What's the best solution for male pattern baldness? -

Long Tongue Silver

Goes into places other tongues can't. Or won't.
kiwifarms.net
Shave it off and rock the bald. Ladies love it. Niggos swear by it.

Unless you got a fucked up head shape going on, in which case....suicide.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Combination treatment of Finasteride and Minoxidil within a year of going bald. Someone actually takes hormones, just enough to stop the balding and not enough to get womanly features
Red light therapy, dermaneedling and tretinoin helps.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net

Jones McCann

At paranoia's poison door
kiwifarms.net
Who would've thought a drug may have side effects? There is side effects to taking anabolic steroids too. Taking Finasteride is almost like taking oestrogen. What Finasteride does, it basically reduces testosteron/DHT. Probably a good idea to check with a doctor first.
You need a prescription to take Finasteride in the first place. I wouldn't take anything your doctor says to heart either, best to take everything with a grain of salt considering there are doctors that will cut your penis off and give puberty blockers to 10 year olds. This one is particularly bad because it's a life long illness which is different from the usual side effects that will go away when you stop taking the medicine and I don't believe this is even acknowledged by medical institutions.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Combination treatment of Finasteride and Minoxidil within a year of going bald. Someone actually takes hormones, just enough to stop the balding and not enough to get womanly features
Red light therapy, dermaneedling and tretinoin helps.
I can tell you that I use Minoxidil. I don't have a bald friend. All it does is keeps what you have, with a slow growth of some really light hair. I don't care enough yet to do more. Hence the whig in the small illustration. Maybe hair transplants if it really mattered to the 'friend.'

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
I can tell you that I use Minoxidil. I don't have a bald friend. All it does is keeps what you have, with a slow growth of some really light hair. I don't care enough yet to do more. Hence the whig in the small illustration. Maybe hair transplants if it really mattered to the 'friend.'
Therefore combination with Finasteride. Fin does stop the balding from processing further. It's useless to use Minoxidil alone.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
Well Minoxidil alone does seem to halt further balding, but no noticeable reversal. Stimulating the bald area regularly apparently helps me, I think.
If you understand how Minoxidil works, it get clearer. It works by providing more blood flow to the follicles. It was developed to treat ulcers, it doesn't work at all for that. It was discovered to be a was a vasodilator though.

It may halt further balding in less severe cases, but if you are balding severely. It's time to get a prescription on Finasteride.

Geoff Peterson

kiwifarms.net
Buy a nice thick kielbasa and stuff your pants with it. Ladies won't care that you've got the hairline of a Genesis frontman if you've got a meaty sausage in your trousers. Just don't go anywhere near dogs.