WHATS IN MY PURSE AUGUST 2019 8/8/19 -

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's for protection from fraudulent purchases and generally speaking it's a good thing. It's not hard to call the bank and tell them you plan to make a purchase for $X and need the limit temporarily raised to that amount so the purchase will clear.
I get that, but she said she's called them and they can't seem to help her. When I call my bank, they always say "no problem, you got it" - she makes it sound like her bank shrugs and go lol idk ¯\(°_o)/¯ when she calls.

Maybe she hasn't called at all, idk. Just seems really fucking weird that she can't access her funds, even after letting the bank know she wants to drop $3k.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I get that, but she said she's called them and they can't seem to help her. When I call my bank, they always say "no problem, you got it" - she makes it sound like her bank shrugs and go lol idk ¯\(°_o)/¯ when she calls.

Maybe she hasn't called at all, idk. Just seems really fucking weird that she can't access her funds, even after letting the bank know she wants to drop $3k.
I think she's just saying that and doesn't really want to spend that much money. If she's got the funds she can get access to them.

what is she doing with all that cash? waiting to give becky her weed money?
That's probably money for bills. IIRC she gives Becky cash to pay at least one of them.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It's for protection from fraudulent purchases and generally speaking it's a good thing. It's not hard to call the bank and tell them you plan to make a purchase for $X and need the limit temporarily raised to that amount so the purchase will clear.
It's not like the tacky beast doesn't know that. Remember the laptop/camera debacle? Sorry, that money thing just really hit me the wrong way. She knew what she was doing or shall I say attempting to do. Bitch, it ain't flexing when all I see are little scraps of fabric paper that will eventually be used to line your piano box. I don't care if you have more money than God, you are going to die soon and it will be painful and it will be inscruciating and, frankly, you deserve it at this point. You absolutely deserve it and your butler can make arrangements for the wrecking ball and crane needed to shift your carcass. May want to leave some of that cash on the table for her to pay for all of that.
I think she's just saying that and doesn't really want to spend that much money. If she's got the funds she can get access to them.
Correct. She always has access to her money particularly if it's an e-transaction. The only time she may run into a problem is if she randomly went into a branch and wanted to withdraw an obscene amount of cash that the branch couldn't cover. Even then, they just need a day to get it from the Fed or a main branch and she could have it.

Years ago I worked for a bank that served Embassies. Occasionally the wives of some of the Ambassadors would randomly come in and want to withdraw $90-$150K in cash to go on shopping sprees. We couldn't accommodate immediately or we wouldn't have had cash for our regular customers so we'd order a shipment and have it for them the next day. If Hamber wanted the cash she could get it and she always has access electronically.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned before I'm not American but I'm puzzling over the packaging - is it normal? Never ever seen meds in bottles like that?
Yes, those do appear to be prescription bottles obtained from a pharmacy. Where I live in the States I usually see white caps instead of blue ones like those, but they're the right shape. Also, that particular shade of transparent orange plastic is very commonly used for prescription pill bottles. Additionally, when she briefly turns her fists you can see a small segment of what looks like one of the warning stickers pharmacies put on pill bottles (to warn you of major risk factors/side effects like drowsiness, bad reactions with alcohol, light sensitivity, etc.).

Of course, just because they are prescription pill bottles doesn't mean they're her current meds. You're right about how careful she was to completely hide the labels, even at a distance from the camera where no one could ever read the labels. They might be old bottles (because hoarders never throw shit away) or could actually belong to Becky or one of the gays.

Super Color Up

Oh doujin?
kiwifarms.net

That's probably money for bills. IIRC she gives Becky cash to pay at least one of them.

IF AL isn't lah-een (which is a big if, just like the rest of her), then the most likely reasons are either outstanding debt to the IRS, because of unpaid bank fees, or using your account illegally like if you were to wash money through it. But that's just hearsay without getting access to a bank statement.

I'm almost surprised she doesn't carry a backpack with how many HAALLLLS she goes through.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I can't fathom why she would want a 2000$ purse (other than to flex that she has a lot of money)...no one is going to notice she has a purse that expensive on her person, even if she wore it on her head because her gargantuan bulbous body is so overwhelming to the senses a naked Playboy Bunny could streak by in front of her and no one would notice.

edit because I cant spell for shit

Last edited:

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason why her bank cant authorize that amount to buy those hideous purses? I'm positive if she called them and said she needed to make a big purchase they would do it.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I can't fathom why she would want a 2000$ purse (other than to flex that she has a lot of money)...no one is going to notice she has a purse that expensive on her person, even if she wore on her head because her gargantuan bulbous body is so overwhelming to the senses a naked Playboy Bunny could steak by in front of herand no one would notice.
And if someone did notice, she'd be making herself a robbery target. Just imagine all the meth someone could buy after reselling that purse!

I'm almost surprised she doesn't carry a backpack with how many HAALLLLS she goes through.
She does.
3D255701-CDF8-4B58-8633-37D12595E323.png

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason why her bank cant authorize that amount to buy those hideous purses? I'm positive if she called them and said she needed to make a big purchase they would do it.
No, there is absolutely no reason. No bank would deny that request. She's either a) lying, b) doesn't have the money, or c) doesn't really want to spend that kind of money. There is no FDIC insured bank in the US that would refuse a request to raise your daily limit for a specific purchase.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
SHE'S A PURSAHOLIC YA'ALL

of course she has to flash her mukbong cashView attachment 881035
Oh God please give me that money
I'll be her new therapist even
"Sweetie you are fat because you are rich. It's not your fault. Be less rich and you'll be less fat because less food. So just give me all that evil money."
She doesn't deserve her YouTube money it's not fair lol

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
We haven't seen he waddling and wobbling about with an actual purse in months and months. The ONE time she has actually left her house, really, was that depressing "trip" to Lexington and the big bitch needed a wholeass backpack for everything she decided she wanted to haul about with her. This video is pointless AF and serves only like 2 or 3 purposes...

> Show off my 'faaannccyyyY!' purse, aren't you jealous?
> Flex my massive wad of cash! Don't you LOVE it? (Girl no one is envious and no one cares - this behaviour is gross)
> Wave a few pill bottles around in a desperate plea to get people to believe she is SO MENTAL and VERY PSYKE and is totally taking medicines you guys!!

I also don't believe they are her Meds. They could be for anything and I am 99% sure they belong to Becky or one of The Gays for some basic bitch shit like pain or flu or whatever.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Al should have in her purse, but doesn’t include:
  • Insulin for the diabetes
  • A health insurance card
  • Valid ID (lezberreal here, Al probably hasn’t updated it and it is expired)
  • Deodorant (body spray won’t cut it)
  • Dry shampoo (gorl doesn’t bathe enough)
  • Sunscreen
  • Travel size Poopouri (I feel sorry for anyone that has to use the bathroom right after Al)
  • Toothpaste, toothbrush and floss
  • A leash to walk Twinkie

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino