What's next for the Right? -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

SmugAutist

The Ride of the Spergery
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I totally agree. Like, in no way will the democrats ever form a united front in their party, in the near future. That would be ridiculous given the circumstances. I just cannot ever wrap my mind around how the democrats will ever reconcile their differences. It's not even like they're on the same political wing or spectrum of the party or anything like that. The far left is too far left for the (already) far left business dems to reconcile their position.
The main difference between the more active Democrat voters and the Republican voters is that the Democrat voters are cucks. The thing about cucks is that aside from being mental masochists, they also deeply insecure about themselves, which is why no matter how much their wife cheats on them, he will stay with her, because he can't see his own worth at getting another one. That's the same thing with the Democrats. The Dems can literally cheat them out of their candidate and insult them to their face, but they will still vote Democrat. You can see this with Michael Moore, Morello, the guy that plays the Hulk, etc. They all wanted to vote for Sanders, and even after they were blatantly fucked twice in the primaries, they still voted blue, as they always will.

EihoCVCXsAEaxUX.png

The right, for their part, is more than willing to tell their own party to go fuck themselves. Sure, you have some vote red no matter what types, but Ron Paul's supporters didn't bother to show up for McCain or Romney, as well they shouldn't have. This is both a benefit and a curse. A benefit because the GOP tends to at least pay lip service to their more active base (hence the reason McConnel and Graham have stayed supportive of Trump, they know they'll get fucked in the next elections if they stab him in the back), and a curse because that means the Right cannot count with a sycophanticly reliable base as the Dems have.

Last edited:

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
Wokes take over popular franchises and push their ideology into brands they did not create and were merely given because fellow idealogues liked their politics. Fanbases decry these new productions, be it movies, games, comics, books, etc.

I'm behind the conversation a bit here but I would prefer it if this point of view kindly died. I don't see any of the ground the woke left has taken in the culture wars as actually relevant to the political side of things. Modern culture is cheap, disposable, forgettable Consume Product. No matter how woke it is, no matter how much clout it appears to hold today, tomorrow it will be forgotten about. That very same disposability and inherent cheapness that we loathe in new forms of media is the same reason it ultimately won't have a long term, lasting effect on history.

Frankly anyone who thinks that wokeness is anything but a trend has just bought into the marketing. I can see some aspects of it lingering as fallout, potentially, but not to the level of influence most people seem to think it has today.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many of them will clutch on to the Trump cult
The "hurr durr what are we conserving?" assholes like Fuetnes and The Distributist don't seem to get that a return to Judeo-Christian traditionalist moralism will only hasten the demise of the Right, not preserve it.
Fuentes is merley a puppet to raise a new generation of complacent "humble losers" that will replace the boomers.
All he needs to do is say something "based" every now and then, convince his audience that he has a new method (which is just rebranded neoconservatism, aka neoliberalism running under the speed limit and more layers of smoke) and to give people some sort of "hope" every 4 or so years and then just humbly accept defeat as more rights, purchase power and property is seized by the common population

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
Many of them will clutch on to the Trump cult

Fuentes is merley a puppet to raise a new generation of complacent "humble losers" that will replace the boomers.
All he needs to do is say something "based" every now and then, convince his audience that he has a new method (which is just rebranded neoconservatism, aka neoliberalism running under the speed limit and more layers of smoke) and to give people some sort of "hope" every 4 or so years and then just humbly accept defeat as more rights, purchase power and property is seized by the common population
Fuentes, the humble loser, will make conservatives feel comfortable again. In a way, it's a re-branding of Neo-conservative which I personally find distasteful. The entire brand is obfuscation and low energy gen z conservatism. Let's be honest, his rhetoric is making conservatives feel uneasy. Just another guy to make his cattle audience hope.

Let's see the new hope 4 years from now. It's a new infringement on private property, inflation and human rights such as the fact that the 2024 democratic platform plans to take away the internet which has been declared a human right by the UN in 1982. Nick Fuentes has not spoken out against their platform which is a clear indication that he is completely comfortable with democrats stealing his rights. The new republican party, piloted by nick, has already humbly accepted their defeat on the issue of the GND plan to introduce highspeed internet access to the countryside.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
Well, the Republican party is in a bit of a pickle, that’s true. Trump’s over-the-top rhetoric and Twitter demagoguery made him wildly popular with the diehard base who like shit-talking morons. But, also? Extremely distasteful to certain other conservatives. Think party elites and college-educated types.

Trump reminds me of Sarah Palin. Flash in the pan. His approach is to take stupid people for money on a grand scale. Not really sustainable in the long run. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him show up on the Home Shopping Network hawking toupees next year. You really think he cares about you, SmugAutist?

As for American conservatives? Since your party won’t help you? Support candidates who share your core values at the local level, county and state levels. I think you’re a fucking retard, SmugAutist, but that’s the best advice I have to offer.

SmugAutist

The Ride of the Spergery
kiwifarms.net
Well, the Republican party is in a bit of a pickle, that’s true. Trump’s over-the-top rhetoric and Twitter demagoguery made him wildly popular with the diehard base who like shit-talking morons. But, also? Extremely distasteful to certain other conservatives. Think party elites and college-educated types.

Trump reminds me of Sarah Palin. Flash in the pan. His approach is to take stupid people for money on a grand scale. Not really sustainable in the long run. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him show up on the Home Shopping Network hawking toupees next year. You really think he cares about you, SmugAutist?

As for American conservatives? Since your party won’t help you? Support candidates who share your core values at the local level, county and state levels. I think you’re a fucking retard, SmugAutist, but that’s the best advice I have to offer.
Since when have I said I'm a diehard Republican or that Trump cares for me? I was a Bernie moron in 2015, ffs. I'm pretty sure Trump's looking out for himself and I pretty much saw him as someone that was merely slowing the spiral we'd been going through since the Clinton era. The MAGA phenomenon has no real philosophy. It's a reactionary movement that, in theory, is opposed to the uniparty. That may have been a boon in 2016 when people wanted something new, but Trump and the GOP's mistake was to never expand on their goals and motives other than "Make America Great Again."

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
Since when have I said I'm a diehard Republican or that Trump cares for me? I was a Bernie moron in 2015, ffs. I'm pretty sure Trump's looking out for himself and I pretty much saw him as someone that was merely slowing the spiral we'd been going through since the Clinton era. The MAGA phenomenon has no real philosophy. It's a reactionary movement that, in theory, is opposed to the uniparty. That may have been a boon in 2016 when people wanted something new, but Trump and the GOP's mistake was to never expand on their goals and motives other than "Make America Great Again."
Starting to think our founders fucked up with the two-party system. Have to keep voting for the clowns I hate the least. Although, the Bill of Rights is okay. : )

I’m curious, SmugAutist. How would you like the GOP to expand on their goals and motives?

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
Tell them to take a good, long look at Portland and San Francisco. And ask what are we conserving instead of being racist edgelords.

American conservatism should be based on conserving and perserving American values for the better of the country's foundation. Basing it on religion was their first mistake, America wasn't founded on religion. Quite the opposite, religion was too staunch from the King. They left for religious freedom.

Religion is supposed to evolve over time. Islam is a perfect example of why.
Islam is actually good when you think about its long term affects. Like why should women have rights lol. The idea of rights makes me sick to my stomach. and free gender transitions? what a joke! Human rights = clown world/civilization destroying thinking. San Francisco needs to be cleaned epic genocide style. Genocide, by your thinking, is just the language of the unheard, so you have to deal with it. This is the path the new republican party should take

SmugAutist

The Ride of the Spergery
kiwifarms.net
Starting to think our founders fucked up with the two-party system. Have to keep voting for the clowns I hate the least. Although, the Bill of Rights is okay. : )

I’m curious, SmugAutist. How would you like the GOP to expand on their goals and motives?
In the two party system, the way it gets around to satisfy the various factions of the left and right is to have coalitions. The Dems have, for instance, the Blue Dog coalition that represents the moderates within the party. Mainly, what I would prefer for the Republicans is to move away from the neo-con coalition and for more to join the paleocon coalition. Of all the coalitions, I think they are the best to go with against the Dems. They're not Libertarian lolcows but neither do they Puritan nutjobs.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
In the two party system, the way it gets around to satisfy the various factions of the left and right is to have coalitions. The Dems have, for instance, the Blue Dog coalition that represents the moderates within the party. Mainly, what I would prefer for the Republicans is to move away from the neo-con coalition and for more to join the paleocon coalition. Of all the coalitions, I think they are the best to go with against the Dems. They're not Libertarian lolcows but neither do they Puritan nutjobs.
What is the difference between a neocon and a paleocon, SmugAutist?

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Islam is actually good when you think about its long term affects. Like why should women have rights lol. The idea of rights makes me sick to my stomach. and free gender transitions? what a joke! Human rights = clown world/civilization destroying thinking. San Francisco needs to be cleaned epic genocide style. Genocide, by your thinking, is just the language of the unheard, so you have to deal with it. This is the path the new republican party should take
Okay, everything that comes out of his mouth, disregard as fact. Just rambling.

SmugAutist

The Ride of the Spergery
kiwifarms.net
What is the difference between a neocon and a paleocon, SmugAutist?
Neocons tend to be globalist and believe in a strict foreign policy of intervention. Neocons were a vocal part of the Reagan coalition in the 80s but didn't really start to come to power until HW Bush and later in the Dubya presidency. This ideology was such a disaster that you can thank them for Obama in 2008. Paleocons are nationalist, with traditional ethics that are based on Christianity, but are not frothing at the mouth Evangelical nutjobs. Basically, the Jefferson Bible type of ethics. Anti globalist, anti immigration and anti multiculturalism. Trump was mostly seen as a rise for Paleocons after the failures of the neocons and Evangelicals under Dubya.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
It's not going to be a war, I'll concede that. It'll be more of the Dems tard-wrangling the Squad because they have such a low minority on the House (unless some of the GOP cave in and they give their votes). Most Democrat voters are still cucks that will vote blue no matter what, even if the candidate literally shits on their bed, rigs the primaries against their candidates, and recanvasses so that they can get rid of AOC. What I'm trying to say is that the narrative that Bernie and his ilk are taking over the party is too optimistic for the far left. The establismeht is going to get rid of them in record time if they step out of line.

It doesn't matter in the end, they will always vote blue no matter what.
AOC has already thrown two shitfits because the establishment is bullying her in the past couple weeks.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I'm behind the conversation a bit here but I would prefer it if this point of view kindly died. I don't see any of the ground the woke left has taken in the culture wars as actually relevant to the political side of things. Modern culture is cheap, disposable, forgettable Consume Product. No matter how woke it is, no matter how much clout it appears to hold today, tomorrow it will be forgotten about. That very same disposability and inherent cheapness that we loathe in new forms of media is the same reason it ultimately won't have a long term, lasting effect on history.

Frankly anyone who thinks that wokeness is anything but a trend has just bought into the marketing. I can see some aspects of it lingering as fallout, potentially, but not to the level of influence most people seem to think it has today.
I agree wokeness is a trend that'll probably die in the next decade.

Affirmative Action has existed since the 80s I don't see that as a woke thing. Diversity seminars might survive though.