What's the deal with the Alt-Right?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are these retards -- reportedly sick of two-faced politicians who bullshit them in flowery language -- perfectly willing to swallow bullshit from the likes of Roosh V and Donald Trump all because they bullshit in vulgar terms?

Why -- when they happily use every taboo word under the sun -- do they turn into such fucking babies when even the least barbing insults are sent their way, such as others pointing out beliefs they've espoused?

Why do dudes who've admitted to fucking and being fucked by dudes -- and here I'm thinking of Aurini and Jack Donavan -- willingly associate with people who explicitly support returning to the world as it was back when faggots were burned at the stake?

Is the Internet Aristocrat Mr. Metokur an altright-fag, or just a sucker for them? If so, why does someone who combs through data for a living checking for bullshit get suckered so easily into such transparent hogwash because these particular bullshiters hate the same people he hates?

Last for now: are alt-righters or SJWs greater dangers for fucking up society?

TheProdigalStunna

I'm not giving back the documents
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/Z
There is no real alt-right. Its a hodgepodge of various crackpots united only by memes and a dislike of sjws.
This. Unlike their left counterparts, the alt-right doesn't have the same coherency or all-encompassing ideology. For all the cannibalism in which SJW's notoriously participate, they still defer to some sort of sacred cow. Not so for the alt-right, where you can find anarcho-capitalists and national bolshevists, populists and elitists, traditionalists and cultural libertarians, techno-futurists and luddites all under the same banner simply because they share a common enemy. This means they still will cannibalize each other for ideological impurity, usually whomever weev calls a cuck (see: ramzpaul and Gavin McInnes), but there's no indication what such purity looks like. For this reason, you really can't call it a movement, just a collection of reactionary edgelords.

As for who is a bigger threat between the alt-right and SJW's? Well, neither of them really are, but the alt-right will never be taken seriously by any mainstream media company. In their defense, they seem to be fine with being so insulated. If you ever look at one of their forums, it's about 90% circle-jerking and 10% shitposting on twitter.

Puppet Pal Clem

kiwifarms.net
Its a hodgepodge of various crackpots united only by memes and a dislike of sjws.

My perspective is that it's built around this as a banner of irony, but I would say the driving force is a growing group of kids disillusioned with the erosion of meritocratic and egalitarian virtues in America.

Establishment Republicans have compromised themselves with religious and moralistic politic, and become indefensible in the view of the secular youth.
This has lead to huge swing in american liberalism which allows more radically left elements room to vocalize and act with impunity, namely antagonizing moderates.
Antagonized moderates feel betrayed or unrepresented by the parties and media they once supported who fail to reproach radical elements, and resign themselves to donning the labels of "racist" and "fascist" and "misogynist" anonymously as well as directing their significant influence over social media towards the political arena to make a joke out of the process itself.

Stop me if I'm wrong.

xXRonPaul_42020Xx

kiwifarms.net
/Z
This. Unlike their left counterparts, the alt-right doesn't have the same coherency or all-encompassing ideology. For all the cannibalism in which SJW's notoriously participate, they still defer to some sort of sacred cow. Not so for the alt-right, where you can find anarcho-capitalists and national bolshevists, populists and elitists, traditionalists and cultural libertarians, techno-futurists and luddites all under the same banner simply because they share a common enemy. This means they still will cannibalize each other for ideological impurity, usually whomever weev calls a cuck (see: ramzpaul and Gavin McInnes), but there's no indication what such purity looks like. For this reason, you really can't call it a movement, just a collection of reactionary edgelords.

As for who is a bigger threat between the alt-right and SJW's? Well, neither of them really are, but the alt-right will never be taken seriously by any mainstream media company. In their defense, they seem to be fine with being so insulated. If you ever look at one of their forums, it's about 90% circle-jerking and 10% shitposting on twitter.

Its also why I have a weird fondness for them. SJWs are all about an orthodoxy, you can build on it, create your own special snowflake gender for example, but you can never contradict it. All you have to do is be superficially edgy and the alt-right will let you spout whatever the hell you want. Its also why the alt-right is doomed to explode into a fiery ball of infighting once the SJW fad dies, which should be fun to watch.

My perspective is that it's built around this as a banner of irony, but I would say the driving force is a growing group of kids disillusioned with the erosion of meritocratic and egalitarian virtues in America.

Establishment Republicans have compromised themselves with religious and moralistic politic, and become indefensible in the view of the secular youth.
This has lead to huge swing in american liberalism which allows more radically left elements room to vocalize and act with impunity, namely antagonizing moderates.
Antagonized moderates feel betrayed or unrepresented by the parties and media they once supported who fail to reproach radical elements, and resign themselves to donning the labels of "racist" and "fascist" and "misogynist" anonymously as well as directing their significant influence over social media towards the political arena to make a joke out of the process itself.

Stop me if I'm wrong.

Eh, everyone thinks they know what the alt-right REALLY is. And inevitably this is what they themselves believe. Eventually when the SJWs finally just die the alt-right is going to realize they all hate each other. But you hit on something interesting. People are intentionally adopting labels like "racist" and "fascist" even when they dont believe in these things. The advantage is that theyre so far outside of mainstream political discourse that people just dont know how to react, sort of like early Occupy. And in the face of a monolithic media machine its actually an awesome strategy, dont bother trying to fight something so massive on its own terms. Dont even try to be "part of the debate", get as far away from "the debate" as possible and dont give the gate keepers of acceptable thought any legs to stand on. Most of the articles that have been written about it have been a combination of bald faced panic and trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

I hope it sets a tone for the future, with more people realizing that the advantage of the internet isnt posting your insignificant opinions in the comment section of the NYT, but starting your own NYT. Dont bother tearing down the system, build your own better system parallel to it and wait for it to collapse.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope it sets a tone for the future, with more people realizing that the advantage of the internet isnt posting your insignificant opinions in the comment section of the NYT, but starting your own NYT.

Don't forget the blackjack and hookers.

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
I hope it sets a tone for the future, with more people realizing that the advantage of the internet isnt posting your insignificant opinions in the comment section of the NYT, but starting your own NYT. Dont bother tearing down the system, build your own better system parallel to it and wait for it to collapse.

It worked so well for Reaxxion, and Gamergate, and Aurini's documentary.

See, the thing with building a better scene is you have to be competent, organized, and flexible.

Guess what three things alt-right spergs never are?

TowinKarz

Send More Lolcows, We're Fresh Out.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It worked so well for Reaxxion, and Gamergate, and Aurini's documentary.

See, the thing with building a better scene is you have to be competent, organized, and flexible.

Guess what three things alt-right spergs never are?

I'd say 99% of your modern "activists" can't get their shit together to any great degree, they know how to toss bricks into windows, and write angry FB posts, but beyond that, they haven't a clue.

SlayerOfTyranny

Gender Identity: Unicorn
kiwifarms.net
Alt right at it's best is a furious,passionate coup d'etat of the current Republican establishment which in the views of the alt right is no longer truly Republican but instead a infected and corrupted organization which has betrayed Republican values/ideologies/ideals in exchange for liberalism/progressivism.They have betrayed the party to bow to liberal Democrats.They no longer serve the people of the party but instead the elites behind the scenes.

Alt right at it's worst is a bunch of impotent fringe nut cases with insane views (e.g. white supremacy,extreme racism,absolute hatred of and contempt for women,love of hitler,hatred of jews and belief in jewish conspiracies to control the world,etc).

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Altright's bullshit has been around for years. Aurini and a bunch of bloggers in The Manosphere and their YouTuber friends really made heavy use of that term to distinguish themselves from everyone else while plunging themselves further and further into pure lunacy. This was even back in 2012 and 2013 they were doing it to make themselves sound cool.

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
Is this that "Dark Enlightenment" shit again lol

No, the Dark Enlightenment is too autistic even for Alt-Righers.

From what I understand, one of the biggest Dark Enlightenment / NeoReaction proponents is a blogger called Mencius Moldbug, who has literally written hundreds of blog posts about Monarchism and 17th century literature.

While the Alt-Rights may (jokingly or seriously) blame the Jews for ruining the world, Moldbug picked a different religion: Calvinists. And Moldbug calls the ruling political and social order of these Calvinists "The Cathedral", despite the fact Calvinists don't build cathedrals.

Gentleman of Entropy

2B the Maid
kiwifarms.net
No, the Dark Enlightenment is too autistic even for Alt-Righers.

From what I understand, one of the biggest Dark Enlightenment / NeoReaction proponents is a blogger called Mencius Moldbug, who has literally written hundreds of blog posts about Monarchism and 17th century literature.

While the Alt-Rights may (jokingly or seriously) blame the Jews for ruining the world, Moldbug picked a different religion: Calvinists. And Moldbug calls the ruling political and social order of these Calvinists "The Cathedral", despite the fact Calvinists don't build cathedrals.

Oh yeah, a popular theory among the alt-right is that (((Mencius Moldbug))) is trying to not play up his (((nature)))