Whats the most disturbing thing you've seen online?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

TroonsDid911

kiwifarms.net
Question came to my mind while I was browsing /pol/'s webm thread. Ive seen a lot of shit on the internet and it doesn't really bother me, but there was a video on there of a kid getting squished by an elevator. That one was probably the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet.

Whats yours?

General Disarray

The world is a curse it will kill if you let it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a fair amount of gore and shit over the years on the internet but one video that got to me was some video of a black babysitter beating and stomping on a toddler because the toddler threw up

This chick just demolished the poor kid. Not sure if she killed the kid but she was putting some force into beating the kid if I recall correctly. All because the kid didn't feel good and threw up

With the way it was filmed I'm assuming it was a nanny cam that got it on film so hopefully she's in prison
I remember that, she was shoving food into the kid's mouth and the poor tyke was obviously full (hence throwing up). I've seen more than enough of the "crazy sheboon destroys child/elderly person" videos to never entrust any vulnerable person to their kind. I'll OD on heroin before going into a nursing home and will care for my own mother until her dying breath before subjecting her to those horrors.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
In terms of gore I saw one guy get shot (I think?) and his eyeballs were like balloons and every time he took a breath they would inflate and deflate. Pretty fucked up.

But taking a trip to r/EyeBlech is also pretty gross. You ever see a guy with a prolapsed anus so bad it looks like a pool noodle?

All Cops Are Based

the day soyjak killed burzum
kiwifarms.net
Here's one I could never find again after seeing it the first time. It was some middle eastern wartime footage of a jeep of Islamists (I think) purposefully ramming into the side of a car with 2 female aid workers in it. After the crash, it cuts to the two women twisted up like pretzels, necks broken, their skeletons severely disfigured and their bones poking out in weird places on their skin, yet they're still alive and fully conscious. Or at least one of them was.

It's not really the most disturbing, but it's up there with funkytown etc for me.
My memory might be making it worse than it is, if somebody knows what I'm talking about, post it.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
Gore and bodily fluids shit doesn't really disturb me, so in my case it was a more existential thing.
This entire situation induces a more horrified reaction in me than any cartel killing ever would - they're tragic, don't get me wrong, but that's an incredibly short span of time compared to what the victims in this video go through. An elderly woman trapped with a gigantic autist who could, at any point, drop all pretenses of laziness and simply bulldoze through her home and not just destroy it (like he apparently has done multiple times), but could likely kill her. That's a lingering dread and despair that clings to you.
And I feel bad for the autist too, he's a toddler trapped in an adult man's body, unable to articulate his thoughts and feelings, overly sensitive to physical and auditory stimuli to the point it causes him pain and discomfort he can only distract himself from by screaming and hitting himself. Due to his inability to even take care of himself, his body is also highly likely already falling apart to a myriad of health issues he doesn't know how to articulate he needs treatment for, let alone comprehend, and imagine trying to rationalize that in the mind of effectively a 3 year old.
That's two peoples' entire lifetimes worth of fucking despair encapsulated in less than 3 minutes. Any discomfort someone watches witnessing those three minutes? Consider these two have had to feel that and worse for over twenty years. People have killed themselves over less.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Gore and bodily fluids shit doesn't really disturb me, so in my case it was a more existential thing.
This entire situation induces a more horrified reaction in me than any cartel killing ever would - they're tragic, don't get me wrong, but that's an incredibly short span of time compared to what the victims in this video go through. An elderly woman trapped with a gigantic autist who could, at any point, drop all pretenses of laziness and simply bulldoze through her home and not just destroy it (like he apparently has done multiple times), but could likely kill her. That's a lingering dread and despair that clings to you.
And I feel bad for the autist too, he's a toddler trapped in an adult man's body, unable to articulate his thoughts and feelings, overly sensitive to physical and auditory stimuli to the point it causes him pain and discomfort he can only distract himself from by screaming and hitting himself. Due to his inability to even take care of himself, his body is also highly likely already falling apart to a myriad of health issues he doesn't know how to articulate he needs treatment for, let alone comprehend, and imagine trying to rationalize that in the mind of effectively a 3 year old.
That's two peoples' entire lifetimes worth of fucking despair encapsulated in less than 3 minutes. Any discomfort someone watches witnessing those three minutes? Consider these two have had to feel that and worse for over twenty years. People have killed themselves over less.
Prey coronavirus kills that man

Sea Urchin

>bullied electronically
kiwifarms.net
The cartel (I think?) execution video that's regularly posted on /pol/, where a dog eats the guy's dick and balls.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I've found a few articles on here that are actually worse than this.

Autistic pedo.

Autistic tranny kills coworker for not respecting pronouns.

Autistic sociopath.

There's another one who's severely disabled and managed to kill his mom in a fit of rage.

Last edited:

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched a lot of gore or horrific shit in my time (thankfully) but the shooting of Daniel Shaver kind of got to me. No gore, but Daniel's utter lack of control in that situation to this fucking autistic cop is pretty fucking scary. I also saw Christchurch. I didn't think much of that.

Kromer Merchant

Every day pizza day
kiwifarms.net
Gore is an obvious choice, but what gets me emotionally is videos which include both the lead up to and death of someone, as well as the potential aftermath if it was public. Think the Bjork stalker suicide tape, Budd Dwyer, George Floyd and how you see the life snuffed out of him slowly. I saw JFK's full assassination in video form for the first time today with no cutaways or edits. It was just something I was never really interested in, hence why 2021 is my first time seeing it, and I got the same melancholic, yet on the edge of my seat feeling I always get with things like these, wondering when "it" will happen. Seeing them alive, speaking, moving and potentially not knowing that in a couple of seconds they'll be killed in the same film is surreal to me.

Macreedy_

kiwifarms.net
I was fifteen browsing /b/ with my girlfriend at the time, and i found a video of a woman who survived an explosion. She was just a stump, a wrinkly fuck nugget if you will. I found that and all my gf found was fat chicks. The duality of 2015-era 4chan. A close second would be finding a thread of split dicks and moldy foreskins. The kind of shit that makes you hold your dick and weep.

.iota.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's not the gore, it's the why.

op is trash, most of the links on the first few pages are dead, brave kiwis attempted to resurrect
this link is obnoxious, but most of the images are all there

link in op, because op is a badass
the unsecured active link