What's that one meal you make too often? -

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
Scrambled eggs on toast. I mean I'm talking almost every single day when I get up. My diet is pretty limited these days since I started eating healthier, so this is my go to. Been having it for months and still not sick of it. It's simple and delicious.
Soft scrambled with ricotta is really good. Add two eggs and a pat of butter in a cold pot on low heat in a sauce pan, season with salt and pepper, remove the pot from the heat intermittently whilst continuously stirring. Cook to desired doneness and stir in ricotta at the last minute.

Thornforg

Thanks for the company.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White rice cooked in a mix of butter and chicken broth (not that 33% less sodium shit) un-sauced coleslaw mixed in, scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms, and chicken and cabbage potstickers. Top it all off with some green onion (or chives, if you're out of green onions), and your favorite kind of Asian-inspired sauce. I like a particular Korean Stir-Fry sauce.

Extremely simple. Rice and liquid/butter goes in the rice cooker. Frozen potstickers go in the steaming basket. Low and slow sauteed Crimini mushrooms in a pan while the rice cooks. Last five minutes, move the mushrooms to the side, re-oil the pan, turn it on high, and pour in some eggs you scrambled. Once the rice is done, put the potstickers into 365f oil until lightly golden-brown. Mix it all together and you've got 3-5 (depending on the size/type of your rice cooker) adult servings. Perfect for when you don't feel like cooking something that takes real effort, and if you make too much rice, you've got day-old rice to make a fried rice dish with the next day, which is another chance to be a lazy fuck and just throw some things together that will almost always turn out tasting good.

If you really want that rice to turn out like the addictive shit you'd get at a restaurant, use a high quality chicken broth, Irish butter (It makes a difference, trust me), and add a few tablespoons of MSG to the liquid and mix it up before putting in your rinsed rice before cooking. Type of rice is also important, so get a few different kinds and find out which one you like the best. I prefer Nishiki, which is more of a sushi rice, because it's the most widely available. When I can find it, though, I opt for authentic Koshikikari rice.

• Informative
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!
kiwifarms.net
I eat spaghetti and oven cooked tendies way too much. Probably one or both at least once a week. I have also been buying the hungry man sub sandwiches from my local grocery religiously for lunches at work.

lightswitchdoll

bitches love stickers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been making my own Chinese salt and chilli chicken with green peppers, mushrooms and onions. No rice or anything because its really filling on its own.

The seasoning is like 200% MSG with extra salt so it's probably going to kill me but it's the only thing I really order when I get takeaway so at least I'm not paying £8 for each step closer to death.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
A can of tuna with egg and pickles on a bagel. This is a snack at least three days a week. I swear I should just start making bulk tuna salad, but I can't be bothered, and then I probably wouldn't eat it all.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
My two go-to meals

2 cans sardines (skinless, boneless) in olive oil.

OR

5-8 eggs. Sunny side up. Salt and pepper, heavy on the salt, cooked with olive oil.

Reactions: Detrogen

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
There’s a baked chicken recipe I default on too much, but I’m currently trying to add some diversity with different spices as well as substituting cornish game hen.

Reactions: BanalEntropy

Robert Sanvagene

Level 9 Microsoft Certified Techneesheean
kiwifarms.net
Tuna, crushed tomatoes (the Italian ones in a tin), lentils or chickpeas (again, tinned for convenience) and a chopped red onion. Mixed together in a container and eaten cold. It's like a super chunky gazpacho.

Very simple and it goes alright in summer. I can usually make about 3 meals worth at once and eat it over a couple of days. It tastes better when it's just come out of the fridge.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
My fallback meal is always throwing whatever I had the night before onto greens and making it a salad.

Also making a Chicken Kitchen style chop chop which is basically grilled chicken over rice with a mustard curry sauce. I'll sometimes add assorted veg to that.

And then I'll eat avocados by themselves with a bit of soy sauce.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
Bone-in chicken thighs that have been seasoned with Shake n' Bake, white rice and California mix vegetables. It's very basic but I love it.

Tags
None