What's that one meal you make too often? -

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
[
TorBo pasta:

It's just spaghetti with pasta sauce and parmesan cheese, but with half toroidal (elbow) noodles* instead of spaghetti noodles.

*(I'm glad panic buying is over so I can get those again.)
Similarly, I've been eating so much pesto pasta. I've just been throwing in whatever veggies and meat I have lying around. Nothing beats just boiling noodles and then just mixing shit together.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fried or scrambled eggs are my usual "I don't see any leftovers, what the fuck do I eat" lunch. Pair that with some toast with peanut butter or jam and whatever fruit I have lying around, along with a protein shake that's my usual post workout meal. It's even better if I have some bacon on hand.

Reactions: Strange Wilderness

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's the stuff. I'm a simple southern gal, but ham and beans with a bit of cornbread, green onions and cucumber? That's amazing. It's crazy that it was a "peasant dish", but it's so good.
I made great northern beans with a ham bone and the rest of the ham, topped with the cracklings from rendering the fat.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
Loco moco: rice, gravy, hamburger patty topped with a fried egg. I make my gravy with beef stock, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, ketchup and onions. You can get fancy and add green onion, chili peppers, sesame oil/seeds, and/or mushrooms. Or even make a juicy Lucy burger.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Scrambled eggs on toast. I mean I'm talking almost every single day when I get up. My diet is pretty limited these days since I started eating healthier, so this is my go to. Been having it for months and still not sick of it. It's simple and delicious.

Tobias Beecher

Professional Cocksucker
kiwifarms.net
I've been stuck on soups lately. My current fave is carrot and ginger with red pepper flakes mixed in. I usually have that with an egg and kale sandwich for dinner. If I don't feel like eating? Iced coffee and toast.

Tags
None