WHAT'S IN MY FRIDGE & DATE NIGHT!!!!!!! 08/25/2019 -

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
On Lamictal, you do increase your dosage over time until you hit a maintenance level. If she's on Lamictal, she's not lying about that. Saying she's doubling and quadrupling is misleading because that implies she's already at a maintenance dosage and increasing it, but it's not technically wrong. The mg initially prescribed and the maintenance dose mg is different for everyone. She's just being dramatic.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Who drives 90 minutes to go to Olive Garden? Especially when their chauffeur girlfriend has a horrible headache? I could see driving that far for a special occasion at a really nice restaurant, but not a shitty chain place.
A Narcissist ordering around her obidient slave.

Here's your prob, friend. You're thinking too much like a emmpathetic, kind human being who has regular emotions and loving relationships who cares about the Partner/Significant Other they have in their lives.
That's what's tripping you up.

Scribble that part out. Bunch up the paper, chuck it out the window. YEET that shit. Big Ham gives one singular fuck in this whole world and it is about ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEE!!!!!
So, rev up the binge-mobile, NeckSlave. She done don't care about your headaches. Momma wants three baskets of breadsticks and a Tour of Italy...and she wants them now.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Must have been some serious sodium swelleeen' situation going down her gullet before this
Gorl now looks like she has fucking mumps :cryblood:

Screenshot_20190825-184820.png

Screenshot_20190826-175043.png

Idk what it is exactly, but the combination of the puffed-up beetus paw pointing and Hambeast stating 'MINE' over and over like an obese toddler territorial over toys gives me the absolute yips 🤢

Screenshot_20190825-190950.png

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possessivelynn. Standing in front of the fridge that she's wider than.

"This is MINE. MINE.... MINE... MINE MINE!" Daphuq? I mean, granted, I don't live in a Fagshack, but everything in our fridge is pretty much go for it if you want it or need it, unless something is set aside to prep a special meal.

Unreal.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
"I can't stop listening to Don't Cry by Little Wayne and extention"

Lmao
Lmao you could tell she didnt know how to say it,just shows shes even too lazy to see how things are pronounced before acting like you know.

Ah the classic date nights. So driving increases the swelleen, but you drive 3 hours for sodium soaked chain restaurant food. She's signaling to us that the end is nigh, she doesn't want to or can stop eating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino