What's that one meal you make too often? -

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
white rice and beans, maybe a bit of hot sauce and vinegar on top. simple and quick
A staple classic. Respect.
Cheese, Onion, Pepper, jalapeno, and whatever meat I can scrounge up omelet. I have the vegies pre-choped and have this 2-4 times a week.
I need to make omelette's more, they're a good way to use up ingredients before they go bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Robert James

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Fuck me! I've a huge fan of homemade sandwiches with a lot of toppings. Subway is good but there were times I felt I could do matter than their sandwich makers for a cheaper price. Long story short, homemade is better than a restaurant any time of the day.

Reactions: BanalEntropy

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We usually don't cook, or we'll have someone do it for us. When my husband is off, which is like twice every 6 months, he enjoys making chicken salad made with chipotle mayo.

Reactions: BanalEntropy

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
For me it's a breakfast burrito because they're quick and delicious. Lightly chop and saute whatever veggies I have on hand, put an over easy egg over a bed of them and break the yolk, and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. The cheese should be a low melting point like gruyere. Apply hot sauce liberally. The over easy egg is key because the yolk and melted cheese will mix into a delicious cheesy sort-of-sauce if done right.

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me! I've a huge fan of homemade sandwiches with a lot of toppings. Subway is good but there were times I felt I could do matter than their sandwich makers for a cheaper price. Long story short, homemade is better than a restaurant any time of the day.
My favorite sandwich is slightly burned ham, cheese, a fried egg, spinach, tomato, avocado, mayo, and mustard. Homemade is always god tier compared to what you can get the subway employee to do.
I haven't made food at home in 5 years
Being in charge of what goes into your body is good for the soul and it fosters independence.

RejectedLynx

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I eat a little bit of chicken ramen or chicken soup if I have nothing else, but if I'm cooking it's chicken and fries. Chicken is the staple. Though I'm not going to knock some good old stuffing or cornbread if it's around. It's just enough to settle the stomach and gives me time to work up the feeling to actually cook something.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I try really hard to diversify what I cook, but if there is a go to that is easy and satisfying it's got to be pasta. Carbonara is a good go to, so is a basic tomato sauce. It's just one of those things you throw together when you're tired and there's nothing else.

Tags
None