WHATS IN MY PURSE AUGUST 2019 8/8/19 -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
GORL that is fucking bizarre. Don't you think your family would rather, you know, have you around for longer? And healthy, and happy? You think they would enjoy that inheritance knowing how you got it, and what you did to yourself?
Yeah, you're right. Guess I went a little too far down the "what if" rabbit hole there.

Forgive my ridiculousness.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I've only been able to watch a few minutes lately.... this purse things was boring since it was done before. did I hear this right she still carries her social security card in her purse? she used to carry her birth certificate too. good thing she doesn't have any credit cards in there. she is so dumb I can see someone snatching her purse while she is sitting on her scooter looking at some walmart crap. when she notices it gone the person is 20 feet away and there won't be a damn thing her or Becky can do about it because AL can't walk and Becky can't run fast enough.
Ooooh gorl. Be careful.
Make sure Big bad Beefy Becky doesn't rip your head right off in that WalMart. Cause you know. She's totally right on the edge of that every day. You better run n' tell dat.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing video. A 600+ pound woman pulls a wad of cash out of her cheap, smelly Chinese knock-off for the sole reason of trying to impress her haters. And pulls out her medicine too, so she can scream “mental things” if people make fun of her.

Oops, she didn’t mean to flex. At least until she posted those hundreds a bit later.

There may be people who don’t have money watching, but I doubt that there is a single person who would trade lives with her. If it was anybody else it’d be immensely sad that she felt so insecure she needed to do that, except it’s Amber and she is so awful one can’t feel sad for her.

It says a lot that nobody she lived with told her maybe taking a picture of your money and announcing you always carry thousands might be a bad idea. I’m looking forward to the “I was mugged” video.

I would give a lot to see her waddle into a Vuitton boutique though, huffing and puffing, flakes of dandruff and pet hair covering her clothes, carrying her fake Birkin filled with cash to buy a bag. Would she go cheap and buy a Speedy? Or maybe a dainty Petite Malle (for 5,500?) She wouldn’t research first so she’d touch everything and then pick one out, not knowing just how expensive some of those bags can be. “Oops, I don’t have that much cash...”

I actually think she’d be too intimidated to shop at LV. I think even she has to feel that she is a better fit at the buffet, and spending even 2k on a handbag is a waste for somebody who goes nowhere but the Cheesecake Factory. She hasn’t bought one yet for no other reason than she doesn’t really want one. But she has the money, we saw it!

Pathetic.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling Amber has a really weird way she gives Becky money for stuff? I may just have a case of full blown autism here but let's speculate.

I can very easily see Amber being very particular about money to a bizarre controlling length. I would bet that whenever Amber sends the butler for objects she first sends her to the bank to get an exact amount of funds, takes said money back to Amber to count, then gives her a specific amount to check against the receipt and the change to make sure Becky isn't "stealing" any of her hard earned money. Any time things don't add up or her tiny brain can't do math correctly, the beckster gets a fight.

If they use actual cards then I just see Amber constantly checking the account to make sure neckster doesn't make any extra purchases.

I can't shake the feeling we are in the calm before the storm with Amber. This long dull slog will end at some point. Whether it be hospital, break up, or plain old death something really great is just around the corner we just can't see it yet.
Good god I'd love if Becky had been stealing from Amber for years, a dollar from the change, twenty dollars after groceries, a fifty here and there. Then one day soon, she takes the thousands she's skimmed, gets in the car that's in her name, and drives away and away and away, and the sun sets on Amber on the front step, bewildered and confused and alone.

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
$1500 in paper isn't a "flex". As others have mentioned, she's probably about to pay bills.

A real flex would be owning one of those mobility scooters and the chair van to transport it. Then the LV store is no sweat , boo boo.
I've been wanting Amber to get her own custom scootypuff for ages and then pimp it out. You know she would start buying all sorts of junk to make her ride soooo kyuuute!

Some streamers for the handlebars, stickers, glitter, cup holders, food trays, and maybe a custom horn/backup noise. The possibilities are endless.

A scootypuff gadget haul would be far more interesting than another torrid tent haul.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting Amber to get her own custom scootypuff for ages and then pimp it out. You know she would start buying all sorts of junk to make her ride soooo kyuuute!

Some streamers for the handlebars, stickers, glitter, cup holders, food trays, and maybe a custom horn/backup noise. The possibilities are endless.

A scootypuff gadget haul would be far more interesting than another torrid tent haul.
I don't know about scootypuffs that much. How will she take scootypuffs to target in her current car? Doesn't she need a van for that?

Reactions: RemoveKebab

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about scootypuffs that much. How will she take scootypuffs to target in her current car? Doesn't she need a van for that?
She could probably get a class I receiver for the Accent so she could pull a small trailer intended for a mobility scooter. The Accent is not designed for towing, but it would only be like 800 pounds maximum, which the car is already hauling around when tubtub and fatarse go out together.

Or she could find a vehicle that can accommodate a class III receiver and get one of those carrier racks that fit in a 2" receiver.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Whatthefuck

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Is there even a LV purse under 5k? This bitch would never take that much money out of her useless garbage fund. The purse wouldn't bring her that sweet sweet high she gets from the all GMO processed crap she eats.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Is there even a LV purse under 5k? This bitch would never take that much money out of her useless garbage fund. The purse wouldn't bring her that sweet sweet high she gets from the all GMO processed crap she eats.
The majority of LV bags in any given season will be under 5K. And in their most popular line, the monogram/damier, most of the bags are priced under 3K. It doesn't make sense for someone like her to spend anywhere near that much money on a bag, regardless of how much she makes.

She's a shut-in ffs. When she does leave the house it's to go to walmart or some shitty little mall. It's one thing for someone with a similar lifestyle to Amberlynn's to buy offseason discounted coach or michael kors. Sure, fine. But literally the only reason for her to get an LV or similar status bag would be to flex on her youtube audience.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino