WHAT'S IN MY FRIDGE & DATE NIGHT!!!!!!! 08/25/2019 -

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only did Becky most definitely get an earful about inadvertently locking the keys in the car (after chauffering Amber 1-1/2 hours with a headache, under the guise of a "romantic" date night), she's likely never going to hear the end of it from Amber who is going to bitch about that money and the inconvenience of it for all eternity.
Perhaps we'll be treated to a reemergence of that keychain lanyard Becky used to proudly sport but is likely buried deep under a pile of too-tight Hot Topic tees, jorts that she's grown out of and a mountain of Amber's giant hair bows.
Beck's lanyard.png

Last edited:

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty sad all they can ever do for a "date" is drive to a restaurant and feast. They can't go for a walk in the park, they can't hike, they can't explore somewhere that involves walking, they can't go to a theme park because she won't fit on the rides.. the list goes on and on. Can she still fit in a movie theater seat? Amberlynn did go mini-golfing last July but I remember she was sweating like a hog and said "I'm literally dying y'all" and in Eric's vlog of the same outing, she was filmed multiple times sitting down. She can't do anything but eat and giggle.

Toxic Tulip

kiwifarms.net
The standard Lamictal dose for bipolar (ha) is 200mg, and they start you on 25mg, or 12.5 if you're on certain meds, and titrate you up VERY careful to hopefully avoid having the potentially fatal dermatological emergency it can cause that involves such pleasant things as your skin falling right off. A doctor would be particularly careful in Al's case, because there's no way a burns unit (because that's where you can end up) is going to have the ability to treat a person of her size.

So either Al hasn't listened at all to her doctor's explanations about raising the med to a clinical dose, nor bothered to do her own research online (likely) or else she knows exactly what's going on and just wants to make it look like she's SO MENTALLY ILL that she has to take four times the normal dose (also likely). Possibly a combination of the two.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty sad all they can ever do for a "date" is drive to a restaurant and feast. They can't go for a walk in the park, they can't hike, they can't explore somewhere that involves walking, they can't go to a theme park because she won't fit on the rides.. the list goes on and on. Can she still fit in a movie theater seat? Amberlynn did go mini-golfing last July but I remember she was sweating like a hog and said "I'm literally dying y'all" and in Eric's vlog of the same outing, she was filmed multiple times sitting down. She can't do anything but eat and giggle.
She absolutely cannot fit in a theatre seat. She probably can’t even make it up the gentle incline in most theatres.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Not only did Becky most definitely get an earful about inadvertently locking the keys in the car (after chauffering Amber 1-1/2 hours with a headache, under the guise of a "romantic" date night), she's likely never going to hear the end of it from Amber who is going to bitch about that money and the inconvenience of it for all eternity.
Perhaps we'll be treated to a reemergence of that keychain lanyard Becky used to proudly sport but is likely buried deep under a pile of too-tight Hot Topic tees, jorts that she's grown out of and a mountain of Amber's giant hair bows.
View attachment 906576
Mate. Thumby is what....? Sixty? Seventy pounds lighter in this screenshot? Now that's just sad. I imgine the reason we never saw that 'tarded cartoon lanyard again is because it no longer fits around her bulging, blubbery, fatty-fat blob of lard that has completely bloated over her whole head and face. Just like Aunt Marge a la the Harry Potter films; It stretched out to the edges of its bursting seams and then just.....pop!

For us old people:
William "Refrigerator" Perry
Playing weight 335lbs
Almost 300lbs lighter than Amber
Jesus you gorls are just killing me now, lmao.
Forget Amber! Destiny, Dana, Necky.....this robust, fine specimen of a gent of a lad is absolutely SVELTE compared to literally all of them. :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino