WHATS IN MY PURSE AUGUST 2019 8/8/19 -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
If this is any indicator of the quality of the remaining 49 videos, then we've truly transcended into a nightmarish timeline. It's like some performance art bullshit where the punchline is consumerism and how the internet has degraded standards of entertainment, but it's not. It's just Amber and she's doing this completely unironically. It's not even hard to come up with 100 interesting ideas for vlogs!

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Good Lord she's massive - cottage-cheese arms and she's actually got a hidden choker situation going on there y'all

Screenshot_20190808-171948.png

I don't ever take painkillers but when I do it's these type situations...

Screenshot_20190808-172014.png

After relegating the pink weights to the 'window seal' our Albert has another go with these microscopic ones!

Screenshot_20190808-172031.png

Duh stooopid me, course they aren't weights they are (allegedly) her mood stabilisers guiiize!

This absolute warthog boggles my mind - she pretends to wonder why people don't believe her, then proceeds to hide them in the beetus claws!
Why Amber why? If they are real, why hide them?
Surely you can hold them so any personal details are obscured? 🤔
I've mentioned before I'm not American but I'm puzzling over the packaging - is it normal? Never ever seen meds in bottles like that?

DaintyChokerGorl

Extend that choker
kiwifarms.net
I was about to bash her for not pulling out the cash for a week to buy the $3,000 purse she wanted, but then I realized, there is probably no LV store in Bumfuck, KY. And, there's no way she could stand the car to get to a store. Guess the cheap knock off purse matches her well.
The closest from what I found is in Cincinnati. Can you imagine ALR and Neckster rolling in on a scootypuff to purchase a designer bag? What I wouldn’t GIVE

liliput

thonking
kiwifarms.net
Imagine her porcine ball of flesh wobbling into a Louis Vuitton store, whereupon she grovels to herself about them not having scootypuffs. The employees recoil in horror as her sweaty flesh tubes soil thousand-dollar purses and apparel. The musty aura surrounding Amber pervades the once perfumed boutique, leaving no nose unscathed. “BECKAYYY” Amber shouts, beckoning a slightly smaller greasy flesh ball, which trods unenthusiastically into the store, stained Sublime tshirt contrasting against the haute couture. Simply impeccable.

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
What a complete and utter hog of death. From the look of those hands a double amputation is absolutely in her future if she doesn't start managing her insulin levels immediately. Becky better start practicing spoon feeding her sugar mama!

Fuck, the Monticello thrift stores are gonna hit the motherlode when she finally croaks. La'Festin bags for all y'all! :story:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Surely you can hold them so any personal details are obscured? 🤔
It's not even like there would be any details that aren't already documented here.

Pardon my naivety, but banker Kiwis, is there a reason why her bank would deny her access to her own money? Does she just not have an account and it's a lah?
It's for protection from fraudulent purchases and generally speaking it's a good thing. It's not hard to call the bank and tell them you plan to make a purchase for $X and need the limit temporarily raised to that amount so the purchase will clear.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino