Whats the most exceptional work-related fuck up you've witnessed someone make

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I'd rather this be merged into the Horrors of the Professional World thread so I can violently tard rage at how much I hated every job I've ever had in one place, but I'll bite.

Shit grocery store. Poor ethnic neighborhood.
Mouse infestation.
Solution was bleach. Note, this store had a hired, professional cleaning staff that came in every night. We were assigned to mop the floors with bleach to keep the mice away.
Mice are not repelled by bleach.

That fucking place smelled like the Second Battle of Ypres for weeks and sometimes I could not fucking see straight when I reported for work.

I hated that place. Hire a fucking exterminator you assholes. People bought their food there.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I'd rather this be merged into the Horrors of the Professional World thread so I can violently tard rage at how much I hated every job I've ever had in one place, but I'll bite.

Shit grocery store. Poor ethnic neighborhood.
Mouse infestation.
Solution was bleach. Note, this store had a hired, professional cleaning staff that came in every night. We were assigned to mop the floors with bleach to keep the mice away.
Mice are not repelled by bleach.

That fucking place smelled like the Second Battle of Ypres for weeks and sometimes I could not fucking see straight when I reported for work.

I hated that place. Hire a fucking exterminator you assholes. People bought their food there.

All of that sounds absolutely horrifying.

Autocrat

Fascist Emperor God-King
kiwifarms.net
you're really glossing over the fact that you broke something and tried to blame it on an Innocent man and then agreed to do a thing and just skipped out on it. You're also focusing a lot on how bad you felt because of what others were doing and acting like a victim.

Take a hard look at what you wrote in your first post. You need to man up.

I'm not looking at it through any moral lens. It was a case of me sperging out, at close to my worst. A series of unfortunate events. Meant to be generally what it is: a funny, self depreciating story. Schadenfreude.

The only thing I should've did differently - the best way to 'man up' in that situation - would've been to leave on the spot when I found out that spic was wanted me to get fired after being rude to me the entire day.