What's that one meal you make too often? -

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Chicken and rice. Easy to make, relatively quick, add different veggies or spices to change things around. It's not something I eat every day like an autist, but if I've had a long day at work and/or don't feel like cooking a big grand meal, it's usually my go-to choice.

Reactions: Aberforth

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I tend to make a lot of ramen since I found one that I really like. It's a really spicy korean brand that I usually add spinach, mushrooms, green onions, and canadian bacon to. It really fills me up for a while.
Adding spinach and onion to ramen changed the game for me. It's really filling like you said and a nice way to spruce up an otherwise sad meal. The green onions make a hell of a difference, I've never tried adding mushrooms though so I'll give that a try next time.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

Saffronette

🍖Meat Muncher🍖
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adding spinach and onion to ramen changed the game for me. It's really filling like you said and a nice way to spruce up an otherwise sad meal. The green onions make a hell of a difference, I've never tried adding mushrooms though so I'll give that a try next time.
I suggest trying shiitake since they go with ramen pretty well.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
An egg in the broth is also a good addition as well as, just go with me here, a slice of American shit cheese. Both make the broth much creamier not to mention the protein lent by the egg with the addition of the veggies, you've got yourself a pretty solid meal.

Reactions: SPX5kzy

plgfarts

one fart smeller, he smelt fart
kiwifarms.net
I used to eat nothing but chicken and rice.

Toast the rice in spices, then cook it. Start cooking the chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper).

Dice the chicken and toss it back into the pan, add olive oil or some szechwan sauce. Throw in the rice, stir it, crack 2-3 eggs up in that bitch and cook it all together.

I lived on that for 2 years.

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
Fajitas/tacos. I make it as often as sandwiches because its relatively simple and versatile, and you can even adapt them into nachos or something if you want something different.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I like anything egg based. I went through a phase of perfecting omelettes while WFH (the secret is to not use too many eggs, beat their arses good, use butter in the pan, and not too much in terms of ingredients). But I also like frittatas.

Again, beat shit out the eggs, but cover the skillet, and do NOT move the lid til the cheese is melting and the veggies cooked. The eggs will rise beautifully, and it'll be all soft and floofy. I love eggs. And for frittatas, I cannot suggest duck eggs enough.

Tags
None