Whats the best slur?

TroonsDid911

kiwifarms.net
Fairly straightforward, what do you think the best slur is? Do you base it on how offensive it is? How funny it sounds? How much it triggers people when you use it?

Obviously my favorite is troon. It sounds great, is highly offensive, is original, and triggers the shit out of a group of people who honestly deserve it.

buttman87

kiwifarms.net
My favorite slur is just the good old N Word. I use it all the time regardless of race. White, black, gay, mexican, whatever, you are a Nigger in my book. I also like how you can combine it with other slurs to better fit the situation, Niggerfaggot for example.
My second favorite would probably be Retard, though I don't really consider it a slur.

Apochrypha

𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
kiwifarms.net
I also enjoy troon. It pleases my earholes.

my top favorites are:
- Cunt
- Tranny
- Spic
- Faggot, can't go wrong with that one
- Bint

Internet Explorer

this guy are sick
kiwifarms.net
>troon
>original

Are you absolutely sure?

Screenshot from 2021-08-29 01-52-44.png

I suppose my preferred slur is 'OP is a faggot nigger that doesn't know shit'.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I think you can't go wrong with 'nigger'. Instead of becoming more tame because nobody gives a fuck the retards are increasing its power by chimping out all the time.
Basically investment in NIGGER will pay off.
Just based on potency of reaction I would agree. I would put "cunt" at a distant second (if you're in America, of course.) Women really hate that word for no real reason, and they'll flip if you use it on them.

crucifiction009

Generic Edgelord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
Just based on potency of reaction I would agree. I would put "cunt" at a distant second (if you're in America, of course.) Women really hate that word for no real reason, and they'll flip if you use it on them.
They hate it because it gives them an excuse to get irrationally upset and yell at random strangers in public, which they love. So, by the transitive property, they love cunt.