What's the most lewd, creepy or cringey thing your partner has asked you? - Clingyness, bizarre fetishes, outright creepy stuff

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

What was your experience like?

• I got molested by an exceptional individual at school

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • I married my stalker / an outright insane person

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • My partner pulled out some very freaky sex stuff

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • They tried to put something my ass/asked to put something in their ass

Votes: 28 23.9%

• Total voters

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis, for those of you who have (or has had) a special someone: what's the most strange thing he/she/it has asked or said to you? Or did?

Share your stories about crazy stalker girlfriends, freaky sexual requests and fetishes, or outright creepy stuff your partner did or show to you. Also, have you remained together after this, and love even more, or fell apart?

Free powerleveling, but avoid names, places and/or too specific details some other Kiwi may recognize (you know the drum).

Reactions: Bryan Magee

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

When I was about to bail out of University, I met this chick two years my senior who was about to get her degree, but still had to do her internship. We shared quite a range of interests, so we quickly became friends. That was easy because she had very few friends, and it seemed strange as she was (and still is) very intelligent and beautiful. After a while, we got together. I couldn't believe my luck, as I am a tiny, pudgy toadman with glasses and thinning hair; and she was a 8/10 with buxom. But then I found out why she had so few friends: when someone gave her enough attention and leverage, she'd become so clingy and demanding that basically did not leave breathing space. The worst thing is that she basically guilt trips and uses a very passive-aggressive attitude to get what she wants. So I had to answer every time she texted and called, lest having her coming directly to where I worked at to see me. If I got out to hang out, she'd call my sister to know if I was seeing someone else. Which was frankly ridicolous because I was the ugly one, who'd have to fear that his girlfriend could hook up with someone else. Basically, she's the definition of crazy stalker girlfriend.

How did I get out of it?
I didn't. She was too beautiful and intelligent for me to leave her (and let's not count the homicide/suicide threats), and got me to marry her last year' summer. Fuck.

That's my story.
Now share yours, Kiwis.

Last edited:

Reynard

Glad you could make it, Anon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was about to bail out of University, I met this chick two years my senior who was about to get her degree, but still had to do her internship. We shared quite a range of interests, so we quickly became friends. That was easy because she had very few friends, and it seemed strange as she was (and still is) very intelligent and beautiful. After a while, we got together. I couldn't believe my luck, as I am a tiny, pudgy toadman with glasses and thinning hair; and she was a 8/10 with buxom. But then I found out why she had so few friends: when someone gave her enough attention and leverage, she'd become so clingy and demanding that basically did not leave breathing space. The worst thing is that she basically guilt trips and uses a very passive-aggressive attitude to get what she wants. So I had to answer every time she texted and called, lest having her coming directly to where I worked at to see me. If I got out to hang out, she'd call my sister to know if I was seeing someone else. Which was frankly ridicolous because I was the ugly one, who'd have to fear that his girlfriend could hook up with someone else. Basically, she's the definition of crazy stalker girlfriend.

How did I get out of it?
I didn't. She was too beautiful and intelligent for me to leave her (and let's not count the homicide/suicide threats), and got me to marry her last year' summer. Fuck.

That's my story.
Now share yours, Kiwis.
Did marriage at least help get her to be less clingy?

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's quite unusual, but I have read about girls who like to roleplay they are being raped, to be taken by the wrists or even get choked a little bit.
I wonder how would they find it exciting if they got raped for real...
I think its not that uncommon as roleplay. But I cannot imagine that anyone would find real rape exciting.

Stock Image Photographer

All my homies hate human rights
kiwifarms.net
My ex was really into having me choke her during sex, like to the point where she would almost pass out from it. I was really uncomfortable with it since that kind of thing can actually give you minor brain damage. She also got really into buttstuff towards the end of our relationship and had an obsession with shoving larger and larger things up her ass.
The most deviant thing she ever suggested was a DDlg roleplay session. I shut that right down the second she suggested it.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My ex was really into having me choke her during sex, like to the point where she would almost pass out from it. I was really uncomfortable with it since that kind of thing can actually give you minor brain damage. She also got really into buttstuff towards the end of our relationship and had an obsession with shoving larger and larger things up her ass.
The most deviant thing she ever suggested was a DDlg roleplay session. I shut that right down the second she suggested it.
Pardon my ignorance, but what's DDlg?

Tags
None