What's the deal between Owen Benjamin and Steven Crowder? -

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
I follow Steven Crowder quite a bit, but I'm not up to date on what happened between him and Owen Benjamin. I saw that Owen's thread is locked, so this isn't an Owen thread, please don't shut me down for that. Their deal seems to have split Crowder's audience, though; a lot of people don't like Crowder when he's not playing off of someone else, and these people are among his most vocal commenters on YouTube when he loses or sets aside one of his more charismatic crewmates.

Benjamin's a bit different from the others, though, as he actually came back for Crowder's shindig at the DNC Town Hall recently:
He does seem kinda insane, especially since he's the only guy in the video who brings up Clownworld, and he seems out of it for the entirity of the video.

But is there something else? Crowder's getting a lot of /pol/-tier comments about having a comedian on in his current show that isn't Owen.

Vox Gay

kiwifarms.net
Owen Benjamin is funny but has absolutely lost his mind and attacks Crowder over nothing who gave him shot after shot.
He's always been a hack comic but he's funnier than Crowder, that's for sure. Watch some of his skits, they are so dreadful. His stuff with Crowder is even worse. I'm surprised he doesn't have a thread here, he's an absolute trainwreck lolcow. A narcissistic mommas boy and closeted homo with severe daddy issues LARPing as a "conservative family man" and jumping from one father figure to the next: Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, Vox Day, before turning his back on them and lashing out against them publicly like a teenage girl - he constantly mentions his supposed 147 IQ, but his only proof is that his mother estimated that to be his score when he was a kid. He even got her on a stream to "prove" that he isn't lying. He refuses to take a test. He used to brag about being one quarter Jewish, but has started backtracking hard once his shtick became shit talking about Jews on his stream. He has no solid belief system, and he's fuelled entirely by money and let his paypig cult followers (who all call him "big bear"... nohomo) direct him.

He's definitely going to have a public meltdown very soon.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Just learned about this myself from these guys.

Interesting that both the left and the right seem to be going through purity feeding frenzies. Will the middle be left standing or are all going to be consumed?

Trick question! The answer is always: everyone killed by robots.

Reactions: Vox Gay

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that both the left and the right seem to be going through purity feeding frenzies. Will the middle be left standing or are all going to be consumed?
Ther isnt a purity feeding frenzy here. The owen Benjamin thing has been ongoing for awhile, but now with him going full on "Da Joos!" Something Crowder has never been about given hes buddies with Shapiro. Like there is no purity feeding over cutting out a manic bipolar conspiracy theorist who has twice now gone off on deranged rants about you with forgiveness after the first one.

Angry Shoes

cold_take_generator.py
kiwifarms.net
There's a distinct difference between calling someone out because they called someone a fag on twitter 7 years ago and calling someone out who's detrimental to your movement because they're legitimately insane.

This is the latter.

Reactions: Flexo and ButterBar

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Ther isnt a purity feeding frenzy here. The owen Benjamin thing has been ongoing for awhile, but now with him going full on "Da Joos!" Something Crowder has never been about given hes buddies with Shapiro. Like there is no purity feeding over cutting out a manic bipolar conspiracy theorist who has twice now gone off on deranged rants about you with forgiveness after the first one.
Well I was thinking of larger squabbles going on. Especially with the #neverTrumpers.

And don't get me wrong, I listen to National Review as well as some Trump fans so i see a bit about how both sides talk past each other.

It's like getting an autistic recreation of the reformation with both sides declaring themselves the TRUE inheritors of the movement and the other side the filthy heretics. (And yes i am on the vox day board, laughing at him.)

Oh and less someone get the wrong idea: I still can't figure out what makes Jonathan V Last or the bulwark conservative either.

Potato

kiwifarms.net
He's attacking Nick Fuentes now for not agreeing with him that the moon landing is fake, saying how he should have a house and a family at 20 (Owen worked for Hollywood Joo's in his 20s and didn't get married till 35 and have a kid 2 years later) he's getting hysterical and emotional telling chat not to type "cringe" must hurt his ego, deleted a video calling Nick out cause people in the comments are calling him out (Trying to get a mirror). "Nicks rich as fuck" he says lol it's all about the money, is he just nutty or trying to start internet drama for clout? He's live streaming right now REEEing that Nick gets superchats and he's just in it for the money and hates fans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcaGep9VpAQ

"Real men don't use the word cringe", "Nick is a Gamma little prick", "I don't think he's gay but he loves his moms breasts",
"I'm Sigma i don't follow or lead", "How can you say I'm emotional when i'm accurate" - Owen Benjamin

He's straight up lost his mind and berating a 20 year old on the Internet wtf

• Informative
Reactions: Flexo

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
Seems like old shit at least from 2018. I know he is being sarcastic, but I don't find him funny. Can someone link to something that is actually funny.

Last edited:

Rice Is Ready

https://youtu.be/2iUGfURqyhs
kiwifarms.net
This is the man that calls everyone he dislikes a sodomite

He also thinks it's ok to marry a 12 year old

And here's Fuentes destroying the drunk buffoon

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino