What's the funniest racial slur? - and how often do you use it?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
Chinky because it isn't a slur around my parts, it's a type of food. "I fancy a chinky tonight." "I'm nipping to the chinkies"

Spook, because its slang for an undercover agent.

Wog, because the yanks don't find it offensive. On most American websites you can call someone a wog and only Brits know what it means.

In the same way I can type fag online, because it means cigarettes.

The funniest slurs are the ones that hold a mirror up to do-gooders own hypocrisy and censorship

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poc.

It's funny because, even though it sounds so terse and belittling, with all the classic elements of a good slur - short, snappy, has a mixture of harsh consonants (k, c, g) and soft consonants that mimic the act of spitting or puking (w, p, b) - you can say poc all the fucking time and nobody will call you on it.

In fact, you call somebody a poc, and the very faggots who are usually oh-so-sensitive about using fun, silly racial slurs, will clap you on the back and treat you like a good ole boy!

Fuckin' pocs, man. Try it out some time!

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooga Booga

Spear Chucker

Shylock

Oven Dodger

Gook

Rice Patty Special

Trailer Trash

Wop

Bepenised

Ali Baba

Habib

Ape

Aunt Jemima

Beaner

Washington Shit Skins

Chink

Zebra

Dago

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
My personal favorite is "Chug" for an Amerind. You'll understand why they're called this if you hand one a bottle of vodka.

Chinaman because it's so hilariously uncreative
Chinaman isn't even meant to be an insult, it is literally the equivalent of Englishman or Frenchman. In Canada there was even a mountain named Chinaman's Peak, which was first climbed by a Chinaman (and therefore he was given the honor of naming it himself). It got renamed because the local Chinamen started to get pissy because they're historically illiterate whiners.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joggers
runniggerrun.gif