WHATS IN MY PURSE AUGUST 2019 8/8/19 -

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
God, this video was so stale and boring we're not even seriously speculating about it anymore. We moved on to the question of AL's possible financial domination over Becky. :story:
Remember when her videos would garner about 10-12 pages of discussion in a couple days? Now it's lucky if one makes it to 8 pages after a week.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, this video was so stale and boring we're not even seriously speculating about it anymore. We moved on to the question of AL's possible financial domination over Becky. :story:
Remember when her videos would garner about 10-12 pages of discussion in a couple days? Now it's lucky if one makes it to 8 pages after a week.
That’s because she actually went out and did more stuff (even if most of it was going out to eat and shopping at Target and Torrid). Having all of these home vlogs are boring because she puts in even less effort than she did before. If she wants to get views up, she should try on more clothes, show us how she bathes and show us her legs.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I get that, but she said she's called them and they can't seem to help her. When I call my bank, they always say "no problem, you got it" - she makes it sound like her bank shrugs and go lol idk ¯\(°_o)/¯ when she calls.

Maybe she hasn't called at all, idk. Just seems really fucking weird that she can't access her funds, even after letting the bank know she wants to drop $3k.
Amber always has a problem with any kind of receptionist at a office or trying to get information somwhere. Literally everytime she calls somewhere she says its so confusing or they cant give her the correct info.

The fiasco last year with her buying a MacBook on Amazon instead of going to the store says it all. She most likely didn't even call the bank and wants us all to be jealous of her buying some purse she can sit in her house with.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amber always has a problem with any kind of receptionist at a office or trying to get information somwhere. Literally everytime she calls somewhere she says its so confusing or they cant give her the correct info.

The fiasco last year with her buying a MacBook on Amazon instead of going to the store says it all. She most likely didn't even call the bank and wants us all to be jealous of her buying some purse she can sit in her house with.
This is true. It's like English is her third language. She never hears what is actually being said. She has honest to God comprehension issues. Look how she misinterpreted what her weightloss doctor said. One day it's if you're in a hurry it's ok to occasionally stop by McD's and grab a burger, just take off the bun. The next day it's he told me to eat nothing, but McD's burgers. She struggled to make a therapist appointment because the receptionist couldn't answer all of her questions and you know her questions were fucking ridiculous and would likely have to be answered by the fucking doctor. She can't read or follow directions of any kind. I will guarantee you that Becks had to make the hotel reservations. She's thoroughly helpless.
Please god. Please this will give me the energy to keep going
Seriously, like someone said upthread, I would pay good money just to see the looks on the faces of the boutique staff when she and her stench waddled in. I'm sure it would be a mixture of horror and disgust with just a tinge of confusion. They'd likely be looking for a camera crew thinking they'd brought back Punk'd. Then in the behemoth's rancid wake would come the thumb butler meekly walking 7 paces behind. Snap-back on backward, shirt 2 sizes too small, basketball shorts glory. Then the super, mega, morbidly obese toddler would start touching lidurrrallly everything in sight cooing about how KAHHHHYYYUUUUUUUUTTT everything is. Imagine the poor patrons who are in there who I'm sure carefully curate their appearance. Oh, the abject horror. It would be a piece of performance art and I would definitely pay to see it.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Hiii ... long time viewer first time caller.

My burning question ... why would she keep her "meds" in her purse .. she doesn't usually go anywhere .. wouldn't they best be fit next to pillow mountain ??
It's likely a throwback from when she did actually leave the house. Here's the thing, though, she never took her shit on time anyway. Remember when her alarm went off EVERY vlog and she'd always snooze it and would forget her pills altogether? Kiwi Farms remembers. I think we actually saw her take them 2 times? You also have to factor in that once she flounces on a surface in whatever room of her choosing, her gargantuan ass is there for the long haul. If they were by pillow mountain and she decided to camp out in the dining room, kitchen, or living room then she wouldn't be able to get to them unless her butler brought them to her. Maybe she carries her purse around the house with her? It seems like something odd she would do. Everyone keep your eye out for her handbag going forward.

Oh, and welcome to the Farms, stay safe!

bev

kiwifarms.net
Hiii ... long time viewer first time caller.

My burning question ... why would she keep her "meds" in her purse .. she doesn't usually go anywhere .. wouldn't they best be fit next to pillow mountain ??
They're only there to remind everyone that she's a fragile, dainty warrior gorl who's ravaged by mental illnesses and fighting internal demons so be kind and don't judge.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
They're only there to remind everyone that she's a fragile, dainty warrior gorl who's ravaged by mental illnesses and fighting internal demons so be kind and don't judge.
She uses them like a prop when she's a shit head in public.
I'm sure Hambo whips them out as soon as some lil ol' lady comes over to complain about her leaving the scooties in the parkinglot with poop smeared on the seat.
"Oh BAYBEEE can you puhleassseee gimme a sip of your drank? I forgot to take MUH BIPOLARZ meds."
*cunty glare @ nice old lady struggling to hold herself upright*

Necky: I would've killed her for you

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
Oh God please give me that money
I'll be her new therapist even
"Sweetie you are fat because you are rich. It's not your fault. Be less rich and you'll be less fat because less food. So just give me all that evil money."
She doesn't deserve her YouTube money it's not fair lol
I wish I didn't have to work my life away for a pittance too but I wouldn't take Al's body for a billion tax free dollars. There's not one part of her body or systems that isn't ruined. There's no coming back from where she is. The money's no good if you're too fucked up to do anything, go anywhere and you'll die bedbound in your own feces in your 30s.

I know a few MSHPLers made it out of morbid obesity but they're still fucked up, just less so.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
It's been speculated that she doesn't have a checking or savings account and cashes her Yewtube checks at Wahmart and that stuff like the phones is in Becky's name. If she did make a lot of ER visits without health insurance she surely has bad credit although in theory that wouldn't prevent her from opening a checking account. She might just be too stupid or doesn't even know her SS number.

I still think she used a pre-paid debit card to buy the Macbook Pro.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Big Al just threw crap in there so she'd have something to pull out of her magic bag of tricks...still didn't have enough to make it to 10 minutes, lol....whole point of the vid was to flash her cash. Hope big gorl gets mugged; let's see how willing Thumby is to beat somebody up......

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino