WHATS IN MY PURSE AUGUST 2019 8/8/19 -

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Peak Obnoxiouslynn right here, y'all. Big Al doesn't like to flex? Not surprised, sounds too much like exercise...and STILL carrying her SS card in her wallet? Dumb bitch never learns anything...
All that cash in her wallet and she still can't be assed to get a $30 fire/flood box from Walmart. She actually does live within a stones throw of a flood zone according to the FEMA website, so for the price of one plate of CF Orange chicken she should show some prudence and have Becks grab one on their next haul.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling Amber has a really weird way she gives Becky money for stuff? I may just have a case of full blown autism here but let's speculate.

I can very easily see Amber being very particular about money to a bizarre controlling length. I would bet that whenever Amber sends the butler for objects she first sends her to the bank to get an exact amount of funds, takes said money back to Amber to count, then gives her a specific amount to check against the receipt and the change to make sure Becky isn't "stealing" any of her hard earned money. Any time things don't add up or her tiny brain can't do math correctly, the beckster gets a fight.

If they use actual cards then I just see Amber constantly checking the account to make sure neckster doesn't make any extra purchases.

I can't shake the feeling we are in the calm before the storm with Amber. This long dull slog will end at some point. Whether it be hospital, break up, or plain old death something really great is just around the corner we just can't see it yet.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Kind of like journals? And cheap trash jewelry?
View attachment 881043

A mukbang would have been better than this boring crap.
This looks to be the purse she is trying to flex with. Not much of a flex in the end; it's currently on sale for $55. There are a few small differences in appearance, so maybe she has a knockoff (of a Birkin knockoff at that) or an older version of this bag?

1565285514537.png

(Source

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling Amber has a really weird way she gives Becky money for stuff? I may just have a case of full blown autism here but let's speculate.

I can very easily see Amber being very particular about money to a bizarre controlling length. I would bet that whenever Amber sends the butler for objects she first sends her to the bank to get an exact amount of funds, takes said money back to Amber to count, then gives her a specific amount to check against the receipt and the change to make sure Becky isn't "stealing" any of her hard earned money. Any time things don't add up or her tiny brain can't do math correctly, the beckster gets a fight.

If they use actual cards then I just see Amber constantly checking the account to make sure neckster doesn't make any extra purchases.

I can't shake the feeling we are in the calm before the storm with Amber. This long dull slog will end at some point. Whether it be hospital, break up, or plain old death something really great is just around the corner we just can't see it yet.
I don't know about that. Hamber is dumb as a box of rocks. I'm sure she keeps an eye on the butler, but I don't see her reconciling receipts. For one thing it's way too responsible. She doesn't have one responsible bone in her massive body. For another, I don't think Becks would have the balls to attempt to take any money from her. Becks is the nutless wonder no matter how hard she wants to appear. I'd be gobsmacked if Hamber knew how to do simple addition or subtraction without majorly fucking it up in some way let alone have the mental capacity to factor tax assessment into the mix. If she were meticulous about ANYTHING else in her life then I'd be more inclined to agree, but she's not a detail oriented person.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net

I've no doubt this happens in some way. Maybe no exactly how you envisioned it, but not to far off the mark imo. I imagine that in the younger days of their relationship it was a little more subtle, but surely AL's need to control has progressed to financial micromanaging for even the simplest transactions.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net

I mean, if she's half as ridiculously anal as she was about she and Krystle eating the same foods at the same time and that whole sitchashunnnn then I could see it.
It's a way to control hamhands while she has her moments of freedom. I wouldn't even be shocked if she timed her.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
This looks to be the purse she is trying to flex with. Not much of a flex in the end; it's currently on sale for $55. There are a few small differences in appearance, so maybe she has a knockoff (of a Birkin knockoff at that) or an older version of this bag?

View attachment 881150
(Source
Not a knockoff as "la'festin" is a nothing brand anyways. Just one of the million of china based sellers doing direct to USA sales.
La'festin is owned by "Guangzhou Lichen Trade Company Ltd"
trademark.PNG

These brands are easily recognized by the nonsense amazon descriptions they always use
highend.PNG

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I don't see her trying to balance cash with the receipts. I see her scanning for mystery items she didn't authorize. Like: "There are 10 hamburgers on the receipt but there's only 7 in the bag. How could you eat 3 hamburgers without meeeee!" "Oh, I see you bought a six pack of hard lemonade, but you don't love me enough to think to buy me a jumbo bag of Reese's?" Shit like that.

ricecake

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 881150
(Source
Here's an inscrutable? coupon that I think can be used for $2 off that purse. Not quite as good as the coupons LV has on their website, but it will do.

coupon.jpg

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I don't see her trying to balance cash with the receipts. I see her scanning for mystery items she didn't authorize. Like: "There are 10 hamburgers on the receipt but there's only 7 in the bag. How could you eat 3 hamburgers without meeeee!" "Oh, I see you bought a six pack of hard lemonade, but you don't love me enough to think to buy me a jumbo bag of Reese's?" Shit like that.
I think that's much more believable. I just don't think she's capable of reconciling receipts nor do I think she would shove aside her laziness to do it. I do, however, totally believe that she checks for unauthorized purchases.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
damn. our gorl is really flexing on us, even though she’s going to need a team of firefighters to knock down a wall so they can excavate her bloated corpse from pillow mountain before her 35th birthday.

keep your hundred dollar bills, amber. it’s blood money and it’s your blood that ran for it.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think that's much more believable. I just don't think she's capable of reconciling receipts nor do I think she would shove aside her laziness to do it. I do, however, totally believe that she checks for unauthorized purchases.
I do not think that she was educated in the use of money. Actually, her education is sorely lacking on most subjects, except eating. While she is making serious money sitting on pillow mountain, estimated at about $5-6k before taxes, she has likely no savings and spends pretty well everything as it comes in. It was reported that she spent thousands in online gambling.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I think that The Wiz is right in his feelings and assumptions, butis just giving Hamhead way, WAY too much credit when speculating how precise and meticulous she is capable of being
(Don't worry, @Wyzzerd...great mages are phenomenal artisans and academics, and even normal humans are capable of regular mathematics and finances. Hambler is just.....none of those.)

She is INCREDIBLY controlling, down to the absolute smallest degree. We have all seen her fucking terrifying, animal-like food aggression. And her one other vice besides feeding is her shopping and her money - so it follows that she would treat her cash with the same clingey obsessiveness as she does her Coco Puffs and her Spring Rolls.
But she is also dumb as fuck. I think it is most likely to be close to what a few other Kiwis have guess at already...that she hands Necky the money, counts how much she comes back with, and throws a screeching, toddler temper tantrum if she thinks anything is amiss (whether its missing cash or missing food) and then tired, blobbly Becky has to fix everything once again.

Remember her control issues with Krystle, and also that she can at least flounce for the camera her ability to count calories and spit numbers around at rambling speed. I'm sure money is a sticky issue.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino