawful beige/grey meals that look like gulag goulash and taste even worse. She refuses to try to learn any cooking skills because she's mentally 13 and thinks she knows better than any chef, recipe book/blog, or home cook on YouTube.

When this is the only type of food you allow yourself while "trying", of course you're gonna long for chips and salsa and fall off the wagon very quickly. Who the fuck would resign themselves to eating only this until they lost 400+ pounds?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino