What's the deal with the Alt-Right?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, the Dark Enlightenment is too autistic even for Alt-Righers.

From what I understand, one of the biggest Dark Enlightenment / NeoReaction proponents is a blogger called Mencius Moldbug, who has literally written hundreds of blog posts about Monarchism and 17th century literature.

While the Alt-Rights may (jokingly or seriously) blame the Jews for ruining the world, Moldbug picked a different religion: Calvinists. And Moldbug calls the ruling political and social order of these Calvinists "The Cathedral", despite the fact Calvinists don't build cathedrals.
Mencius Goldbug, I just remembered that name before. Aurini was a big fan of this guy and has brought him up several times in his videos.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, has anybody here got friends dipping slowly to the alt-right? Some of my friends are starting to open up to it.
I would have thought they were on the way out. They seemed more prominent a few years ago. Here's what you might want to show your friends if they are gonna get sucked into that bullshit for what they're gonna get themselves into.
CW5DQ2qUwAAe1IF.png:large

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
I would have thought they were on the way out. They seemed more prominent a few years ago. Here's what you might want to show your friends if they are gonna get sucked into that bullshit for what they're gonna get themselves into.
CW5DQ2qUwAAe1IF.png:large

Replace the lewd body pillow with a pure body pillow and the Aurini book with "Culture of Critique" and the 4chan banner with an MPC banner then that picture would be the Alt-Right writ large.

For the less spergy:

aSpHqPb.jpg

Puppet Pal Clem

kiwifarms.net
I blame the entire SJW trend on the fact that the alt-right is gaining more momentum online

I think you have your cause and effect switched around.
If you use the accusation of racism and misogyny as a crutch, you're going to create people who don't give a shit about assuming that label.

The general trend of American politic over the last 20something years has been generally liberal.
Clinton is seen as the great herald of the 90s.
Bush is seen almost universally as a failure.
Obama is generally liked or given an okay by most people.

If I were to guess which of these groups (alt-right vs SJW) is louder and who gets the most attention, it would definitely be the SJWs.

Gentleman of Entropy

2B the Maid
kiwifarms.net
oops, I did get it switched around

Also, it's a bit disturbing how my friends are starting their journey to becoming fash (alt-right nickname for fascist) just to get back at SJWs

I also blame Twitter and all other media that censors for making out Vox Day and the rest as sympathetic.

Hell, none of #GG or any of this shit will happen if they didn't attempt to shut out those who dissented

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
I think you have your cause and effect switched around.
If you use the accusation of racism and misogyny as a crutch, you're going to create people who don't give a shit about assuming that label.
This is a good point. To the SJW crowd, if you're a white male, you are the enemy. Period. Even if you open wide and take the dildo of progressiveness to the hilt and become a good "ally", you are still treated with contempt and suspicion. And if you are going to called LITERALLY HITLER for saying mildly controversial things in THE CURRENT YEAR, why not have some fun with it?

Spergy right-wing extremists... High grade lolcow material.
That's the thing about extremists of any ideology, they tend to attract the people who are simply there because they don't fit anywhere.

You hear the phrase "No enemies to the right" thrown around a lot. They think that the left is so successful is because they are so inclusive, but inclusiveness doesn't even work for the left. Look at the clusterfuck Occupy Wall street became. What was supposed to be a protest aganist corporate greed became a neo-hippie street festival of Communist LARPers, fat tattooed women taking their tops off and screeching about MUH TOXIC MASCULINITY, street shitters, homeless druggies groping women, anarchists exchanging handmade 'zines, and endless seminars about PRIVILEGE and how whitey needs to go to the back of the bus line because of the PROGRESSIVE STACK.

And on the right, you got esoteric Hiterists like Aurini, unattractive men like Roosh peddling his Penthouse letter tier fuckbooks, butterballs like Forney preaching about masculinity despite never having done a day's worth of physical labor in his life, and just general spergs who blame THE JOOOOS for getting fired from their McJobs.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of the alt right crowd is the reoccurring notion among them that anyone who contests or disagrees with them are secret agents. They really, really want to believe that they're participating in this ideological war and the establishment is so threatened that they have top secret internet soldiers trying to manipulate and undermine them and really, really don't want to consider that they could be wrong about anything.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't understand these retarded circle jerks. This goes for GamerGate, SJWs, Mens Right "Activists" and all that bullshit. You aren't gaining anything out of it, you aren't accomplishing anything and you aren't going to accomplish anything and if you do, it's always in the vein of trampling on someone else, mostly in the short term. Most of the people in it do not actually give a shit about any actual cause, they just conform to fit in, which would explain why there's never any inward criticism. There is no achievement or prestige. It's not a craft you can be proud of, you don't make a product worthy of praise, value or remembering. It's just petty.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gentleman of Entropy

2B the Maid
kiwifarms.net
I really don't understand these retarded circle jerks. This goes for GamerGate, SJWs, Mens Right "Activists" and all that bullshit. You aren't gaining anything out of it, you aren't accomplishing anything and you aren't going to accomplish anything and if you do, it's always in the vein of trampling on someone else, mostly in the short term. Most of the people in it do not actually give a shit about any actual cause, they just conform to fit in, which would explain why there's never any inward criticism. There is no achievement or prestige. It's not a craft you can be proud of, you don't make a product worthy of praise, value or remembering. It's just petty.

Nah, actually, it's them following Milo's guideline of "No enemies to the Right".