What's for Dinner?! 04/06/2019 -

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Amber said she was stopping Weight Watchers because it gave her "free" food and it allowed her to eat junk?

Yeah, expect to hear that excuse when she admits to her next "starting weight"
Ah yes, the legendary zero point 20 piece chicken nuggets.

"It's just, I shouldn't be able to eat at McDonald's, like whut?!‽? .... it's just not healthy!"

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Amber thinks because all her fave foods are on the WW app that the program is telling her to eat them. The app is the same as mfp app which also has junk in the search base, because some people track food and happen to eat a snickers or a slice of pizza here and there while they eat sensibly. She blamed WW last year for allowing her to have Ben ans jerrys and mcdonalds like they emailed her and told her to do it. I cant Rememeber how many points she was allowed but if she ate mcdonalds and other high point items, then ate her weekly points all in one day then thats a self control problem not the program. No one checks in on you for WW unless you go into meetings or I guess chat with a employee online so its all up to what she tells Becky to get her that day.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The zero point nuggets are a myth. She knew nuggets had points, she ate them because WW gave her a whopping 75 points a day because she put in her highest weight and ate the nuggets and other junk with the points she had left over after eating dry chicken and broccoli in the daytime.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Only boneless, skinless chicken breast as an ingredient or grilled or baked is zero points. This was an update on the newest WW program. AL is either misinterpreting or just deliberately abusing the program to shove as much down her gullet as possible. Weight Watchers is definitely not a program for someone like her.

Edit: non fried seafood is also zero points, I assume so that people get protein even when low on points. Beforehand it was just vegetable soup when you were out of points. I didn’t watch the shrimp mukbang but if she’s back on weight watchers I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why she chose that platter.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Not that i'm on WW but pretty sure it's also for a certain portion size. Not that it matters, WW isn't meant for some one like Hamber. It's really meant for trying to shave off and maintain a lower weight by 20 pounds or so. When you physically can not feel full unless you eat a 10 pound pot of rice, the zero point foods stop working as intended.

This bitch couldn't lost weight snorting lines of coke all the time.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Get a George Foreman and grill breasts.
she has one. Last time I remember seeing it was soon after she moved in. Amber claimed it was in the basement and she couldn't find all parts, so she wasted the best part of a roll of paper towels to line the counter top and put frozen chicken breasts on the cold thing.
ANd, all of that takes time. She wants to feed NOW, boo boo.
Bingo!
As for them not having a Grill..you know Hamber wouldn't wait that long. You need to get a grill hot, she won't wait that long for any thing. I also see Rickie more of the type to grill out..if he wasn't surrounded by toddlers who still shit them selves. I can imagine him taking the time to get a good steak and do some thing with it.
Ricky has a grill and every now and again there was a video, either by AOr Eric, of Ricky cooking on it.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Not that i'm on WW but pretty sure it's also for a certain portion size. Not that it matters, WW isn't meant for some one like Hamber. It's really meant for trying to shave off and maintain a lower weight by 20 pounds or so. When you physically can not feel full unless you eat a 10 pound pot of rice, the zero point foods stop working as intended.

This bitch couldn't lost weight snorting lines of coke all the time.
Technically it’s unlimited, but the program assumes you have enough self control or can’t eat more than one grilled or baked breast. Zero point foods tend to be fresher and more filling foods. AL needs something much more restrictive than Weight Watchers to drop the pounds.[/QUOTE]

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WW is "intended" for people who are willing to pay for a service that is totally fucking unnecessary, and barely works even according to WW. Their biggest success is saying people lose 10 lbs and keep off 5. They phrase it through marketing-speak to sound more impressive, but that's what the FTC makes them put in the fine print at the bottom of the commercial. There used to be a lot of this variety of service available (like competitor jenny craig) and they all seem to be failing because they are terrible compared to free cell phone apps.

Before WW started, you used to have to use books with nutritional information to figure out how many calories were in non-packaged foods. Restaurants didn't tell you calories and the books estimated them. You either had to buy books, or borrow them from the library, or photocopy pages from the books at the library and take them home. People had to do math and write out everything each day. most of the books weren't all encompassing and different books had different numbers. It was fucked up. These books never told you how much to eat either, that was in separate diet books that varied wildly. It could lead to someone genuinely trying to lose weight and failing because the calorie info was wrong or unavailable for what they needed to record. WW simplified things. But now? Lose It and My Fitness Pal are two apps that make it absolutely fool proof. There is no reason to pay for WW.

Even after the internet came along, it was a long time until you could get a smart phone that you could reliably use the internet on while out and about. WW's change to zero points foods is recent, I think it is in response to most people doing it online instead of in groups. The program doesn't need to be nearly as effective when there aren't many IRL meetings going on. If WW had been totally baseless in the past then people would have just stopped going to meetings after seeing everyone gain weight despite following the program, now there isn't any pressure on that front. The only pressure is to recruit new users. I noted before that beans, including canned refried beans, were on the zero points list. That is madness from a calorie point of view. I think WW knows they are going down the tubes and are trying to squeeze and $$ they can out of duping people to join their app.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course she dreads dieting, she doesn’t even know what food is. Cooking fucking chicken with water. I swear she focuses on the most stupid aspects of weight loss, as if drinking a whole gallon of water and not using a teaspoon of oil were things that really make a difference in this scenario. Also, extra virgin olive oil is one of the healthiest things you could put in your body, dumbass.
I’ve noticed no YT death fats have a clue how to cook decent meals. It’s either gross shit with five cups of mayo and a pound of sugar or they attempt some bizarre, gross version of what they think is “healthy” like Amber here, which is mostly mixing prepackaged crap together. Browning meat is the extent of Hamber’s culinary expertise.

Cooking with a bit of oil is fine. The reason oil got a bad rap is because of deep fried stuff and idiots like Amber who would cook chicken with a 1/2 cup of oil. Frying is bad, cooking with oil to lightly coat your meat and pan is fine.

I think some weight loss pros decided you couldn’t ever trust fatties to reliably measure anything so they just outright ban oil because to fatties “a teaspoon of oil” means deep fry the shit in a vat of vegetable oil. During one of Al’s weight loss attempts years ago someone suggested replacing oil with water to cut calories and that has stuck in Amber’s head as a way to show she’s totally eating healthy.

Unlike Chantal I think Amber just loves to eat so much she doesn’t really care what it tastes like. Obviously she prefers fat and carb laden binge food but eating a pile of bland food is better than eating a small portion or nothing.

Chantal on the other hand actually looks depressed when she eats anything that veers towards healthy. I think all of Chantal’s healthy meals are for YT only, while Amber does actually eat pounds of bland ground turkey monstrosities regardless of YT. The biggest problem for Al is cooking is too much physical activity for her. She’s actually to fat and too lazy to even cook for herself now.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She could make lazy, healthier foods.

Instead of soda, buy a French press and sit coffee and water overnight for coldbrew. 12-24 hours of neglecting it in your fridge is perfect - Delicious with tard cum. Syrups can be made with sugar or xylitol and water.

For breakfast, boil some potato, cube those fuckers with some onion, and fry with a couple teaspoons of oil. Add some greens and a little sharp cheese, and for 600 calories, you get a huge breakfast that almost guarantees you can't eat lunch. And you can add almost any veg: Tomato, aubergine, peppers, mushroom. Hot sauce is the best condiment for this.

As for dinner, roast a chicken and eat a big salad and sweet potato, plain. A roasted sweet potato needs nothing and is good in place of dressing. And while I can vouch this diet won't make you a skinny legend, throw in hundreds of calories of from scratch desserts, sampling while eating, and honestly hundreds to almost a thousand unaccounted calories a day thrown in with half-hearted exercise, and you will fit in the lower end of the "normal" clothing line.

It sucks, but she needs to detox from sugar as well. Foodie Beauty and Al should do a five day fast challenge with daily streams. That would get them tons of views and the meltdowns would be hilarious.
You're forgetting two very important things here. 1) she's exceptionally lazy and 2) she's exceptionally exceptional.

She can't cook properly. I'm sure you've seen her chop an onion, or shall I say mercilessly massacre an onion? She loves sriracha, but she applies it to the most random shit. I haven't seen her do it in awhile...probably because she was mocked for it. She uses 90 varieties of Mrs. Dash which contains no salt, but each blend contains mostly the same ingredients. See, she's too exceptional to even read an ingredient label, how can she be expected to cook actual food or read and follow a recipe.

In my opinion, as @ADHD said she should use the frozen meals. Alternatively, she could pay a service to bring meals to her. There are plenty of them out there, some are prepared, some you have to cook. She has the income to do this and she obstinately refuses. I suppose she could pull a Chantal and get a Hello Fresh (was it? can't remember) and eat the whole damn thing in one go. She's be better off ordering delivery. At least she'd know the calorie count and there'd be no going out and getting more.

Edited because grammar is hard.

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
You know Hamber ate all of this. She's not eating for flavour..

As for them not having a Grill..you know Hamber wouldn't wait that long. You need to get a grill hot, she won't wait that long for any thing. I also see Rickie more of the type to grill out..if he wasn't surrounded by toddlers who still shit them selves. I can imagine him taking the time to get a good steak and do some thing with it.

What astounds me is Hamber doesn't use a crockpot or instant pot all the time. She is literally incapable of thinking 3 hours ahead of time. I honestly believe this. She is incapable of short term planning, nor long term. I always get the impression from her videos she just records on the spur of the moment, and promptly fucking forgets she did. Then a week or two later when her shekels need some encouragement to roll in, she goes on her phone and finds random crap.

Also the closest I've ever had to that slop is hamburger helper. Which still tasted better..

On the rice cooker; I entirely agree. I've tried the microwave rice stuff out of curiousity and I had to douse it with seasoning to hide a chemical flavour. I can't comprehend people who enjoy that shit. Though again, hamber is to to fat, stupid, and truly incapable of planning ahead even an hour to make a batch of rice.

<Also seriously, 14 fucking cups at once? I use an instant pot and I think that would overload it easily>
The closest I ever came to that 'sort of food' was a woman I knew who was raised in pennsytucky. The only food she knew how to make was thickened ramen and flour gravy with fried or boiled ground meat served over instant mashers. After that experience, I've never been too shocked to see someone from that region eating weird ass slop.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
All these gimmicky diet programs and fads are just a distraction. Unless you have some medical condition that restricts what is safe for you to eat the solution, as has been pointed out time and again is as straight forward as it gets. Stop eating garbage and get the hell off your padded ass. Its remarkable how proccupied people get with them. 300 years ago the only fatties around in large numbers were privileged (the actual kind of "privileged") because they had all they could eat and only ever raised a hand to bitch slap the help. Nowadays we have no good excuse for being so fat we have to make up new terms for it every few years. There are no legitimate scapegoats. Just because most of us have a surplus of food doesnt mean we have to eat it. AL, for the love of all that is good if you try one more fad diet for 2 days then complain that it doesnt work the throbbing vein in my temple may actually burst and spray everyone around me with blood. Commit to something so i can at least be consistent in what i mock you for.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
All these gimmicky diet programs and fads are just a distraction. Unless you have some medical condition that restricts what is safe for you to eat the solution, as has been pointed out time and again is as straight forward as it gets. Stop eating garbage and get the hell off your padded ass.
Wouldn't programs, even the shitty ones like Optavia or similar be good for the nutritional illiterate like Amber who can't cook something that's both healthy and decent tasting? Compulsion to eat and what macro nutrients you actually need aside, the "fixed" meals funnels you into a forced low cal plan. I know it differs from doctor to doctor but it is not unusual for weight loss surgeons to prescribe several weeks worth of liquid meal replacements.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino