What's next for the Right? -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
And old white women.

Boomers. ALL OF THEM.
Let's play a game, The Last Stand. For every one old white women serving in the U.S. Senate you can name? I'll match you 2, no 3, senile, depraved, addled, old men.

Ain't nothing wrong with Boomers. They're the ones making the wheels keep turning right now.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's play a game, The Last Stand. For every one old white women serving in the U.S. Senate you can name? I'll match you 2, no 3, senile, depraved, addled, old men.

Ain't nothing wrong with Boomers. They're the ones making the wheels keep turning right now.

You have a valid point.

Our government is run by old people that don't want to modernize for the betterment of the country or its citizens.

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
You have a valid point.

Our government is run by old people that don't want to modernize for the betterment of the country or its citizens.
They are modernizing at such an incredible rate you wouldn't believe it. Wokeness was their idea because old people have functioning brains that can comprehend and develop new ideas and projects because they're just that good. I'm just kidding, they were way ahead of their time even in the 70s. This was their plan from the very beginning because that's the Jewish plan.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both parties are going to be squabbling.

The Left was temporarily united over the villain that was Trump. Without Trump, it will collapse into factionalism. Those that voted for Biden as a 'return to normalcy' will be sorely disappointed as that's not happening. The neo-liberals are going to scramble as quickly as possible to take back what they lost over four years of Trump. Progressives will start demanding more and more outrageous shit (we already see BLM doing this). Biden is going to put the teeth of the useful idiots on the curb and stomp skulls while pretending to throw them a bone. The last union dems (fucking lol if you're a union man and still a fucking democrat. Congrats, you're legally retarded) are going to get fucked six ways from Sunday by every branch of the Democratic party. Technocrats will be generally go the more neo-liberal way while outwardly appearing progressive, so expect neo-liberal dogma with a progressive coat of paint. Note, I am NOT predicting a democratic collapse. I am predicting a shift back to neo-liberalism after the extreme leftward shift that has gone on for four years.

Republicans will face an insurrection as RINOs and neo-cons attempt to wrest control back of momentum from Trump supporters. They're not going to unite under Trump's coalition, they will try to dismantle it. Basically all major powers in both parties will be trying to purge populism from every political platform as it fucks with the money. As soon as Trump loses his last legal challenges and fucks off to wherever, the knives are coming out. Fox News pre-emptively jumped the gun with this, they basically just showed their cards and had to shrink back. Expect the GOP to attempt to do anything to dismantle the coalition. McConnell won't give a singular fuck as long as he keeps the senate majority. Arguably, the GOP will be more united because the destruction of Trump's coalition after the loss will be swift and brutal. Democratic squabbling will be much longer, bloodier and protracted. The right will see which way the wind is blowing and fall into line to take advantage of Dem squabbling.

Of course, Dem squabbling will only be on a national level. Local level politics in nearly every state, the Dem machine will dominate with voting machines going BRRRR. The constant failure of Republicans to build any significant local political machines will cause the slow bleeding death of the GOP. Simply put, the modern GOP cannot do political machines as well as the Democrats do, which is why the Democrats never really collapse even when all signs pointing to that they should. This is in large part due to the robust on-the-ground machines they've built. Look towards Chicago and New York and also major cities. Even with Republican held majorities, they actually work more with Democratic machines than their own. See Georgia. This is also largely due to the blurred distinction of neo-conservatives and neo-liberals, who are largely aligned in values but differ in tactics and strategies.

Expect to see a course correction to the blurring of lines between the parties again, as populists from both corners get the bullet. Biden is largely going to be a neo-liberal/neo-conservative extension, blurring the lines between Obama and Bush.

The only thing to save us is another Kingfish:

And yes, I realize he was notoriously corrupt. That's the entire fucking point. He ran a well-greased, well-oiled political machine that ran the fuck over anyone that opposed him. He was also smart and well-spoken and captivating. All of the things that Trump isn't. And Trump doesn't have the machinery. At all. Which is why Huey Long was a Democrat, because he had the machine. See where I'm going?

That being said, I don't think either party will produce another Kingfish. We're basically approaching the era of the uniparty, with IDPol being pushed by all corners to divide and conquer the plebs. Which has been a tactic since forever. So no, IDPol isn't anything new. Its always been a tool of the rich (all rich) to divide anyone not rich. I do not believe there will be any winners except for neo-liberals and neo-cons. I expect the Republican shift to neo-conservatism will occur faster simply because the GOP is less fractionated than the Dems.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Both parties are going to be squabbling.

The Left was temporarily united over the villain that was Trump. Without Trump, it will collapse into factionalism. Those that voted for Biden as a 'return to normalcy' will be sorely disappointed as that's not happening. The neo-liberals are going to scramble as quickly as possible to take back what they lost over four years of Trump. Progressives will start demanding more and more outrageous shit (we already see BLM doing this). Biden is going to put the teeth of the useful idiots on the curb and stomp skulls while pretending to throw them a bone. The last union dems (fucking lol if you're a union man and still a fucking democrat. Congrats, you're legally retarded) are going to get fucked six ways from Sunday by every branch of the Democratic party. Technocrats will be generally go the more neo-liberal way while outwardly appearing progressive, so expect neo-liberal dogma with a progressive coat of paint. Note, I am NOT predicting a democratic collapse. I am predicting a shift back to neo-liberalism after the extreme leftward shift that has gone on for four years.

Republicans will face an insurrection as RINOs and neo-cons attempt to wrest control back of momentum from Trump supporters. They're not going to unite under Trump's coalition, they will try to dismantle it. Basically all major powers in both parties will be trying to purge populism from every political platform as it fucks with the money. As soon as Trump loses his last legal challenges and fucks off to wherever, the knives are coming out. Fox News pre-emptively jumped the gun with this, they basically just showed their cards and had to shrink back. Expect the GOP to attempt to do anything to dismantle the coalition. McConnell won't give a singular fuck as long as he keeps the senate majority. Arguably, the GOP will be more united because the destruction of Trump's coalition after the loss will be swift and brutal. Democratic squabbling will be much longer, bloodier and protracted. The right will see which way the wind is blowing and fall into line to take advantage of Dem squabbling.

Of course, Dem squabbling will only be on a national level. Local level politics in nearly every state, the Dem machine will dominate with voting machines going BRRRR. The constant failure of Republicans to build any significant local political machines will cause the slow bleeding death of the GOP. Simply put, the modern GOP cannot do political machines as well as the Democrats do, which is why the Democrats never really collapse even when all signs pointing to that they should. This is in large part due to the robust on-the-ground machines they've built. Look towards Chicago and New York and also major cities. Even with Republican held majorities, they actually work more with Democratic machines than their own. See Georgia. This is also largely due to the blurred distinction of neo-conservatives and neo-liberals, who are largely aligned in values but differ in tactics and strategies.

Expect to see a course correction to the blurring of lines between the parties again, as populists from both corners get the bullet. Biden is largely going to be a neo-liberal/neo-conservative extension, blurring the lines between Obama and Bush.

The only thing to save us is another Kingfish:

And yes, I realize he was notoriously corrupt. That's the entire fucking point. He ran a well-greased, well-oiled political machine that ran the fuck over anyone that opposed him. He was also smart and well-spoken and captivating. All of the things that Trump isn't. And Trump doesn't have the machinery. At all. Which is why Huey Long was a Democrat, because he had the machine. See where I'm going?

That being said, I don't think either party will produce another Kingfish. We're basically approaching the era of the uniparty, with IDPol being pushed by all corners to divide and conquer the plebs. Which has been a tactic since forever. So no, IDPol isn't anything new. Its always been a tool of the rich (all rich) to divide anyone not rich. I do not believe there will be any winners except for neo-liberals and neo-cons. I expect the Republican shift to neo-conservatism will occur faster simply because the GOP is less fractionated than the Dems.
TBH as long as woketards get kicked to the curb and culture shifts back to how it was pre 2014 I'll be happy.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH as long as woketards get kicked to the curb and culture shifts back to how it was pre 2014 I'll be happy.
They'll only get kicked to the curb (not only kicked, forced to bite it, stomped on it and then raped on it) if they stop being useful. Which basically, as they begin to push their luck and impinge on profit, is likely sooner rather than later. If you're expecting IDPol to be dumped, I've got bad news. IDPol has been around for hundreds upon hundreds of years. Identity Politics has killed more men than religion and cancer. Those that see religion as bad and killing people don't look at the root cause of it: The exploitation of people's identity to do what those in power want of them. With a few exceptions, IDPol has soaked humanity's blood into more soil than any other concept. Because that's what it's designed to do. From the Crusades, to Peasant Rebellions, to the IRA to Communism to Pinkertons inciting the Irish and Italians against each other, to critical studies. These ideas are designed to set people against one another so the most powerful profit from the chaos. It is used for manipulation and distraction and is not going away any time soon. Perhaps the only difference now is that IdPol used to be couched in other language to disguise it. They're taking our land, our faith, our jobs. Something else to dress it up nice and pretty to make it look like a moral good. Social Justice is just the latest iteration.

Social Justice appears to be religion because it serves the identical purpose of religion. It offers a superior morality to set apart the 'other', to give those that hold the concept power to belittle others, to step on them, to destroy them without guilt or consequence. They mock organized religion on one hand while dressing themselves in the ideas and language of religion with the other. People go with IdPol because it allows them to belittle others with no guilt and with societal approval. It gives them permission for any sort of violence against others. Whether this is physical violence, censorship or even straight sexual abuse (Don't believe me? Look at how many predators there are among Trans who use it as an excuse. Or male feminists who are rapists). Identity politics is there to debase, degrade and humiliate the 'other' and even oneself. And it works because everybody wants to kick someone below them.

Now, of course, IdPol movements die off all the time, but the tactic won't disappear. And it never will. Whoever takes over culture will inevitably employ the same tactics. I mean, you will get the Schadenfreude of seeing the Democratic party stab them in the back and in the face. That's inevitable. But eventually that knife will come for all of us.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
They'll only get kicked to the curb (not only kicked, forced to bite it, stomped on it and then raped on it) if they stop being useful. Which basically, as they begin to push their luck and impinge on profit, is likely sooner rather than later. If you're expecting IDPol to be dumped, I've got bad news. IDPol has been around for hundreds upon hundreds of years. Identity Politics has killed more men than religion and cancer. Those that see religion as bad and killing people don't look at the root cause of it: The exploitation of people's identity to do what those in power want of them. With a few exceptions, IDPol has soaked humanity's blood into more soil than any other concept. Because that's what it's designed to do. From the Crusades, to Peasant Rebellions, to the IRA to Communism to Pinkertons inciting the Irish and Italians against each other, to critical studies. These ideas are designed to set people against one another so the most powerful profit from the chaos. It is used for manipulation and distraction and is not going away any time soon. Perhaps the only difference now is that IdPol used to be couched in other language to disguise it. They're taking our land, our faith, our jobs. Something else to dress it up nice and pretty to make it look like a moral good. Social Justice is just the latest iteration.

Social Justice appears to be religion because it serves the identical purpose of religion. It offers a superior morality to set apart the 'other', to give those that hold the concept power to belittle others, to step on them, to destroy them without guilt or consequence. They mock organized religion on one hand while dressing themselves in the ideas and language of religion with the other. People go with IdPol because it allows them to belittle others with no guilt and with societal approval. It gives them permission for any sort of violence against others. Whether this is physical violence, censorship or even straight sexual abuse (Don't believe me? Look at how many predators there are among Trans who use it as an excuse. Or male feminists who are rapists). Identity politics is there to debase, degrade and humiliate the 'other' and even oneself. And it works because everybody wants to kick someone below them.

Now, of course, IdPol movements die off all the time, but the tactic won't disappear. And it never will. Whoever takes over culture will inevitably employ the same tactics. I mean, you will get the Schadenfreude of seeing the Democratic party stab them in the back and in the face. That's inevitable. But eventually that knife will come for all of us.
Bro I just want the sex and violence of the pre woke era to come back and the overton window to cool off back to the Clinton/Obama era where the parties atleast pretended to try to meet each other half way and not tear the country apart out of spite.

Basically if wokeshit dies and Joe and Kamala can tard wrangle the dems back to how they were before Social Justice became trendy I'll be happy.

I'd like the trans kids shit to stop too but I think that'll take a big tobacco level scandal which is still aways off I think.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro I just want the sex and violence of the pre woke era to come back and the overton window to cool off back to the Clinton/Obama era where the parties atleast pretended to try to meet each other half way and not tear the country apart out of spite.

Basically if wokeshit dies and Joe and Kamala can tard wrangle the dems back to how they were before Social Justice became trendy I'll be happy.

I'd like the trans kids shit to stop too but I think that'll take a big tobacco level scandal which is still aways off I think.
We've had masses of sex and violence this year already. If you want a return to early 1990s crime rates I'll pass.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's gotten severely toned down since wokeness became fashionable.

IDK, maybe I just miss the days when fanservice and sex sells weren't considered taboo in western media because of male gaze or such nonsense.
"Fan service" was never a term widely used in any native English speaking country. And any given hip hop video is still full of sex sells.