What's the deal with Null? -

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
Here are some obscure facts about Null:
  • He has never eaten a Hot Dog or any other phallic shaped foods.
  • He has spent his entire life cultivating his "baby fat" look because he think women find it appealing
  • He is a member of the Saban Center for Middle East Policy.
  • He disowned his own brother when he converted to Islam.
  • He has never made it past the first date with any girl.
  • He won a junior tap dancing competition, his mom was one of the judges.
  • His favorite musical instrument is the finger cymbal.
  • One of his previously failed businesses was a turtle farm.
  • He collects ship anchors.
  • He has smoked only once, but quit after he accidentally swallowed the cigarette.
  • He often courts Amberlynn Reid with passive-aggressive messages.
  • He owns multiple patents for butter churning machines.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Did I ever tell you about the time Null took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Null takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Null yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!”

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
This website is just a front. Kiwi Farms in reality is a Neo-Strasserist terrorist organization responsible for the deaths of over 40% of America's trans population. Joshua "Tranny Tickler, Fatty Fucker, Ashkenazi Annihilator" Moon is currently in the process of making Kiwi Farms an active faction in the Syrian Civil War. Hope you're ready to enlist bois, 'cause war rape is back on the menu.

protomartyr

Weebfinder General
kiwifarms.net
He’s RayWilliamJohnson. We try to keep a lid on it though, he doesn’t need the bad publicity before the big Equals Three movie is announced.

• Feels
Reactions: chicken wings

Crass_and_Champ

hermut crebs
kiwifarms.net
Hidden deep in the seedy underbelly of Pensacola, in a government funded housing unit with boarded-up windows, lives a man named Joshua Conner Moon. Haggard, rag-clad and driven half-insane from the truth, he knows Null better than any man alive. If you can locate him, he is honor-bound to answer but one question.

Reactions: MidUSA

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
  • He has never eaten a Hot Dog or any other phallic shaped foods.
  • He has spent his entire life cultivating his "baby fat" look because he think women find it appealing
  • He is a member of the Saban Center for Middle East Policy.
  • He disowned his own brother when he converted to Islam.
  • He has never made it past the first date with any girl.
  • He won a junior tap dancing competition, his mom was one of the judges.
  • His favorite musical instrument is the finger cymbal.
  • One of his previously failed businesses was a turtle farm.
  • He collects ship anchors.
  • He has smoked only once, but quit after he accidentally swallowed the cigarette.
  • He often courts Amberlynn Reid with passive-aggressive messages.
  • He owns multiple patents for butter churning machines.
One of these things is actually true, try to guess which one!

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino