What's the Most Autistic Food? - Autfood for Autfags

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adam Ragusea has some useful tips but his meme video "why I season my cutting board and NOT my steak" just sounds autistic and dumb because he actually mainlines this method.

He says "yaas" but his channel is good. He puts an autistic amount of detail into the food that you'd be wise to not follow but its his hobby so whatever.

Good channel... shame he likes to say "yaas" and all that.

Well done steak.

Why are you randomly hating on boomers all of the sudden?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
kiwifarms.net
He says "yaas" but his channel is good. He puts an autistic amount of detail into the food that you'd be wise to not follow but its his hobby so whatever.

Good channel... shame he likes to say "yaas" and all that.

Why are you randomly hating on boomers all of the sudden?
Boomers are alright. I can agree to disagree on their steak preference.

User name: Required

Inconsequential Space Slug
kiwifarms.net
98E2D8D0-0DB4-445D-9480-0717DFDB21FC.jpeg

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
Everybody I know that has been drinking the stuff acts like a scientist - "electrolytes this, electrolytes that".

I look it up and its literally just a word that refers to sugars and salts.
Most people dont bother to look it up, is the thing. Those are the type of people who drink it after maybe some minor cardio, too, they arent working up that much of a sweat to actually lose any of those.

I'd say a Fluffernutter is about autistic a sandwich I've ever heard of, though I've never met anyone who's ever eaten one.

Marshmellow spread, peanut butter, bread.

A friend once claimed he had a cousin who's variation was to put spam in the middle of the marshmellow whip and peanut butter.
That did remind me: Twinkies are super autistic. Hostess snack cake type things in general are.

I saw a youtube video where the guy had a twinkie cookbook and one recipe he did was from Weird Al's UHF, the twinkie sandwich. It's a boiled hot dog, put in the middle of a sliced twinkie, topped with cheez-wiz, then dunked in milk.

Ive had a fluffernutter as a kid, it's alright, but it's the most childish and mouth tiring thing you could eat, White bread, globds of messy marshmellow cream and peanutbutter, you end up looking like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of its mouth that it cant get off. It's too sweet, but the peanut butter is okay, it's kind of sweet and savory.

Last edited:

Orion Balls

Some nonce called me a "dumb cunt", today.
kiwifarms.net
That's not for autists that's for poor people. Yes I ate that growing up and we were fucking poor as dirt and used tuna when it was on sale instead of hotdogs.
Autists don't eat it because they want to save money, they eat it because they have the palates of five year olds. That's why tendies are so popular.

ProblematicUser420

30 year old curmudgeon
kiwifarms.net
Pixie Sticks and Smarties. Edgy middle schoolers would snort them in class and then cry about nasal burn.

I sat next to a dude in my high school computer class who nearly died from this. He was diabetic. Not just diabetic but a proud diabetic like that was his whole "thing" so he should have known better.

Said to me "Say hello to my little friend" and snorted that line up. We were at least sophomores I'm pretty sure.

Tags
None