WHAT'S IN MY FRIDGE & DATE NIGHT!!!!!!! 08/25/2019 -

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alleging she must "quadruple" the medication
Says she has an A in college "math" but asks Becky what is quad, is it 4?
1.5 hours from house
Food at Olive Garden
Says their card got ganked by the bank
Becky locked keys in the car
This sounds like the time they had the frozen yogurt/ice cream --timeline??
More storm talk

We are further back in the timeline, comrades.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Based on the all-caps and 6 exclamation points, BipolarLynn is posting a MANIC video instead of a lower-case "depressed" video.

Recap upcoming. Edit: RECAP!

WHAT’S IN MY FRIDGE & DATE NIGHT!!!!!! - 8/25/2019 (Day 68 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- "Yesterday's vlog" included the grocery haul and the cat bed. Thanks, TimelineLynn!

- WaddleLynn tries to "sneak up" on cats using the cat bed. (The rhythmic shaking of the fucking foundation is usually a dead giveaway she's approaching.)

- Heavy breathing from those 30 seconds of being upright, but we're journeying to get the cats MORE WATER. Not seen: giving the cats water.

- SHE IS NOW EXHAUSTED. (From claims of "putting stuff away", not the 60 seconds of upright waddling we all saw on video before she plopped down to film more quality content.)

- Oh fuck, it's another Ipsy bag for her to fingerslather all over her moonface in a future video (will there be time? THERE MIGHT BE ONLY 6 VIDEOS LEFT!)

IPSY HAUL:
Hand moisturizer (will not fix dem BeetusPaws, and too much surface area for that one small tube to cover) *immediately shoves her pignose into it to test if it can be used as emergency food*
Roller lash black mascara
Nail polish *waggles the shitty shitty fingernails with 10% polish coverage left*
Cotton candy blusher (doesn't film her sniffing the powder to see if it might taste like cotton candy)
Chamomile "hot tea" eyeshadow

- "Do you hear Twinkie's paws?" (YEA WE ALL HEAR TWINKIE STORR'S UNCLIPPED NAILS YOU HAMBEAST MONSTER)

WHAT'S IN MAH FRIDGE? (HigHlY rEQuEstEd!)
- (MY) tard cum
- Diet Coke (MINE)
- Water (MINE)
- Eygs (MINE)
- (THIS IS MINE) Neuro Sleep Water (for her hard time sleepeen/nappeen)
- Sugar-free Jelly (IS MINE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T REALLY USE IT)
- Kung Pao Stir-Fry Sauce
- Soy Sauce (MINE)
- Sriracha (MINE)
- Olives (I THINK ARE MINE AS WELL)
- Peppers (MINE)
- Honey Dijon Mustard (THIS IS MINE)
- Spinach (MINE)
- Chicken Sausages (MINE)
- Apples (MINE)
- Feta Cheese (MINE)
- Some Onion and Bell Pepper (ALSO MINE)
- Pepper Jack Spread (THIS IS MINE)
- Some of this Jell-O Stuff (IS MINE)
- (I HAVE) Frozen Veggies
- (I HAVE) Turkey Burgers
- Two Bags of Mediterranean Chickpea Veggie Patty Thing
- Some Roasted Red Potatoes
- Italian-Style Protein Blend

"The camera's about to die so imma hurree" (No, Hamber, YOU'RE DYING from being upright long enough to point at all the MINE foods)

- "Itchy Eye Situation" which she blames on petting her cats.

- "My eyes look crazy right now" (incoming new moonface icons for Kiwi Farmers!)

- "Who texted me? MAH FRAND DANA you know who Dana is!"

- Eric was going to return some things but somehow was convinced to gift them to Hamber because BODY CREAM/LOTION SMELL GOOD and SHOWER GEL and FRAGRANT MIST. (A small price to pay, Eric, for the chance of her using something to help mask the gunt-reek, right?)

- New day! Post-slathereen-of-makeup HamberLynn with curtain-tassel "earrings"!

- "I want to try making these vlogs LONGER" (FUCK YOU HAMBER, NOBODY WANTS ANY OF YOUR VLOGS! YOU JUST WANT THE EXTRA ADS!)

- Psychiatrist appointment today! She claims the psychiatrist always ups her dosage, but she's already at TRIPLE per the PLAN that was stated WEEKS ago, so... why would that even happen?

- New "dress", complete with cat hair! She is apparently a PORPLE GORL today. (Hamber, if you want to do your little "body tour" shit, SHOW US DEM LEEEEYYYYGS!)

- Now we're in the car. It's somehow eight hours later. Well, guess the mood stabilizer WAS upped to 4x the original dosage. (LiterateLynn knows "double, triple, quadruple" because it's the magnitudes with which she orders foods.)

- "You wouldn't know that I got an A+ in college math. Well, it was an A." (No, we wouldn't.)

- Necky and Hamber drove an hour and a half to OLIVE GARDEN (incoming claims of swelleen from that car ride, not the amounts of carbs shoveled into her gaping maw)

- Bank card didn't work (security reasons?) so THANK GOODNESS Hamber carries that FAT STACK OF CASH!

- Then ANOTHER trip to Orange Leaf for FROZEN YOGURT. But Necky locked the keys in the car and they had to call a tow-truck and IT COST $45!!!

- StormchaserLynn captures CLOUDS on film and manages to EDIT IN the photo!

- She remembered to end the video! Shelf-ass-pats all around!

TL;DR: Mini Ipsy haul, PossessiveLynn lays claim to all her foods, and there is zero footage of "Date Night" that went poorly thanks to "bad luck".

Last edited:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Based on the all-caps and 6 exclamation points, BipolarLynn is posting a MANIC video instead of a lower-case "depressed" video.

Recap upcoming.
Well apparently she fucking quadrupled her medication which no doctor anywhere would ever suggest. You dont have to do it, it isnt always the worst to start on higher doses of medication, but psych doctors will always start you on the lowest dose and see you in like a month or so to see how it's working before adjusting it up, just out of practice.

Then again it was just posted so is she manic now, or when the video was made? Im not positive but I think youtube allows you to mass upload shit and then just schedule a release date, so she could have mass uploaded this during her first "100 'days of' videos", and just be letting them trickle out.
Amber, why did you steal Ariel's voice?

View attachment 906274
I am loving these fucking auto-captions. I get that youre commenting about Ursula but fuck; "Becky's (supple) tongue teased my golf ball sized hemorrhoids."

Google is trolling. This is like "Fifty Shades of Vomit in the Toilet".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino