What's the best solution for male pattern baldness? -

The Real Me

Me likes to observe freaks.
kiwifarms.net
Today's sponsor: Keeps!
Now you may not be able to tell from my abundance of hair but I actually use Keeps daily and not only has my amount of hair increased, it also looks and feels healthier.

Use the link Keeps.com/RealMe10 or use code RealMe10 at checkout to receive 10% off your first subscription!

Joe Cool

kiwifarms.net
If you want kids in the future - clippers + razor. Surgery is also an option if you have 20-30k free and are willing to endure months of painful "lunch appointments".

Ero

Figure It Out Lil Bruises
kiwifarms.net
Save money and then go get hair transplant (FUE) either in Turkey if you're from Europe or Mexico if you're from the US. Just make sure you go to a good doctor.
That's what celebs do.

Jones McCann

At paranoia's poison door
kiwifarms.net
The bald head can be distinguished despite the garbage modern sense of style, but if your friend isn't willing then either shave it or get a hair transplant. I don't think any of the magic ointments will work.

Lucipurr

Curiosity killed the cat
kiwifarms.net
Shave it all or grow it out George Carlin style. Hes bald who gives a fuck. Any women that cares if a man is bald or not aint a woman shes a child.

Orion Balls

Woogie Woo!
kiwifarms.net
Shave it off and grow a beard. For some reason men who bald early in life usually don't have issues with sparse facial hair, so you're all set.
But please, trim the stuff that pokes up from under your shirt collar.

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just kill yourself it’s OVER for baldcels. j/k lol ... in Minecraft in Minecraft...

For real though I looked into this as my hair began falling out about a year ago (I’m middle aged). I considered taking minoxidil or some equivalent but then I found out that if you take this stuff it fucks up your hormones, smells bad, you have to keep taking it (buying it) AND it may make it hard to get a boner.

Best to just accept it... realize that it’s OVER.