What's for Dinner?! 04/06/2019 -

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Seeing Amber's cooking makes me think back to when Becky said that she didn't eat the food Amber made because she made it the "healthy" way. I wonder if Amber's horrible grey cooking has skewed what Becky thinks to be healthy.
Personally I think Becky knows what proper food is. Burgers on a grill, etc etc. I think she might have been throwing shade at Hamber boiling food ..for every thing.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
This is why she keeps failing, too. Whenever she "tries", she makes these godawful beige/grey meals that look like gulag goulash and taste even worse. She refuses to try to learn any cooking skills because she's mentally 13 and thinks she knows better than any chef, recipe book/blog, or home cook on YouTube.

When this is the only type of food you allow yourself while "trying", of course you're gonna long for chips and salsa and fall off the wagon very quickly. Who the fuck would resign themselves to eating only this until they lost 400+ pounds?
It's not just that she thinks prison slop is the only way to eat "healthy", it's that she eats enough to serve a family of 6. Amber, or anyone for that matter can actually have most of what they want to eat and still lose weight, if they eat normal sane human portions of it. Amber could eat a mcdonalds hamburger 3 times a day and still experience rapid weightloss. But whatever she does, wherever she goes she always eats for a family and not one person. and NO ONE that supposedly cares around her seems willing to chime in and say woah, that's too much food.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Becky has that level of intelligence. If she did she wouldn't be over 300lbs now.
That's only because Becky has such god awful self esteem.

It's not just that she thinks prison slop is the only way to eat "healthy", it's that she eats enough to serve a family of 6. Amber, or anyone for that matter can actually have most of what they want to eat and still lose weight, if they eat normal sane human portions of it. Amber could eat a mcdonalds hamburger 3 times a day and still experience rapid weightloss. But whatever she does, wherever she goes she always eats for a family and not one person. and NO ONE that supposedly cares around her seems willing to chime in and say woah, that's too much food.
She can eat some thing like 3-4k calories a day and still lose weight. She'd lose weight if she simply made all her food her self. Not ordering out, or having Becky do it any of it. Just every thing she ate she has to cook. She'd lose weight.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
She can eat some thing like 3-4k calories a day and still lose weight. She'd lose weight if she simply made all her food her self. Not ordering out, or having Becky do it any of it. Just every thing she ate she has to cook. She'd lose weight.
Her BMR is 3400cal, so she can literally do nothing and her body burns 3400cal, and she knows what her BMR is because she keeps saying "I can just sit here and burn "x" calories" and I honestly think that in her brain, that means she can have "x" calories because they are "free", because her body burns them off anyway.
Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 10.38.48.png

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What a sweet, caring and giveeen girlfriend Amber is. She buys herself a fancy new expensive water bottle, then informs us that Becky is OBSESSED with water (in the background you can hear Becky quietly and sadly say "yeah, I like water" but she's immediately cut off by Big Al who's moved on to squealing about the straw for her amazeeen bottle).

Funny how it didn't occur to her to order one for her H20-obsessed butler, but then again I guess Becky isn't a popular YouTube Mukbanger like our gorl is.

Poor Becky probably has to drink her lukewarm water from Amber's old Pioneer Woman cups. Oh, the humanity!

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
NO ONE that supposedly cares around her seems willing to chime in and say woah, that's too much food.
I don't think too highly of the people she lives with but AL admits to being "mean" to Becky if she interferes with AL's feeding. Remember the origin of the binge monster excuse? There's also a very telling tidbit from Becky in a video from the Gay Pride Motel Room Fail saga. AL complains about her BED / food addiction and Becky says that's not something she can help with. She looks directly into the camera and emphatically says: "I tried!" before being cut off by AL. Considering how feeble Becky's utterances typically are, you can imagine what AL put her through before she learned not to question her. If nobody says anything to our gorl it's because she made sure they don't.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
I don't think too highly of the people she lives with but AL admits to being "mean" to Becky if she interferes with AL's feeding. Remember the origin of the binge monster excuse? There's also a very telling tidbit from Becky in a video from the Gay Pride Motel Room Fail saga. AL complains about her BED / food addiction and Becky says that's not something she can help with. She looks directly into the camera and emphatically says: "I tried!" before being cut off by AL. Considering how feeble Becky's utterances typically are, you can imagine what AL put her through before she learned not to question her. If nobody says anything to our gorl it's because she made sure they don't.
Which is why she gets so upset over comments - she can't control them.

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
And people that cut sandwiches into rectangles as opposed to triangles. Fucking psychopaths.
Sandwiches cut into triangles expose more surface area along the cut edges than those cut into squares, specifically triangles create 23% more surface area. More surface area means more exposure to the flavor-enhancing effects of oxygen compounds in the air.

But they're not symmetrical!
I'm supposed to be the psychopath?

Last edited:

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Sandwiches cut into triangles expose more surface area along the cut edges than those cut into squares. For a square sandwich, triangles create 23% more surface area. More surface area means more exposure to the flavor-enhancing effects of oxygen compounds in the air.

View attachment 717994View attachment 717997

But they're not symmetrical! I'm supposed to be the psychopath?
Show me someone that eats rectangles and ill show you a future serial killer.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

This stuff isn't rocket surgery.
kiwifarms.net
If chicken is zero points (i don't know anything about WW to confirm this) then so is the quinoa and veg.
Her 100~ cal snacks have 2 points, so I assume 50 cals is around 1 point. 11*50 is 550cals, and if she's only counting the rice then that's quite a bit of food. WW just seems like bs if it allows you to do this shit tbh.
The only "free" foods allowed, 17-18 years ago, was non starchy vegetables, water and not much else. Quite a racket the WW folks got going on now.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even have to do that. She can eat prepackaged meals. Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice make some decent tasting stuff and have a pretty good variety of selection. She could eat quite a few meals and still be under 3k calories.

IIRC, when Krystle's parents got her to lose weight, they had her eating frozen dinners. Seeing as how that is the only time she had any remote kind of weight loss success, it wouldn't hurt to try that again.

What a sweet, caring and giveeen girlfriend Amber is. She buys herself a fancy new expensive water bottle, then informs us that Becky is OBSESSED with water (in the background you can hear Becky quietly and sadly say "yeah, I like water" but she's immediately cut off by Big Al who's moved on to squealing about the straw for her amazeeen bottle).
Becky likes water because it's a component of the soda and energy drinks she likes to chug.

I swear, the more these two make a production out of declaring how much they love to drink water, the more obvious it is they can't stand it. I mean for fuck's sake, Amber buys bottled water. What the hell does she need third party water bottles for?

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
She could make lazy, healthier foods.

Instead of soda, buy a French press and sit coffee and water overnight for coldbrew. 12-24 hours of neglecting it in your fridge is perfect - Delicious with tard cum. Syrups can be made with sugar or xylitol and water.

For breakfast, boil some potato, cube those fuckers with some onion, and fry with a couple teaspoons of oil. Add some greens and a little sharp cheese, and for 600 calories, you get a huge breakfast that almost guarantees you can't eat lunch. And you can add almost any veg: Tomato, aubergine, peppers, mushroom. Hot sauce is the best condiment for this.

As for dinner, roast a chicken and eat a big salad and sweet potato, plain. A roasted sweet potato needs nothing and is good in place of dressing. And while I can vouch this diet won't make you a skinny legend, throw in hundreds of calories of from scratch desserts, sampling while eating, and honestly hundreds to almost a thousand unaccounted calories a day thrown in with half-hearted exercise, and you will fit in the lower end of the "normal" clothing line.

It sucks, but she needs to detox from sugar as well. Foodie Beauty and Al should do a five day fast challenge with daily streams. That would get them tons of views and the meltdowns would be hilarious.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
The only "free" foods allowed, 17-18 years ago, was non starchy vegetables, water and not much else. Quite a racket the WW folks got going on now.
Yeah I was trying to wrap my head around chicken being “zero points”. I knew zero point foods as carrot sticks, celery sticks, sugar free jello. Stuff with negligible calories. Maybe the rationale is that people will fill up on zero point foods like plain chicken and veggies and then not eat other junk? Doubt it would play out like that in reality though. More like,”I have 18 points left, I’ll top all my zero point foods off with a pint of ice cream”

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
Idk if it's been said but that water bottle is featured in the mukbanger she mentioned "bloveslife" videos where she puts it infront of the camera while she eats. I'm sure she has an affiliate link or something that hamber bought off of.
Bloves isn't the only one with that water bottle sponsor. Nikocado does as well, along with every other mukbanger with an audience. It could have been anyone she was supporting, but if I had to bet I'd say it was Nikocado. She thinks they're friends instead of seeing that Nik is just a fatty chaser while being a fatty himself.

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 717955

Funny how it didn't occur to her to order one for her H20-obsessed butler, but then again I guess Becky isn't a popular YouTube Mukbanger like our gorl is.

Poor Becky probably has to drink her lukewarm water from Amber's old Pioneer Woman cups. Oh, the humanity!
View attachment 717960
I like to imagine an even sorrier scenario where Amber gives her one of her older water bottles because "this new one is much butter-- lol sorry, better-- so I don't need this one anymore. Hope you don't mind getting my ham me downs-- lol sorry, hand me downs. This new one keeps water cold for 36 hours and that one only keeps it cold for 24 hours which is soda-- lol sorry, so dumb."

Also you fucking know Amber needs the gigantic one (but not the most gigantic because when it's filled it'll be like so heavy u guise) and the one that keeps water cold the LONGEST....so she can go longer periods of time before waddling her way into the kitchen to refill it.

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad that I think this is her "trying".
this is how we know this trainwreck won't get on track any time soon. any time she goes through this phase of trying to be healthy, she's not actually doing anything different. she's not eating healthy, she's just not (allegedly) eating shit like fastfood. still a bunch of sodium. still crap designed to do nothing for satiety setting her up for binges, etc. still the same crockpot horrors or some combination of chicken and starch. Still convinced she knows best. Still spouting off inspirational nonsense as if she's already lost the weight because she hasn't had burger king for 8hrs. Still waking up at 4pm. I mean she doesn't have to make every lifestyle change all at once, because that's not sustainable....but I just want to see her change and commit to one thing. Even simple things like portion control go way over her head. Nothing but trough style eating for our dainty gorl.

I'll get optimistic and re-subscribe when I see some actual change. Not this stupidity on repeat.

like she's so pathetic it's sad. to pretend to be trying to lose weight only when you get some kinda backlash? "whoops the haydurs are more vocal! time to eat chilli, resub to WW, and get my steps in! this bucket of sodium slop is only 3 points and 120 kaloreese. look at my plastic water jug? see how much water I drink? by the way, if you want to lose weight you should do all this because it works. I'm so proud of myself. someone messaged me privately and told me everything I do to lose weight is correct."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino