What's the most illegal thing you've done? -

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
I poured some piss colored soap in a high school sink once.
Other kids did far worse shit than that in the bathroom and got no consequences for shitting in the urinal or throwing wads of literal piss encrusted toilet paper onto the ceiling. I guess spilling some soap was a more serious crime to whoever the fuck was in charge of things at the time because they hunted my ass down and had a stern threatening talk with me over that shit.
Maybe they wanted me to wash my hands with piss?

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cowards don't even glowpost.png

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
For about 2+ years I didn't pay for internet. Now I'm no IT technician but I saw when those bastards parked in front of my house, opened the little cable/phone/net box they had installed and unplugged something. After they were gone I went out and just plugged it again. Didn't think it would work but it did. I moved out of that house and my debt with the internet/phone company got bought out.

Hempsoap

Rub me on your skin
kiwifarms.net
For about 2+ years I didn't pay for internet. Now I'm no IT technician but I saw when those bastards parked in front of my house, opened the little cable/phone/net box they had installed and unplugged something. After they were gone I went out and just plugged it again. Didn't think it would work but it did. I moved out of that house and my debt with the internet/phone company got bought out.
this is incredibly based and redpilled.